The truth about Looksmax.me

D

Deleted member 8365

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
Looksmax.me is what happens when normoids try to imitate incels but fail miserably due to low IQ and hivemind behavior

They dont realise the fundamentals of looks. Generally the difference between a good looking and an ugly person is ratios (having a short or long face, too narrow face etc) and bone structure (weak chin, strong jaw, chiseled cheeks, flat cheeks)

They honestly believe 'if I get tan cream and get my lower eyelid heightened by 0.88cm I will increase 2.34 psl points'

Also they worship male models all day who are picked for fashion purposes not for their sex appeal. And theres literally people dedicating their lives on there to worshipping a specific Male model all day everyday like what the fuck.

Overall the most retarded website I've ever seen

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 1400
failed bait attempt, kys

• +1
Reactions: Euclidd, wateriswet, KaczynskiCel and 20 others
How dare you u dirty fucking spearchucking jiggaboo Jones ass nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Ok then tell us what else we should do?

Looksmax and stop rotting here
For successfull looksmaxing we need money. The right way for a newbie would be to read a few hours on the basics of the blackpill. After swallowing the truth about how "looks are everything in life", a clever guy would immediately focus 100% on money/business maxxing.
When you have 20-30k sitting on your account, then come back to forum like this or jawsurgeryforum and consult with all of the famous surgeons available.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 1400
For successfull looksmaxing we need money. The right way for a newbie would be to read a few hours on the basics of the blackpill. After swallowing the truth about how "looks are everything in life", a clever guy would immediately focus 100% on money/business maxxing.
When you have 20-30k sitting on your account, then come back to forum like this or jawsurgeryforum and consult with all of the famous surgeons available.
If you're out of high school and haven't even kissed a girl, your brain is damaged beyond repair. Even if you go from a 4 to a 6 it'll be too late. You'll never develop normally and you'll NEVER be NT. The only way to overcome this would be to looksmax to Chad level (8/10) so that being NT isn't necessary, but that's impossible for virtually all of us.

Just take Zyros for example. He was a virgin until the age of 22 and now he's a 30 year old deranged maniac who dresses like a gay vampire and posts on incels.is.

It's over boyos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
Agree 100%.
Most of guys are too low IQ to realise this. I'm talking about youngcels between 13 yo to 20 yo. It's over for me cuz I discovered the Blackpill when I was 23 and spent too much time on .co and now I'm 25 and poor.

low iq troll

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
the real truth about PSL and .co and other related sites are that they are probably honeypots created for FBI intel on people.

Yeah it's a virtual psychiatric asylum.
They are based.
This forum is full of bluepilled homosexual cucked idiot who worship male models and rot for a living.
I would choose incels.is over looksmax.me.

They are based.
This forum is full of bluepilled homosexual cucked idiot who worship male models and rot for a living.
I would choose incels.is over looksmax.me.
Go to .co no one is begging you to stay here

• +1
Reactions: Slayer
Looksmax.me is what happens when normoids try to imitate incels but fail miserably due to low IQ and hivemind behavior

They dont realise the fundamentals of looks. Generally the difference between a good looking and an ugly person is ratios (having a short or long face, too narrow face etc) and bone structure (weak chin, strong jaw, chiseled cheeks, flat cheeks)

They honestly believe 'if I get tan cream and get my lower eyelid heightened by 0.88cm I will increase 2.34 psl points'

Also they worship male models all day who are picked for fashion purposes not for their sex appeal. And theres literally people dedicating their lives on there to worshipping a specific Male model all day everyday like what the fuck.

Overall the most retarded website I've ever seen
shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Slayer
u can turn gay from it

Go to .co no one is begging you to stay here
Yes, i should go to the most based forum ever, while this forum is a virtual autistic gay pride, full of cucked simps

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
Not a single letter of this autistic screed reached my eyeballs

OP literally end it you consummate failure

Yes, i should go to the most based forum ever, while this forum is a virtual autistic gay pride, full of cucked simps
You're just coping. Both forums' members are coping and rotting. Barking for hours on obscure forums doesn't change the world.

Not a single letter of this autistic screed reached my eyeballs

OP literally end it you consummate failure
Fuck...
Can you all stop to talk like like low iq 12 years old cringeboys, it's always the same kind of sentences ...
"muh end yourself"
"muh kys"

You're just coping. Both forums' members are coping and rotting. Barking for hours on obscure forums doesn't change the world.
Co user know their fucking fate, they aren't coping at all. They accept being genetic trash and talk about it, giving them the ability to see thruth the lies of society, humzn nature, etc...

Co user know their fucking fate, they aren't coping at all. They accept being genetic trash and talk about it, giving them the ability to see thruth the lies of society, humzn nature, etc...
I accept my fate too. I'm just rotting here.

1) find this site
2) figure out ur flaws
3) figure out what surgeries needed to fix flaws
4) make money
5) use money to have the surgeries

because the user base here is quite young, people get stuck after step 3, which is why many peoplerot here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back