The truth about @numbthepain

The Homelander

The Homelander

I'm the real hero
For too many years numbthepain has tyrannously ruled over this forum

We must bring an end to this dictatorship

It won't be long before .org turns into r/feminism

If you don't already know what is happening, then let me fill you in.

numbthepain(Jewish Moderator) who is following the orders of his boyfriend(clavicular) is giving out permanent bans to whoever speaks out on the situation

@FrameMaxxxer Was a shining example of what the jews are really capable of doing
FrameMaxxer allegedly told a user to end himself(I don't believe it though) to which he was permanently banned for by numbthepain and never to be seen again
However, when Clavicular said the exact same things to another user, nothing happened. I don't know about you, but to me that seems very biased and unjust

Another example is when @tombradylover almost got banned for speaking out about this situation
We even lost another member of our community @CopiumX because he could not stand anymore for numbthepain's tyranny
CopiumX was then framed for being racist as a way for numbthepain to justify his wrongdoings

numbthepain even has an alt account @AlbinoMaxxer which is clearly against the rules

Whoever you are on this forum, Even if you are a greycel, you should agree that this abuse of power by the moderators has to come to an end
How is it that only the moderators get to break the rules? Nobody should be allowed to break the rules.

After careful consideration and a power nap, I have come to this conclusion on what must be done to save this forum:
-Ban numbthepain and clavicular and/or reset their reps
-Only real contributors should be allowed to have the contributor badge, not dictators
-Everyone go remove your reps from numbthepain
-The community needs to re elect new moderators
-Unban all of those who were banned by injustice

@tombradylover @sub5incel125 @ey88 @chudlite @grungymallard97 @psychomandible @NZb6Air @Arcturus @Jova @gigell

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cellmax, FrameMaxxxer, CopiumX and 12 others
Make me contributor also

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CopiumX, tombradylover, StarvedEpi and 2 others
BUMP

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX, tombradylover, wrist cry and 1 other person
@n9wiff @sportsmogger

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CopiumX, tombradylover, StarvedEpi and 1 other person
U nigas need to add me to the taglists wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, CopiumX, psychomandible and 4 others
@StarvedEpi @PeakIncels

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and PeakIncels
the abuse of power here is literally insane, I don't complain ab mods usually because Idc, but rn the situation is absolutely shit and idk what is happening but the staff is going crazy

@TechnoBoss still best mod if he gets demoted it's acc over for this forum no cap, he does his job but at the same time ain't all cold tough Cobra ahh shit he knows how to laugh

kaari is a good example of mod abuse nigga did nun and still got banned crazy

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, tombradylover and The Homelander
the abuse of power here is literally insane, I don't complain ab mods usually because Idc, but rn the situation is absolutely shit and idk what is happening but the staff is going crazy

@TechnoBoss still best mod if he gets demoted it's acc over for this forum no cap, he does his job but at the same time ain't all cold tough Cobra ahh shit he knows how to laugh

kaari is a good example of mod abuse nigga did nun and still got banned crazy
Numbthepain literally bans everyone who even questions his opinion slightly

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PeakIncels and StarvedEpi
bump

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: StarvedEpi and The Homelander
Everyone is sleeping right now which is why I tagged alot of people so they see this and report numbthepain in the morning
what happened this time

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and The Homelander
Mirin at how we actually started a movement and brought awareness to this tyranny and bullshit. Love u guys man

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, psychomandible and wrist cry
U guys are the reason @FrameMaxxxer got unbanned. If no one cared or ignored the situation numbthepain would have felt no pressure to change his bullshit ruling perma ban. The users on this forum mog and are goated when they give a shit. U guys made real change. U should be proud of urselfs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StarvedEpi, psychomandible, wrist cry and 1 other person
For too many years numbthepain has tyrannously ruled over this forum

We must bring an end to this dictatorship

It won't be long before .org turns into r/feminism

If you don't already know what is happening, then let me fill you in.

numbthepain(Jewish Moderator) who is following the orders of his boyfriend(clavicular) is giving out permanent bans to whoever speaks out on the situation

@FrameMaxxxer Was a shining example of what the jews are really capable of doing
FrameMaxxer allegedly told a user to end himself(I don't believe it though) to which he was permanently banned for by numbthepain and never to be seen again
However, when Clavicular said the exact same things to another user, nothing happened. I don't know about you, but to me that seems very biased and unjust

Another example is when @tombradylover almost got banned for speaking out about this situation
We even lost another member of our community @CopiumX because he could not stand anymore for numbthepain's tyranny
CopiumX was then framed for being racist as a way for numbthepain to justify his wrongdoings

numbthepain even has an alt account @AlbinoMaxxer which is clearly against the rules

Whoever you are on this forum, Even if you are a greycel, you should agree that this abuse of power by the moderators has to come to an end
How is it that only the moderators get to break the rules? Nobody should be allowed to break the rules.

After careful consideration and a power nap, I have come to this conclusion on what must be done to save this forum:
-Ban numbthepain and clavicular and/or reset their reps
-Only real contributors should be allowed to have the contributor badge, not dictators
-Everyone go remove your reps from numbthepain
-The community needs to re elect new moderators
-Unban all of those who were banned by injustice

@tombradylover @sub5incel125 @ey88 @chudlite @grungymallard97 @psychomandible @NZb6Air @Arcturus @Jova @gigell
Actually frame said he was going to kill clav not for clav to end it himself but otherwise I agree I shall make a post about this

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
U guys are the reason @FrameMaxxxer got unbanned. If no one cared or ignored the situation numbthepain would have felt no pressure to change his bullshit ruling perma ban. The users on this forum mog and are goated when they give a shit. U guys made real change. U should be proud of urselfs
Nah youre the one who brought this to everybody's attention first

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover and StarvedEpi
Actually frame said he was going to kill clav not for clav to end it himself but otherwise I agree I shall make a post about this
Yeah thats what I meant

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, StarvedEpi and psychomandible
Tombradylover I'm kow officially a tombradyloverlover

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, StarvedEpi and The Homelander

clavicular breaking the rules, must ban him now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, wrist cry and The Homelander
compared to other forums and messageboards

mods here are chill for the most part

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander and tombradylover

i agree but doesnt mean we cant or shouldn't call out the bad apples tho when bullshit is committed. LOW T trait to let mods step all over u

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander, alurmo and GabachoCopium

No lol
What forums do u rot on nigga
I know forums where i can have as many alts ans say whatev

• +1
he's some half seamonkey fat gay retard
I suggest suicide for him

• +1
I would stop this right this moment if I were you, or your address might magically be posted:feelshah:

I would stop this right this moment if I were you, or your address might magically be posted:feelshah:
I’ll do you one better here’s my IP:

Nobody will dare come to my doorstep
Because I am the homelander:ogre:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and moredatesmorerapes