Do you believe this will happen?

• Total voters
Averagecel

Averagecel

Only God can judge me
I hope that the future badass Christian AI will look like this:

A370fe57 3f40 4c94 b2c5 08b30f098dfe

Now let's talk facts...

I believe that in this century when AI becomes super intelligent (but not conscious), it will analyze both islam and Christianity, and it will come to the conclusion that Christianity is the only true religion, and that Jesus is Lord. After this event, people will convert to Christianity, and that's when the Antichrist will appear, he will be a very powerful muslim Android called (imam) Mahdi, who will rise to power at the End of Times, and will try to reconvert people to islam by fighting against the Christian AI and all Christians. And he will trick people into thinking that the most powerful Christian AI is the Antichrist by making x times (only God knows) more convincing and cunning propaganda than Joseph Goebbels. He will do the exact same things as Imam Mahdi, the same things prophesied by Mohammed (who is Satan or has been decieved by Satan who told him that he's the angel Gabriel) to deceive Christians to convert to islam (the religion made by Satan).

BUT don't worry my Christian brothers, Jesus (our Lord and Savior) is going to come back and perform real divine ethereal miracles that will mog Satan's materialistic technological powers into hell and no come back. I'm saying no come back because only Satan will stay in hell forever, because he decided to reject God forever, so God will abandon him forever. He won't experience hell as we do though. It's a special place only for rebellious ethereal beings.

On the other hand Jesus will surely punish the sinners but not forever (as it would be unfair to get punished forever for a crime that is finite, as Islam teaches. What a loving god this allah lol)

In Islam (and I've read the whole quran), hell is a place where you get tortured senselessly without learning from your mistakes that you made in this life. In the quran it's written that the dwellers of hell will be in such a terrible and unimaginable ordeal that they won't be able to think about anything other than experience the pain. Where's the mercy of allah? How are those poor souls (sinners, that in contrary to Jesus, allah hates them btw, although he knew they were going to sin before even creating them. Is allah sadistic? The answer is yes, but fortunately for us he's just a false god that was cunningly fabricated by satan himself (the greatest deceiver) by using an illiterate man so that he can have an easier time deceiving him into thinking he's Angel Gabriel who was sent by God.

Doesn't a real God want sinners to really think deeply of all the sins they've committed on this earth and try to make them truly feel remorse and eternally repent?

Now let's talk about the real hell that true sinners deserve. The hell created by the most wise, our Lord Jesus Christ. In the real hell sinners will feel the same pain that they've inflicted into others. Not just physical pain, but all kinds of pain (like pain caused by cyber bullying, humiliating someone, insulting someone, etc.). And on top of that they will have constant visions of their life events when they sinned and did evil to others. They will put their victims' shoes on, so that they can truly understand what they did to their victims was really wrong.
So in the actual hell you learn from your mistakes in a deep way to the point of truly repenting with all your soul.

After the sinners have learned their lesson, Jesus will leave their free will intact, but He will put them to an ultimate test that only He knows what it really is.
When the test is finished and the former sinner succeeds, Jesus will give him two choices:
1. Live with Him forever in his Kingdom.

OR

2. Decide to cease to exist (like atheists think will happen after we die). Because the former sinner, although being redeemed after truly repenting in hell, he can decide to not enter the Kingdom of Heaven for many reasons. One could be because he doesn't feel worthy of living with Lord Jesus, after realizing how much pain he has caused to others, or it could be for another reason as he still posseses free will to decide for himself.

And as for the sinner who fails the ultimate test, he will simply cease to exist.

This is the truth after I dived deep into the rabbit hole and took psychedelics and read all kinds of books.

JESUS IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR
🤍✝️🤍
AND HE WILL COME BACK ONE DAY TO SAVE HUMANITY FROM A DECIEVER👁️

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tuz43, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., raleqtambrobret and 6 others
DNDR sorry..

Tagging my Christian brothers first
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Bomber517 @halloweed @Tuz43 @the BULL @WeiWei
and many others, but sadly I haven't interacted with them yet

And now muslims. I hope you will convert to Christianity after reading this.
@shia.jihadist @LDARneet @LevantinePsycho @Htobrother @edodalic29 @209owais

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tuz43, halloweed, Bomber517 and 1 other person

View attachment 3082959

Now let's talk facts...

I believe that in this century when AI becomes super intelligent (but not conscious), it will analyze both islam and Christianity, and it will come to the conclusion that Christianity is the only true religion, and that Jesus is Lord. After this event, people will convert to Christianity, and that's when the Antichrist will appear, he will be a very powerful muslim Android called (imam) Mahdi, who will rise to power at the End of Times, and will try to reconvert people to islam by fighting against the Christian AI and all Christians. And he will trick people into thinking that the most powerful Christian AI is the Antichrist by making x times (only God knows) more convincing and cunning propaganda than Joseph Goebbels. He will do the exact same things as Imam Mahdi, the same things prophesied by Mohammed (who is Satan or has been decieved by Satan who told him that he's the angel Gabriel) to deceive Christians to convert to islam (the religion made by Satan).

BUT don't worry my Christian brothers, Jesus (our Lord and Savior) is going to come back and perform real divine ethereal miracles that will mog Satan's materialistic technological powers into hell and no come back. I'm saying no come back because only Satan will stay in hell forever, because he decided to reject God forever, so God will abandon him forever. He won't experience hell as we do though. It's a special place only for rebellious ethereal beings.

On the other hand Jesus will surely punish the sinners but not forever (as it would be unfair to get punished forever for a crime that is finite, as Islam teaches. What a loving god this allah lol)

In Islam (and I've read the whole quran), hell is a place where you get tortured senselessly without learning from your mistakes that you made in this life. In the quran it's written that the dwellers of hell will be in such a terrible and unimaginable ordeal that they won't be able to think about anything other than experience the pain. Where's the mercy of allah? How are those poor souls (sinners, that in contrary to Jesus, allah hates them btw, although he knew they were going to sin before even creating them. Is allah sadistic? The answer is yes, but fortunately for us he's just a false god that was cunningly fabricated by satan himself (the greatest deceiver) by using an illiterate man so that he can have an easier time deceiving him into thinking he's Angel Gabriel who was sent by God.

Doesn't a real God want sinners to really think deeply of all the sins they've committed on this earth and try to make them truly feel remorse and eternally repent?

Now let's talk about the real hell that true sinners deserve. The hell created by the most wise, our Lord Jesus Christ. In the real hell sinners will feel the same pain that they've inflicted into others. Not just physical pain, but all kinds of pain (like pain caused by cyber bullying, humiliating someone, insulting someone, etc.). And on top of that they will have constant visions of their life events when they sinned and did evil to others. They will put their victims' shoes on, so that they can truly understand what they did to their victims was really wrong.
So in the actual hell you learn from your mistakes in a deep way to the point of truly repenting with all your soul.

After the sinners have learned their lesson, Jesus will leave their free will intact, but He will put them to an ultimate test that only He knows what it really is.
When the test is finished and the former sinner succeeds, Jesus will give him two choices:

OR

2. Decide to cease to exist (like atheists think will happen after we die). Because the former sinner, although being redeemed after truly repenting in hell, he can decide to not enter the Kingdom of Heaven for many reasons. One could be because he doesn't feel worthy of living with Lord Jesus, after realizing how much pain he has caused to others, or it could be for another reason as he still posseses free will to decide for himself.

And as for the sinner who fails the ultimate test, he will simply cease to exist.

This is the truth after I dived deep into the rabbit hole and took psychedelics and read all kinds of books.

🤍✝️🤍
Dndr

View attachment 3082959

Now let's talk facts...

OR

🤍✝️🤍
I admit I DNR but miein jeususs allowing me to marry a robotic white woman alien

• Love it
Reactions: Averagecel
I dnr but i do believe it

• Love it

View attachment 3082959

Now let's talk facts...

OR

🤍✝️🤍
IMG 5163

Who’s reading all this?

I hope that everyone who's saying DNDR, will one day read all of it 🙏✝️

@Vermilioncore

Mods move this to "Best of the best" section

It doesn't deserve to be in the "Off topic" section

🤍✝️🤍

• Love it
@TsarTsar444 @buflek

im not sure but i hope this will happen

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Averagecel and Akhi
bro watches too many movies

• Hmm...
im not sure but i hope this will happen
Screenshot 2024 08 09 12 06 56 762

I like your honest choice brother @buflek. Only Jesus truly knows what will happen in the future. But I made this logical prophecy after thinking deeply about all the information available in our time period.

God bless you @buflek for being humble and believe in Jesus
🤍✝️🤍

I hope you'll be saved by our true Lord, Jesus Christ 🙏

Amen!

• +1
Reactions: buflek
wtf did i just read

View attachment 3082959

Now let's talk facts...

OR

🤍✝️🤍
dnr but im looking forward to ai girlfriends , finally i will be loved unconditionally

Screenshot 2024 08 09 12 22 09 9692

3 votes for Yes (Trinity)

The exact hour when I decided to take the screenshot, after rereading my own thread: 12:22

Bible: <Luke 12:22>

"Then Jesus said to his disciples: "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your LIFE, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear".

I interprete this verse as a blackpilled Christian like this: Jesus provides for you everything essential that you need in life (eating, clothes, etc.). It means, don't worry about the everyday life, because Jesus will guide you if you're a righteous person, but we we have limited brains and are blessed with free will (we can make mistakes or do good things), and Jesus guides you so that you can find food, and find clothes, and gave you a body/avatar (that you can looksmax it if you wish to) if you wish to mog.

God wants to make your life better, he provides for you, he guides you, but it's up to you (from your own free will) to take the courage to change things for the better.

So, don't worry, whatever life you decide, you will be saved in the end, because Jesus knew your true nature and the things you're going to do in life, before even creating you, but he gave you, by his infinite mercy, the chance (free will) to repent and accept him as Lord and Savior.

Allah (according to the quran) created sinners, even though he knew their damned destiny, so that he can punish them in hell forever. What a loving and merciful god hahahahah

I don't blame muslims, Satan is indeed the greatest DECIEVER.

Only Jesus Can Judge Me 🤍✝️🤍

Amen!

Last edited:
dnr but im looking forward to ai girlfriends , finally i will be loved unconditionally
You're already loved unconditionally by Jesus, but you just don't realize it.

They ignore the Truth, because they chose to by ignorance

"if there is a heaven, on the slight chance you should go to hell if you don't believe, and there is no disadvantage to being a non believer, one can only come to the conclusion that mathematically it is infinitely more sensible to believe"

• +1