Bronze

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 16369, Doctor Faust and 6 others
Fax. 90% of the time it's a white beta male that can't pull white women

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27544, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 18522 and 3 others
u need to be at least 3PSL to pull high-top tier asian women as a white man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25667, JawMogger, Deleted member 18522 and 4 others
don't cry rice
58c

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 16275 and 9 others
A lot of white guys who are in relationships with white women look similar to those guys. Average white guy who is in a relationship with a white woman isn't attractive..

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, HarrierDuBois, Xangsane and 3 others
How to get a hqnp . Move to china or something?

u need to be at least 3PSL to pull high-top tier asian women as a white man
top tier Asian women who actually can compete with white Stacys are as rare as Tyler Maher tier gigachads tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy, Deleted member 23017, fogdart and 2 others
top tier Asian women who actually can compete with white Stacys are as rare as Tyler Maher tier gigachads tho
We get it you are gay @cloUder

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ElBastardo, germanlooks and Deleted member 13787
cope thread. asian women have higher standards in men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawMogger and GetShrekt
We get it you are gay @cloUder
White women have bigger tits and bigger asses on average. White women have more feminine eye areas and coloring.
So I am gay because I prefer the more feminine women?
And well, white women are simply objectively better looking

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 24940, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
White women have bigger tits and bigger asses on average.
Tits maybe but white women doesn't have bigger asses. Most white women have flatter asses than asian women.
White women have more feminine eye areas and coloring.
No. Blue eyes are masculine. Plus monolids are feminine.
So I am gay because I prefer the more feminine women?
Asian women are by far the most feminine women. Scientifically.
And well, white women are simply objectively better looking
Not at all @Anstrum95

• Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 16474
Tits maybe but white women doesn't have bigger asses. Most white women have flatter asses than asian women.
wrong
No. Blue eyes are masculine. Plus monolids are feminine
jfl now you agree that light blue eyes are masculine but some days ago you were acting like Bianca balti is unfoggable.
But ideal on women are green eyes or at least medium brown eyes. Not the black soulless eyes Asian women have.

And monolids are neither feminine nor masculine. They are just subhuman
Asian women are by far the most feminine women. Scientifically
:soy:
Not at all @
Anstrum95
@Anstrum95

Idc about these studies. Most men have 1) shit taste as I even can see on this site often times and 2) no options and think they have easier chances with Asian women which is why they cope.
Post an asian who manages it to look atleast like a human being next to white gigastacy
E9996B41 A02C 4D08 98D2 A4BE62911591

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Xangsane, Deleted member 24940 and 5 others
:feelsgiga: :feelsgiga:
This guy got a stacy

how :oops:

Not at all @Anstrum95

View attachment 2082790View attachment 2082791
Source: Trust me bro. The fact that black men are responding to Asian women and Asian women are even messaging black men is funny because irl there are way more black men with white women than with Asian women.

But wait there’s an even funnier observation. Black men get lower response percentage compared to Asian men. :lul:

Looks like this chart was created by a bunch of gooks in China. Because if you are not blind and have a functioning brain then you can understand that these charts are as far from reality as you are from women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
wrong

jfl now you agree that light blue eyes are masculine but some days ago you were acting like Bianca balti is unfoggable.
But ideal on women are green eyes or at least medium brown eyes. Not the black soulless eyes Asian women have.

:soy:

Idc about these studies. Most men have 1) shit taste as I even can see on this site often times and 2) no options and think they have easier chances with Asian women which is why they cope.
Post an asian who manages it to look atleast like a human being next to white gigastacy
View attachment 2082794
It’s mainly easier chance plus nobody even knows how they calculated the numbers in the chart.

On a dating app an average guy will barely get matches from decent looking white women but will get decent looking Asian matches. So who is he most likely to message or reply to? The 200lb white land whale or a decent looking Asian? That’s how Asian women get a higher response rate. Because these women are matching with all sort of incels who have no other option so will reply but decent looking white women may only match with Chad/Chalite who has better options and may reply less resulting in these charts.

Imagine posting these charts as a proof. Just shows that how dumb the people are over here.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and germanlooks
Why do yellowfevercels always have something to prove? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Reiraku
  • JFL
Reactions: jojoyou
YOU HAVE HEARD THE PROPHECY: THIS BWC RIGHT HERE IS GOING TO CHINA AND KNOCK UP AS MANY CHINK-NOGS AS HE WANTS. NOT A SINGLE CHEEK WILL BE LEFT UNCLAPPED. THOU SHALL WITNESS ZE SECOND CUMMING OF GENKHIS KHAN.

If I was a hwiteboi I would try and slay top 1% sheboons to make niggas mad not ugly ass gooks

All of them yellow cockroaches are subhuman jfl cumskins have no taste in wamen and theyre scared of their own girls liking bbc 😹😹🤙🤙

If I was a hwiteboi I would try and slay top 1% sheboons to make niggas mad not ugly ass gooks

All of them yellow cockroaches are subhuman jfl cumskins have no taste in wamen and theyre scared of their own girls liking bbc 😹😹🤙🤙
BBC comes from Big British Cock

Stop culturally appropriating me u racist

• JFL
Reactions: exo
Green eyes look like shit. Blue eyes are better than green eyes. Brown looks better on females though. Also nobody has black eyes.
Racist cope
Typical science denier
Mirin mental gymnastics
View attachment 2082794
Fogged

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
Don’t even need to address any of your other points if that’s your best looking woman jfl. You are either trolling or have a truly subhuman tier taste.
You could have atleast tried harder by posting an actual good looking Asian woman instead of this Thai noodle

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Don’t even need to address any of your other points if that’s your best looking woman jfl. You are either trolling or have a truly subhuman tier taste.
You could have atleast tried harder by posting an actual good looking Asian woman instead of this Thai noodle
Not the best looking. She's not even top tier for an asian but fogs your pig nosed subhuman to whatever Russian village she came from.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Subhuman whites

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Not the best looking. She's not even top tier for an asian but fogs your pig nosed subhuman to whatever Russian village she came from.

shes a stacy stop coping, she looks like Tzuyu

Not at all @Anstrum95

View attachment 2082790View attachment 2082791
Guys will go after the low hanging fruit aka asian women. They think pulling an asian woman is more achievable/lower likelihood of rejection compared to attractive white women. Similar to how average women get hit on more often than attractive women

Guys will go after the low hanging fruit aka asian women. They think pulling an asian woman is more achievable/lower likelihood of rejection compared to attractive white women. Similar to how average women get hit on more often than attractive women
@germanlooks @Wallenberg

I’m sick of these broke losers from back in the west ruining the worthiness of WMAF. I’m from a wealthy family and got white stacies/stacylites, but I still inherently believe Asian women are superior in every conceivable way. Being with them is a much more pure experience, and they care more for you. Like this girl who I slept with last night, cooking me some Ma Jiang Mian in the morning.

2B1CCEFE 5CC5 475C BE17 C14FB79F0290
B9D781F0 9E64 4B82 9C33 5CE1AD8F5214

time to accept your white conquest.

A lot of white guys who are in relationships with white women look similar to those guys. Average white guy who is in a relationship with a white woman isn't attractive..
Water is wet and liquids overflow over the waterfall

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt