The truth about LooksMax.Org users that not many are willing to acknowledge. Most of you are not genetically inferior.

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India
Most incels on this forum are 4-5/10 and not actually ugly, just socially stunted, either due to race or not possessing the ability to operate neurotypically. (Being on the spectrum)

Their vision is to become Chadlite with surgery or whatever and then pick up social skills from the positive feedback they get from people. This seems like a legit strategy for them, but the problem is, once it happens it will only be a matter of time before they experience a phenomenon that affects a lot of people that rose from the dead and were essentially late bloomers. And that's imposter syndrome.

Which is why the 3 core components of the black pill are:

1. Genetics (Intelligence, appearance, health & hormones)
2. Parents. (Love, care, compassion, guidance, discipline)
3. Environment (Companionship, opportunities & physical world identity)

You fellas obsess over 1. but fail to apprecaite 2 and 3. You didn't have ANY control over 2 and 3.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain, EzikoIsHere, gravlek and 3 others
water
Images 5

• JFL
Reactions: capybar
@andy9432, your take?

2 you can't really do anything about, 1 can be faked / improved depending on what base you have and 1 has a direct impact on 3.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen and Jamaldickjavontus
2 you can't really do anything about, 1 can be faked / improved depending on what base you have and 1 has a direct impact on 3.

True, true and true.

3 you can alter with moving to another country/city/town.

I know someone from this forum that did that and the game changed for him.

• +1
Reactions: Graham and Jamaldickjavontus
Really? Or are you just solipsistic and assuming this is water because you knew it?
ive knew this already once non nt almost nothing can make you nt again your first years as a human being was soaking up info around you which will build your personality once thats done its done

I agree, most arent conventionally ugly, but the west makes men feel like they are ugly, due to hypergamy

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, KidIcarus, Jamaldickjavontus and 1 other person
ive knew this already once non nt almost nothing can make you nt again your first years as a human being was soaking up info around you which will build your personality once thats done its done

So neurotypicalness is not genetic, it's how the environment causes your genetics (In this case mind) to express themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
only 2 is not changebale 1 and 3 is false as ascending through surgery and looking better will make people outright treat you better

So neurotypicalness is not genetic, it's how the environment causes your genetics (In this case mind) to express themselves.
non nt could be genetic but ive seen it with some family ik and it usualy stems from environment

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
True, true and true.

3 you can alter with moving to another country/city/town.

I know someone from this forum that did that and the game changed for him.
Please give rep 🥲

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen and Jamaldickjavontus
Why did you come back just to post some retarded blue pilled shit
Did you reach enlightenment when you hiked to the only bathroom in Mumbai which is atop a snowy mountain?

Why did you come back just to post some retarded blue pilled shit
Did you reach enlightenment when you hiked to the only bathroom in Mumbai which is atop a snowy mountain?

I've been back 2 months now. Your incel co head admin staff Alexander deleted the other username without permission from his @Master, after I made mockery of him.

My return thread.

@reptiles, your take? Apparently this is blue-pill jfl.

Next thread:

Someone calls his selfie ugly.

"You fucking sandal flapping, riksha beeping, street shitting pajeet, I'm a [insert some nonsense about being Iranian despite looking stereotypically Indian] and mog all you Hindu dindus. You are actually ugly, you are socially stunted, your parents don't love you, you have no friends and here's my psychoanalysis based on two lines of what you just said."

Yes bro neurotypical people like yourself end up with 30k+ posts and known famously as the forum's "coping oldcel pajeet."

Ravi's mouth and Ravi's actions are on two opposite ends.

Who called this pretty boy ugly. TELL ME.

• Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe
I'll rather not make this thread 5 pages.

Don't worry, I've reported your off-topic post. Lol, you still playing on the 30k posts largely made in the 2020 pandemic when we were locked inside, I see.

Come with a better trick.

Mods will deal with your off-topic derailment in the looksmax section accordingly.

I agree, most arent conventionally ugly, but the west makes men feel like they are ugly, due to hypergamy
Just go on Tiktok or any social media and you will be swarming with 6/10+ men despite them being uncommon on the street compared to 6/10 (makeuped) girls, Tiktok exacerbated this issue a lot of girls now, online or irl ugly or pretty thinks the average "good looking man" should be on par with a HTN+/chadlite and i'm not even kidding

Don't forget that most people are taking pictures of themselves using a front low quality camera from a low distance and then they check pics when they were younger taken from 3 meter with a dslr "bro i became ultra ugly" :lul:

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne, MakinItHappen and andy9432
Let's ask someone objective and mature:

@andy9432, do I look stereotypically Indian or Iranian?

I walk into an Iranian hairdressers and the guy asks me what I am and I answer Indian with part Pakistan. I ask him what he is and he answers Iranian and then says; 'I thought you were Iranian as well. You look it. Everything hair, face, you know'.

Is the hairdresser right or the bitter little curry incel that is emotionally distraught that I made him look like the stupid inexperienced in life nerd trying to win an underground sub culture image war on the internet, he is?

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Let's ask someone objective and mature:

@andy9432, do I look stereotypically Indian or Iranian?

I walk into an Iranian hairdressers and the guy asks me what I am and I answer Indian with part Pakistan. I ask him what he is and he answers Iranian and then says; 'I thought you were Iranian as well. You look it. Everything hair, face, you know'.

View attachment 2539516

Is the hairdresser right or the bitter little curry incel that is bitter that I made him look like the stupid inexperienced in life nerd trying to win an sub culture image war on the internet?
You do look iranian tbh, ur orbitals are too compact for Indian, based on this pic. U would definately pass in Iran, albeit in the southern/central regions

• +1
You do look iranian tbh, ur orbitals are too compact for Indian, based on this pic. U would definately pass in Iran, albeit in the southern/central regions

But these guys ASSUME I am coping and indenial.

This is exactly how many females can behave.

They will PROJECT their insecurities onto you and assume you are coping the way they want to, used to or many do.

• +1
But these guys ASSUME I am coping and indenial.

This is exactly how many females can behave.

They will PROJECT their insecurities onto you and assume you are coping the way they want to, used to or many do.
its gen Z culture, personally attacking you, even though you dont have anything directly to do with the subject, they instantly turn into personal attacks. I am too old to engage in these games.

U definately looked iranian when u were younger. That is my opinion.

• +1
its gen Z culture, personally attacking you, even though you dont have anything directly to do with the subject, they instantly turn into personal attacks. I am too old to engage in these games.

U definately looked iranian when u were younger. That is my opinion.

And the most absurd thing is.... they THINK / ASSUME this is the legitimate, objective and virtuous way to go about things when debating/arguing.

This is like debating/arguing with an emotional woman the more and more I think about it.

Can you imagine coming with this bitchy energy when we were their age a decade back? It'd be absurd. We'd be laughed and mocked at and it would lose you so many man points that everyone in the group would immediately lose respect for you and it'd remain that way.

I remember posting on forums in my teens and early 20s here and there and his post he made would have been laughed at so hard and people would be posting 'shut the fuck up pussy'.

Based on those two selfies I posted above, do I look it now? It's ok. I'm a man and can take objectivity.

• +1
And the most absurd thing is.... they THINK / ASSUME this is the legitimate, objective and virtuous way to go about things when debating/arguing.

This is like debating/arguing with an emotional woman the more and more I think about it.

Can you imagine coming with this bitchy energy when we were their age a decade back? It'd be absurd. We'd be laughed and mocked at and it would lose you so many man points that everyone in the group would immediately lose respect for you and it'd remain that way.

I remember posting on forums in my teens and early 20s here and there and his post he made would have been laughed at so hard.

Based on those two selfies I posted above, do I look it now? It's ok. I'm a man and can take objectivity.
I agree, the debate climate has completely changed. With racist slurs etc thrown out left right and centre. If they dont agree with a rating i give them, they throw out hindu dindu, indian, at me. Nah im not playing these childish games anymore. Done with it, too old. They do it for reasons which we both know without ever needing to say the reasons.

As for the way u look, u definately look more indian now, albeit on the paki/indian side i dont know what happened, but ur eye area looked more compact before. U could pass as a Persian warrior of ancient times before. (No persians was not white before, they probably had ur coloring, but was more robust than Pakis, etc)

• +1
I agree, the debate climate has completely changed. With racist slurs etc thrown out left right and centre. If they dont agree with a rating i give them, they throw out hindu dindu, indian, at me. Nah im not playing these childish games anymore. Done with it, too old. They do it for reasons which we both know without ever needing to say the reasons.

As for the way u look, u definately look more indian now, albeit on the paki/indian side i dont know what happened, but ur eye area looked more compact before. U could pass as a Persian warrior of ancient times before. (No persians was not white before, they probably had ur coloring, but was more robust than Pakis, etc)

Right so I could pass as Iranian now, but primarily Indian.

See that's fine. I have no problem with it lol. I am just trying to find out the objective truth about what the types of perceptions I get.

In my experience I've had Turkish, Arab, Afghan, Iranian, Pakistani and Indian. The older I've got however, the less it's been Iranian and the others and the more it's been Pakistani and Indian. Although it's still Pakistani ahead of Indian.

And yeah, likewise. I skim-read all these threads I'm tagged in and I wonder if it's just that I am lower testosterone now or whether Gen Z are the most unusual generation there's ever been.

Hey, it is what it is.

• +1
Right so I could pass as Iranian now, but primarily Indian.

See that's fine. I have no problem with it lol. I am just trying to find out the objective truth about what the types of perceptions I get.

In my experience I've had Turkish, Arab, Afghan, Iranian, Pakistani and Indian. The older I've got however, the less it's been Iranian and the others the more it's been Pakistani and Indian. Although it's still Pakistani ahead of Indian.

And yeah, likewise. I skim-read all these threads I'm tagged in and I wonder if it's just that I am lower testosterone now or whether Gen Z are the most unusual generation there's ever been.

Hey, it is what it is.
I think North Indian, and Pakistani are interchangeable, u fit in there as of right now.

There definately is alot of pressure on Gen Z, insecurity etc, tiktok social media and whatever, as u said, they project their insecurities into others, but if u are secure in urself, it shouldn't be a problem really. And i believe u are secure in urself, thats why u dont bother to bicker back, cuz in the end of the day, what is the point? We have better things to do

• +1
I think North Indian, and Pakistani are interchangeable, u fit in there as of right now.

There definately is alot of pressure on Gen Z, insecurity etc, tiktok social media and whatever, as u said, they project their insecurities into others, but if u are secure in urself, it shouldn't be a problem really. And i believe u are secure in urself, thats why u dont bother to bicker back, cuz in the end of the day, what is the point? We have better things to do

And it bothers them so much that I am unfazed. They're unfamiliar with this shit lmao

• +1
Just go on Tiktok or any social media and you will be swarming with 6/10+ men despite them being uncommon on the street compared to 6/10 (makeuped) girls, Tiktok exacerbated this issue a lot of girls now, online or irl ugly or pretty thinks the average "good looking man" should be on par with a HTN+/chadlite and i'm not even kidding

Don't forget that most people are taking pictures of themselves using a front low quality camera from a low distance and then they check pics when they were younger taken from 3 meter with a dslr "bro i became ultra ugly" :lul:

Busch Beer GIF by Busch