The truth about teen love

lunin7

lunin7

💉
When couples seem happy they are just going through the love sex drive thing. The whole reason couples do that cringe lovey dovey shit is because they are fulfilling their purpose in reproducing. Once that shit is over after like 10 times of sex then they start arguing, cheating, or stop being super close to each other.

The whole die lover bluepilled fantasy was obviously real at one point, but it was only because of the way the world worked back then. You know because females back then had less rights so obviously they had to settle for the long term.

Even chads get dumped that’s why you can never love a girl and that’s why girls like abusive attractive men because they chase wanting to feel loved by him so when he beats them up they get upset because they can’t get chad to love them aka show weakness to them

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, try2beme, chaddyboi66 and 7 others
Redacted saving for misogynistic thread

When couples seem happy they are just going through the love sex drive thing. The whole reason couples do that cringe lovey dovey shit is because they are fulfilling their purpose in reproducing. Once that shit is over after like 10 times of sex then they start arguing, cheating, or stop being super close to each other.

The whole die lover bluepilled fantasy was obviously real at one point, but it was only because of the way the world worked back then. You know because females back then had less rights so obviously they had to settle for the long term.

Even chads get dumped that’s why you can never love a girl and that’s why girls like abusive attractive men because they chase wanting to feel loved by him so when he beats them up they get upset because they can’t get chad to love them aka show weakness to them
hello virgin

People are biologically primed to mate for life at a young age. If those relationships break up, or if you age out of that age range, it becomes psychologically harder and harder to form long-term bonds, and you become more predisposed towards short-term interactions with the opposite sex. This is especially true of women, but it happens to men as well. Look at how middle-aged people talk about dating. It's just not interesting to them. They don't feel the same things.

That "lovey dovey" attitude is the attitude of someone who is biologically wired to find a long-term partner.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, fukmylyf, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
People are biologically primed to mate for life at a young age. If those relationships break up, or if you age out of that age range, it becomes psychologically harder and harder to form long-term bonds, and you become more predisposed towards short-term interactions with the opposite sex. This is especially true of women, but it happens to men as well. Look at how middle-aged people talk about dating. It's just not interesting to them. They don't feel the same things.

That "lovey dovey" attitude is the attitude of someone who is biologically wired to find a long-term partner.
what nonsense. libido and high E =lovey dovey simp .high t moggers like ramirez dont feel that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Chinlet Ascension and lunin7
teens are naive and experience uninhibited full spectrum emotion (UFSE) because they lack experiences that mediate such emotions. think of how it feels to watch a movie for the first time, with no spoilers. they also have hormonal spikes that make emotions so much more intense. blackpill oldcels dont want to hear is that even if you get laid and have a gf in your early twenties, it will not be the emotionally mind blowing experience of teen love. even if teen love is a lot of the time hyped by hollywood, the emotional highs are real.

I remember how I felt about a girl I dated briefly when I was 16, and had nothing but a handjob from, and how emotionally intense that was. I was always thinking about her, and my heart jumped whenever she messaged... even a 'goodnight' text gave me a seratonin boost. granted I didnt have any issues when she dumped me but whatever, I was already blackpilled at that point.

then in university I dated a hotter white girl with a big ass. I pounded her 3x a night and had loads of great sex. I dumped her after a couple months and didnt feel shit. I only briefly felt some emotional spark on the 'chase' when I thought I might not be able to fuck her. I actually had more in common with this chick as well. this was only 3 years later mind you. I was already a bitter and less caring husk. imagine what its like to be dating in mid twenties and beyond.

teen love = watching an awesome movie for the first time, with no spoilers and being high. most likelihood of forming strong lifelong relationships based on pure emotion and primal innocent lust, where teens will do anything to be with someone.

adult 'love' = the shitty cash grab spinoff, where people simply add up the pros and cons of being in a relationship and end up making do. where careers and other mundane realties of life destroy relationships.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brianxx, XtrovertNTnormalfag, Deleted member 24940 and 6 others
teen love is cope, teen sex isn't

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and lunin7
what nonsense. libido and high E =lovey dovey simp .high t moggers like ramirez dont feel that
Wow, fascinating that you know what other people are feeling! And then use that to make extreme positions like implying that pairbonding doesn't exist. It's like you combine the worst aspects of arguing like a woman with the worst aspects of evopsych broscience.

• Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss
BTW, one massive piece of evidence against your little hypothesis:

Black men have the highest estrogen levels of any race of men.
Black men are the least likely to pairbond compared to any other race of men.

Trash hypothesis

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and lunin7
BTW, one massive piece of evidence against your little hypothesis:

Black men have the highest estrogen levels of any race of men.
Black men are the least likely to pairbond compared to any other race of men.

Trash hypothesis
They also have lowest amounts of progesterone and higher T two variables you didn’t include

teens are naive and experience uninhibited full spectrum emotion (UFSE) because they lack experiences that mediate such emotions. think of how it feels to watch a movie for the first time, with no spoilers. they also have hormonal spikes that make emotions so much more intense. blackpill oldcels dont want to hear is that even if you get laid and have a gf in your early twenties, it will not be the emotionally mind blowing experience of teen love. even if teen love is a lot of the time hyped by hollywood, the emotional highs are real.

I remember how I felt about a girl I dated briefly when I was 16, and had nothing but a handjob from, and how emotionally intense that was. I was always thinking about her, and my heart jumped whenever she messaged... even a 'goodnight' text gave me a seratonin boost. granted I didnt have any issues when she dumped me but whatever, I was already blackpilled at that point.

then in university I dated a hotter white girl with a big ass. I pounded her 3x a night and had loads of great sex. I dumped her after a couple months and didnt feel shit. I only briefly felt some emotional spark on the 'chase' when I thought I might not be able to fuck her. I actually had more in common with this chick as well. this was only 3 years later mind you. I was already a bitter and less caring husk. imagine what its like to be dating in mid twenties and beyond.

teen love = watching an awesome movie for the first time, with no spoilers and being high. most likelihood of forming strong lifelong relationships based on pure emotion and primal innocent lust, where teens will do anything to be with someone.

adult 'love' = the shitty cash grab spinoff, where people simply add up the pros and cons of being in a relationship and end up making do. where careers and other mundane realties of life destroy relationships.

brutal shit. I wonder how much of it is experience vs. hormones/brain chemistry. I can say that even in the past year I've had experiences that made me feel those emotional highs again. But I don't feel "love" for women anymore specifically. I wonder i steroids could bring those feelings back.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Britmaxxer and lunin7

I literally found my sister's journal writing the pros and cons of her current bf that she's dating in her mind 20s.

Meanwhile she STILL talks about her first love highschool boyfriend to this day and stalks him on social media.

If he wanted he could swoop in at any moment and steal her away from her current bf. It's actually brutal.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lunin7, Britmaxxer and brianxx
I literally found my sister's journal writing the pros and cons of her current bf that she's dating in her mind 20s.

Meanwhile she STILL talks about her first love highschool boyfriend to this day and stalks him on social media.

If he wanted he could swoop in at any moment and steal her away from her current bf. It's actually brutal.
yep. fuck alpha widowing. teen love widowing is way more brutal.

• So Sad
Reactions: lunin7
yep. fuck alpha widowing. teen love widowing is way more brutal.

The fact that I missed out on this is actual suicidefuel. My parents sent me to an all boys private school where I had no contact with women in my PRIME love years.

Tell me what was it like to have a gf and sex as a teen? What was your day-to-day experience? Were you on a dopamine high all day or what?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: soulless_npc, Britmaxxer and lunin7
The fact that I missed out on this is actual suicidefuel. My parents sent me to an all boys private school where I had no contact with women in my PRIME love years.

Tell me what was it like to have a gf and sex as a teen? What was your day-to-day experience? Were you on a dopamine high all day or what?
I didnt really have a gf but I did have teen sex a couple of times.. let me tell you adult sex doesnt even come close. I wish I could go back.

• So Sad
Reactions: lunin7 and soulless_npc
I didnt really have a gf but I did have teen sex a couple of times.. let me tell you adult sex doesnt even come close. I wish I could go back.
Why was it better? Were the girls just more innocent/happy compared to ran through bitter 20+ roasties?

Why was it better? Were the girls just more innocent/happy compared to ran through bitter 20+ roasties?
tighter, happier, everything new and exciting, less inhibited, more retarded shit. I could go on.