The truth about fashionmaxxing

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
I’ve come to realize that colors and the latest trends dont matter as much bc… all abt muh looks. You cant change muh face muh looks with clothes. No clothes for your looks..

But lets view fashion as an enhancer of what you got rather then changing yourself

My theory is: the structure matters more then… whatever else there is.

First are foremost, tristan tate is right about this:

You must look good without a shirt to begin with, musclemaxxed leanmaxxed before you give a crap about fashion

Now what are the methods u can do to enhance your current physique

For example: lifts and shoulder pads will do more for you then ‘the latest trends’ ever will

B3703926 4ADD 4C75 BC5B 35A4096601FD

AND SHOES WITH THICK SOLES TOO

The rules of 3rds:

It makes you look longer, then you are. But what if you’re a baggy clothed dude? Not an issue becuase you can fold it like this dude and voila

YOU LOOK LONGER REGARDLESS

@Orc can confirm wearing your pants higher can make the illusion of longer legs, which in turn: longer height.

Now the final step: personally tailored clothes: for a slimmer waist, broader shpulders this is a must:

And dont go overboard on the lifts or shoulder pads either. Do it subtly to not get social death jfl.

Tagging high iq @Rea @enchanted_elixir @Clavicular @ascenscion @garoupilled_ @asdvek @PseudoMaxxer @try2beme @Vermillioncore

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, raleqtambrobret, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
High iq thread (i didn't read it yet)

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and YugoDutch
What are some good shoulder pads

• +1
Reactions: Rea
shoulder pads are fucking overatted though

Fashion is one of the biggest reasons I'm not invisible anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
I’ve come to realize that colors and the latest trends dont matter as much bc… all abt muh looks. You cant change muh face muh looks with clothes. No clothes for your looks..

But lets view fashion as an enhancer of what you got rather then changing yourself

My theory is: the structure matters more then… whatever else there is.

First are foremost, tristan tate is right about this:

You must look good without a shirt to begin with, musclemaxxed leanmaxxed before you give a crap about fashion

Now what are the methods u can do to enhance your current physique

For example: lifts and shoulder pads will do more for you then ‘the latest trends’ ever will

View attachment 3045283
View attachment 3045285

View attachment 3045290
View attachment 3045302

AND SHOES WITH THICK SOLES TOO

The rules of 3rds:
View attachment 3045304
View attachment 3045305

It makes you look longer, then you are. But what if you’re a baggy clothed dude? Not an issue becuase you can fold it like this dude and voila

YOU LOOK LONGER REGARDLESS

@Orc can confirm wearing your pants higher can make the illusion of longer legs, which in turn: longer height.

Now the final step: personally tailored clothes: for a slimmer waist, broader shpulders this is a must:
View attachment 3045308
View attachment 3045310
View attachment 3045311
View attachment 3045313

And dont go overboard on the lifts or shoulder pads either. Do it subtly to not get social death jfl.

Tagging high iq @Rea @enchanted_elixir @Clavicular @ascenscion @garoupilled_ @asdvek @PseudoMaxxer @try2beme @Vermillioncore

Another thing I learned is permashrugging. I'll make a thread on it.

• Love it
true u gotta be in shape first to look good in clothes

• +1
Fashion is one of the biggest reasons I'm not invisible anymore.
Perhaps I shluldn’t have said the trend stuff or styles is entirely useless. I take that back. But I think this is more important, the shape and proportions matter more

niggas do anything but workout
I workout bro, but more improvement is better. Just like height frauding, I’m 6’1.5 and still wear lifts to fraud 6’3

• Love it
I workout bro, but more improvement is better. Just like height frauding, I’m 6’1.5 and still wear lifts to fraud 6’3
Brah mirin, tuck your shirt and wear pants longer and wear small shpulder pads to mog even harder

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and gravlek
Brah mirin, tuck your shirt and wear pants longer and wear small shpulder pads to mog even harder
Yeah that tucking I already do, having an idea about proportions and how to use it is very helpful. Wearing slightly cropped and boxy tees/sweaters make you look taller and wider too

I GET ALL EXCITED WHEN I HEAR AN ENCHANTED ELIXIR THREAD!!!! YIPPIE

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
@ me on all ur guides bhai
I'll try to remember, alternatively, you can go to my profile and press "watch". this way, you're notified when I make a post.

how to follow rule of thirds? What shirts do I look for that are shorter do they have a name

isnt this like common knowledge?

Not a singular atom

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
fashion starts from balenciaga, rick owens, chrome hearts, mastermind japan etc etc