The Truth About Zac Efron’s Face Transformation

CristianT

CristianT

Clown World

I'm 90% sure he got implants.

Why he looks so uncanny though?

and also so fucking old?

I think what it makes him look so old is because his lips are so thin which is a feature for old people.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
I would be amazed if he got a jaw osteotomy, he probably got jaw implants, cheek filler(wtf), and lip filler to top off his catastrophic surgerymaxxing. Those jaw implants are also super overdone, but then again jaw implants are shit most of the time

• +1
Reactions: Hades and xanny
He got jaw implants and filler.
He broke his jaw 8 YEARS AGO. Where they just plated it back together, maybe even with bone grafts.
He was then probably unhappy with his jaw, either from after breaking it he thought it looked different and bugged him.
Then his surgeon probably convinced or he realised he could get an even better jaw than before with implants.
He then tries to use jaw surgery that he got 8 years ago to redirect anyone bringing up the obviously overdone implants.
HOW DARE HE. How can he dare think telling me to my face that he didn't get cosmetic procedure done on his jawline and try to guilt trip me in to thinking it was because he broke his jaw. LYING FUCK.

Nearly died btw? Are we meant to feel bad for millionaire actor breaking his jaw and then spending a shit tonne of money to make his jaw look better? Cry more Zac.

He is manipulating everyone. Mission failed. Go back to singing you soyboy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, Corleone and CristianT

I'm 90% sure he got implants.

Why he looks so uncanny though?

and also so fucking old?

I think what it makes him look so old is because his lips are so thin which is a feature for old people.

kind of concerning if even Hollywood multimillionaires with an infinite surgery budget aren't safe from getting botched.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension!, Hades, BaldingBabyFace and 5 others
kind of concerning if even Hollywood multimillionaires with an infinite surgery budged aren't safe from getting botched.
He shoulda went with @RealSurgerymax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Swole bravo, RealSurgerymax and 2 others
he just mewed ok

His lips look like he tore his lips apart by mouth widening with his hands, then got surgery to stitch them back together

• JFL
kind of concerning if even Hollywood multimillionaires with an infinite surgery budged aren't safe from getting botched.
thats why i think implants are too overrated on this site

• +1
thats why i think implants are too overrated on this site
definitely overrated if people choose unrealistic sizes to overcompensate for one of their insecurities.

Worth mentioning, I've also seen just as many botched osteotomy results. which aren't reversible and more likely to leave you with nerve damage compared to implants.

He shoulda went with @RealSurgerymax
moderate size peek implants by skilled gay spanish hands > what ever Zac got

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CristianT
Worth mentioning, I've also seen just as many botched osteotomy results
botch osteotomy mostly comes from unrealistic movement like >1cm lf1 movement and you end up as a dog finally.

Looks good to me buddy boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064 and Corleone
botch osteotomy mostly comes from unrealistic movement like >1cm lf1 movement and you end up as a dog finally.
idk, the best osteotomy ascensions I've seen always also had implants too after they fixed the medical grade recession. Most results just don't look striking on their own imo

even @Gaia262 got implants after he went through Bimax-hell.

Oversized and bulky off the shelf jaw implants + fillers without needing them IMO.

Very bad decision, looked great in 2019 at 32 yo:
tff-extremely-wicked-new-york-ny-usa-may-zac-efron-attends-shockingly-evil-vile-tribeca-film-festival-stella-146575609.jpg
Zac-Efron-32-a%C3%B1os-scaled.jpg
new-york-ny-mayo-02-2019-zac-efron-asiste-a-la-premiere-de-extremadamente-perverso-increiblemente-malvado-y-vil-pelicula-durante-el-tribeca-film-festivall-en-bmcc-thea-t79p28.jpg

Should have taken more care of his skin and collagen maxxed, use his natural hair color instead of blonde and keep the stubble instead of what he did.

I'm guessing it's just fillers. The puffy, bloated look generally comes from fillers.