the truth is i will actually rope

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
I know i said it 10 times on this forum and then disappeared for a little but the truth is i did want to do it each time and each time i was too pussy

but i will do it eventually, everyday its getting worse, i know eventuallly i will have to do it for real. its because of my family that im so afraid, i think they would give up on my life, my parents i mean. wish they never had me, I am so ugly...

I just want to be handsome i am so desperate... but there's nothing I can do.
My whole life i had dysmorphia or whatever, but its not a mental ilness or something I am actually just ugly.

I am so jealous of handsome guys. I really don't wanna live as an ugly guy. I just lost my girlfriend too, I thought I could actually rope thru this pain but my parents force me to stay alive.

Attention seeking on this board wont help you either.

Attention seeking on this board wont help you either.
what can help me? I like a little attention. I am deprived of everything.
It feels like no matter what I do it's just gonna go downhill, it's like the best thing to do is rope if I think logically.

I will most likely never have what I want the most, a girl in love with me and marry her and have children. That is my dream, I wanna know real love.

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7
did you ever show your face here, maybe youre not too subhuman

Leave me a space in the rope note. I'm a top g

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21403
did you ever show your face here, maybe youre not too subhuman
Leave me a space in the rope note. I'm a top g
i did man, i am. i look even worse than when i posted though.

my rope note? I don't know. If I mentioned this website in my rope note, wouldn't authorities investigate this website? I want to just write a note to my family.

I will dox my full name and adress when I rope so you guys can see on the news or whatever just search up about my death.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403 and Blackgymmax
I know i said it 10 times on this forum and then disappeared for a little but the truth is i did want to do it each time and each time i was too pussy

but i will do it eventually, everyday its getting worse, i know eventuallly i will have to do it for real. its because of my family that im so afraid, i think they would give up on my life, my parents i mean. wish they never had me, I am so ugly...

I just want to be handsome i am so desperate... but there's nothing I can do.
My whole life i had dysmorphia or whatever, but its not a mental ilness or something I am actually just ugly.

I am so jealous of handsome guys. I really don't wanna live as an ugly guy. I just lost my girlfriend too, I thought I could actually rope thru this pain but my parents force me to stay alive.
Are you muslim

No I am a christian.
I would do anything to get my ex girlfriend back tbh i would even become muslim
I tried to rope 14 days ago my mom saw the rope that i tried for roping and threw it
Dont rope you will die one day roping is extremely painful and that pain cause giga thirst for water.

Bro im way worse than ya im subhuman face my right side of face is very developed mandible is stright and maxilla left underdeveloped maxilla and other shit i have mild pectus carinatum(dont google it guys) and scoliosis and im 5feet 10 at 18 giga manlet

I tried to rope 14 days ago my mom saw the rope that i tried for roping and threw it
Dont rope you will die one day roping is extremely painful and that pain cause giga thirst for water.

Bro im way worse than ya im subhuman face my right side of face is very developed mandible is stright and maxilla left underdeveloped maxilla and other shit i have mild pectus carinatum(dont google it guys) and scoliosis and im 5feet 10 at 18 giga manlet
i am still the most subhuman on this website

i got
-female frame
-scoliosis, uneven clavicles
-jewish nose
-recessed chin
-recessed, rounded jaw
-yellow teeth even if brush 2 times per day ever since i was little
-small testicles
-small hands and feet
-multiple skin chronic problems
-non NT
-assymetrical eyes
-horrible under eyes from lack of bone

the list could honestly go on, my life is pure misery.

I just wanted a girlfriend or eventually a wife. It was all I wanted from this life. Just be a normal guy with a girlfriend that loves him, I just get my subhuman heart broken.

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7
i am still the most subhuman on this website

i got
-female frame
-scoliosis, uneven clavicles
-jewish nose
-recessed chin
-recessed, rounded jaw
-yellow teeth even if brush 2 times per day ever since i was little
-small testicles
-small hands and feet
-multiple skin chronic problems
-non NT
-assymetrical eyes
-horrible under eyes from lack of bone

the list could honestly go on, my life is pure misery.

I just wanted a girlfriend or eventually a wife. It was all I wanted from this life. Just be a normal guy with a girlfriend that loves him, I just get my subhuman heart broken.
Bro ou need a few surgeries to be fully HTN or chadlite. Stop letting this site rot your brain even if youre a miserable fuck like me cuz at the end even chad gets cheated on. Play the game or retire.

bro u should make a new looksmax.org manga chapter i loved reading these!

• JFL
Reactions: exo
Wow wow wow wowo wo wowwwow! Dude wtf?! Stop. There are ways around your problems. You said I'm intelligent, so let's figure it out together. Ok? There are definitely things you might have missed out on.

Take my energy ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ