The two most important factors in financial success are emotional resiliency and social connections.

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
Knowing people & having the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties; toughness is necessary for success.

Looks matter to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2607 and Deleted member 1973
Looks matter to
Much less than this forum would claim. Skill, social ability, luck and a bunch of other shit is much more important in business than looks. Most of the richest people in the world are absolutely subhuman

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1751 and 12 others
legit tbh
many members of this forum lack resilience and would prefer to wallow in their self-pity shitposting on this echochamber of depressive diatribe which is counter-productive to ascending. not to mention that the alerts, notification, like, reaction, follow, comment etc systems of social media ruin the dopaminergic system
the final blackpill is mustering the motivation to leave this forum.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CopingHard, Madhate, Deleted member 4416 and 4 others
Still worshipping that hussle culture huh?

Give me a reason I should make more money, I will never find a girl to marry or have children with my trash genes

If I have enough money to pay off my house, truck, surgeries and toys before age 30 then what the fuck else do I need money for ?

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and forwardgrowth
legit tbh
many members of this forum lack resilience and would prefer to wallow in their self-pity shitposting on this echochamber of depressive diatribe which is counter-productive to ascending. not to mention that the alerts, notification, like, reaction, follow, comment etc systems of social media ruin the dopaminergic system
the final blackpill is mustering the motivation to leave this forum.
Amen amen amem

Social connections are literally life. In any asset of life, it'll be infinitely easier if you have friends to back you up/guide you ect.

Trading favors with friends is how empires are created

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 1973
Knowing people & having the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties; toughness is necessary for success.
this is actually where confidence, self esteem helps also. more then in dating for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
i have neither

im terrified of failure and devastated when i mess something up

The value of looks in a social circle matters less than money. You can honestly join most social circles if you are rich u just need decent social skills. But looks withers, the beginning to the novel Disgrace comes to mind.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
We need both looks and money

• +1
You need to be intimidating physically, height is super important.

80% of millionaires were born in millionaire families

• +1