The truth about Game and being NT

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
Game and NTness by itself is not some magic formula that will increase your appeal. BUT, the lack of it will undeniably decrease your appeal.

Think of it like water; it’s not a magic substance that improves all bodily functions, BUT a lack of water will undeniably decrease all bodily functions.

A certain amount of water is essential for normal body functioning. Having Game and being NT is a pre-requisite for a normal, functioning man with a working dick.

Training and food is most important for muscle building, but a certain amount of water is needed to function regardless. Looks and status is most important for appeal, but having Game and being NT is needed to function regardless.

Getting looksmaxxing surgeries whilst also being an aspie, social reject is like trying to become a rocket scientist without learning to read.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Spîke, MikeMew'sBitch, ifyouwannabemylover and 7 others
water

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6380 and JamesHowlett
You’d be surprised how many people here blindly shun game and being NT, if you lack these things you are not a functioning man, facts.

• +1
Reactions: Spîke, Amnesia, Deleted member 5185 and 1 other person
You’d be surprised how many people here blindly shun game and being NT, if you lack these things you are not a functioning man, facts.
need vitamin D and schools to re-open so they get bullied and adapt.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spîke and JamesHowlett
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
Yup. Pretty accurate.

It's just a basic fundamental prerequisite

• Love it
Reactions: JamesHowlett and Deleted member 11370
Yup. Pretty accurate.

It's just a basic fundamental prerequisite
in b4 the retards that say

"COPE BRO GIGACHAD JUST OPENS HIS EYES AND ALL THE GIRLS FUCK HIM MAN"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spîke, volcelfatcel, JamesHowlett and 1 other person
in b4 the retards that say

"COPE BRO GIGACHAD JUST OPENS HIS EYES AND ALL THE GIRLS FUCK HIM MAN"

Inb4 your mum says, shut the fuck up and quit shit-posting and help me with the washing you useless kid that dropped out of his hair and beauty degree.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
Its all about the overall percieved status. If you look good but is the schools biggest laughing stock and act like a needy loser, thats going to be way worse than being average looking but be the most influential guy at school.

Good looks are stricly speaking more important than status, because of its strong indications of health and status in itself.

• +1
Reactions: Spîke and JamesHowlett
Inb4 your mum says, shut the fuck up and quit shit-posting and help me with the washing you useless kid that dropped out of his hair and beauty degree.
take a chill pill

Pretty much,looks are 80% and the rest are game/being NT. If I remember correctly even amnesia got rejected because he was too vanilla socially

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
looks cause attraction. NT cause comfortability

NT is responsible for making her comfortable

if she isn't comfortable, good luck making a move jfl

• +1
Reactions: Spîke, wristcel and JamesHowlett
I see it as higher you are in the looks department the more shit you can get away with. Htn has to be NT, Chad lite can be less NT than htn but still has to be, Chad can gwt away with more and model tier like meeks you can be a drooling idiot and still succeed with basic talking skills. Most people will have to be NT as even amensia gets rejected for being an actual aspie when talking to women.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel and JamesHowlett
this is the obvious

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Pretty much,looks are 80% and the rest are game/being NT. If I remember correctly even amnesia got rejected because he was too vanilla socially

No retard. That was a troll thread by the resident dickhead @brbbrah

It;'s obvious when presented to you

BUT IS IT ACTUALLY OBVIOUS BECAUSE YOU IDIOTS DONT HAVE IT AS YOUR BASE UNDERSTANDING
nah, for me it was always the obvious, what I thought was not so important was the appearance (before blackpil)

No retard. That was a troll thread by the resident dickhead @brbbrah
I thought that in his first "rate me" thread and some others he said that he gets approached by lower tier girls and that he is a little socially awkward.My bad then

I thought that in his first "rate me" thread and some others he said that he gets approached by lower tier girls and that he is a little socially awkward.My bad then

@Amnesia ????????????

So how do I ntmaxx?