THE TRUTH OF LOOKSMAXXING

sherlovewar

sherlovewar

Iron
looksmax is the biggest lie ive ever experienced. as when i discovered it back in 2021 or 2020 i thought looksmaxxing was about mewing and chewing and posture, height and frame

But deeply looksmax is a fucking lie
we people choose random people to be 10/10s, like elias de poot, all because of his eye area, thin lips, no bones, twink face and only we focused ln are his “hunter eyes”

or others like hexum

but i swear to you if i pulled a photo of someones dad who looks similar to hexum, wouldnt you rate him a 8/10? Because not everyone agreed that he is a psl
i
most of morphs or people we rate as 7/10 or 8+/10 mostly look exactly each other, its always a pretty boy or masculine, and there is no differences between these faces barely any difference
same symmetry. almost like the looksmax is about looking like everyone else,

7.75/10, 7/10.

Attachments

• IMG_3309.png
    IMG_3309.png
    7.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3313.png
    IMG_3313.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
yeah yeah good first post bro dont give up

• JFL
Reactions: F36 and CarrotMaxxer
looksmax is the biggest lie ive ever experienced. as when i discovered it back in 2021 or 2020 i thought looksmaxxing was about mewing and chewing and posture, height and frame

But deeply looksmax is a fucking lie
we people choose random people to be 10/10s, like elias de poot, all because of his eye area, thin lips, no bones, twink face and only we focused ln are his “hunter eyes”

or others like hexum

but i swear to you if i pulled a photo of someones dad who looks similar to hexum, wouldnt you rate him a 8/10? Because not everyone agreed that he is a psl
i
most of morphs or people we rate as 7/10 or 8+/10 mostly look exactly each other, its always a pretty boy or masculine, and there is no differences between these faces barely any difference
same symmetry. almost like the looksmax is about looking like everyone else,

7.75/10, 7/10.

You created an account for this. I don't know how I feel about that, honestly.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Looksmaxxing should be done regardless of how subhuman you are in order to be treated better and have a better chance of a career or at least treated less like shit and made into a target.

However I agree with op that many of delusions that they will turn into chad or Tyrone is not going to happen for 95% of men.

You need significant plastic surgery, roids, hair transplant, dht blockers, skin treatments, dick enlargement to ascend.

Most don’t have both the time and money to do all of it.

You also have to be right race - which means Indian and Asian cels are fucked in most cases.

Especially Indian men - Asian are subhumans usually too but in my experience Indian men are treated much worse than Asian men.

Do looksmaxxing to try to not be a bullying of target is the right mindset to have - not delusions that some hot Stacey will suck your dick after looksmaxxing.