the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Average girls don't even make me hard
IMG 20240914 223353 797

It's all about a girl like this

While i look like this
3017822 IMG 20220806 185740

It's Just so over. I Will never get what i want. I Will Always desire what i can't get. Maybe there Is average girl willing tò accept me but i'm not.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gothmog6, Debetro, hopecel and 13 others
So what's the solution?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gothmog6, thereallegend, hopecel and 4 others
You can jokermaxx and get margot robbie tier stacy easily. Just criminalmaxx bro

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
Weed LSD mdma the best imo
You can't really abuse LSD and MDMA because of tolerance. Weed you can do all year. Adderall + Weed combo sounds fire ngl.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and the BULL
You can't really abuse LSD and MDMA because of tolerance. Weed you can do all year. Adderall + Weed combo sounds fire ngl.
Yeah weed everyday and occasionaly LSD and mdma

• +1
Reactions: Caspian
That doesn't mean anything joker was played by a moltitude of actors all different
Yeah you look like you can be a joker. You look like an utter twisted psycho with wicked smile

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, Bomber517 and Primalsplit
Ur acting like a foid u faggot , muh I can’t live without Chad , muh I don’t wanna settle for less , Kys :smonk::smonk:

• Ugh..
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Ur acting like a foid u faggot , muh I can’t live without Chad , muh I don’t wanna settle for less , Kys :smonk::smonk:
Yeah i have a feminine personality i Always knew that

Holy shit. You look good af

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
you look better than her/the same tier though

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Legit, I am having the same issues as you.

I think doing drugs to make life fun and interesting is key.
And then eventual suicide when this cope stops working.

is the only solution.

is what it is

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: lurking truecel and the BULL
I way more ugly than you

Luckily i have a bbw fetish instead of being stacy only

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I way more ugly than you

Luckily i have a bbw fetish instead of being stacy only
Yeah those weird fetishes are a cheat code

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel and nofap
Yeah those weird fetishes are a cheat code
Legit
I have escaped total inceldom because of it

But it’s even more brutal when you get rejected by the bottom of the barrel women instead off stacies ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, lurking truecel and the BULL
She told me that she wants the BULL this was yesterday literally whispered to me

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you will never have

Legit
I have escaped total inceldom because of it

But it’s even more brutal when you get rejected by the bottom of the barrel women instead off stacies ngl
Jaggernaut law
I don't think it's more brutal, in your case you get rejected because of her other option given by male desperation and She doesn't really think you're genetically inferior tò her

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel and nofap
Joke of a user. Pathetic weak low T 30 year old.

Please delete your account and make something of your life. Tired of seeing these pathetic threads.

• JFL
Reactions: nofap
Joke of a user. Pathetic weak low T 30 year old.

Please delete your account and make something of your life. Tired of seeing these pathetic threads.
Says the dude Who made a whole ass account Just to bother me

Says the dude Who made a whole ass account Just to bother me
You cope by thinking everyone who criticizes you is hating you. You made an open thread and I replied.
Jesus what a retarded nigger.

Whatever helps you to sleep.

Average girls don't even make me hard View attachment 3174347

It's all about a girl like this

While i look like this View attachment 3174353

It's Just so over. I Will never get what i want. I Will Always desire what i can't get. Maybe there Is average girl willing tò accept me but i'm not.
Maybe you are gay bro? I mean even tho I sm not gay I would still fuck Chad, but maybe it's only me so it's sounds like you want the highest looking foids to compensate for you sexuality insecurity. Or maybe you are asexual and have zero libido

• JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive and the BULL
You cope by thinking everyone who criticizes you is hating you. You made an open thread and I replied.
Jesus what a retarded nigger.

Whatever helps you to sleep.
You only did this for 6 months Bro. Totally nothing personal Bro. Just genuine advice. Yeah i love her now what can i do?? Do you really think i Need your fake motivational speech?

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel
Maybe you are gay bro? I mean even tho I sm not gay I would still fuck Chad, but maybe it's only me so it's sounds like you want the highest looking foids to compensate for you sexuality insecurity. Or maybe you are asexual and have zero libido
Yeah i'm linda asexual

There is no life with Jesus Bro not stacy
@lurking truecel @moreroidsmoredates @flippasav @nofap @Primalsplit @isis_Bleach @toolateforme @Caspian @irkkedmulatto @Bomber517 @moredatesmorerapes

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, flippasav and the BULL
There is no life with Jesus Bro not stacy
@lurking truecel @moreroidsmoredates @flippasav @nofap @Primalsplit @isis_Bleach @toolateforme @Caspian @irkkedmulatto @Bomber517 @moredatesmorerapes
This Is like the most ancient cope ever. You're stuck with copes from 3000 years ago while they invented cocaine, videogames and gambling

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and lurking truecel
This Is like the most ancient cope ever. You're stuck with copes from 3000 years ago while they invented cocaine, videogames and gambling
You guys are coping because you guys scared to face your sins brother rejecting Christ to cope that hell does not exist

You know the illuminatis, freemasons, the Kaballah Jews are Satanists and all the famous athiests and revolutionists such as Karl Marx , Nietsches, Charles Darwin were all freemasons buddy which means those who

are athiests ain't athiests but Satanists

• JFL
You guys are coping because you guys scared to face your sins brother rejecting Christ to cope that hell does not exist

You know the illuminatis, freemasons, the Kaballah Jews are Satanists and all the famous athiests and revolutionists such as Karl Marx , Nietsches, Charles Darwin were all freemasons buddy which means those who

are athiests ain't athiests but Satanists
those are literally tales that would be deemed as schizophrenic rants if they weren't written in a book from 2000 years ago

• +1
those are literally tales that would be deemed as schizophrenic rants if they weren't written in a book from 2000 years ago
Man stop coping bro, how will you explain the prophecies in the old testament that exactly describes the coming of Christ.

• JFL
Man stop coping bro, how will you explain the prophecies in the old testament that exactly describes the coming of Christ.
were you there or what bro?? this stuff is as credible as the lochness monster

• +1
You look good bro, and you’re also 6’5. What a mogger

were you there or what bro?? this stuff is as credible as the lochness monster
Lets step aside the divinity of Christ

but only discuss on Jesus in perspective of historical figure.

Jesus was an actual person and his historical events were similar to what new testament describes which this is a historical fact.

The thing is that

the prophecies in the Old testament which

is still Judaism's scripture, which the prophecies on there were written about 600-700 years

before Jesus was born, shows exact verses that describes the actual historical

Jesus how he dies, who will kill them, what he will do ....etc.

How can a scripture 600-700years ago describes a person who will be born after 700 years??

• JFL
Fuark you look good. insane reinassance looks.

• Love it