The type of men I love

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
It is an age of nihilism.

What is the meaning to your life?
Who should you strive to be?
Is any man even better than another?

All of these questions, and many more like them, are all really the same question. "What is the ideal that I should strive towards." Is ~something like this idea that you have. It is the same question all men inevitably come to when they suffer.

Knowing that to live is to suffer, and to survive is to find some meaning in that suffering, man's quest is for meaning.

What type of man do I love in this horrible age of nihilism and aimlessness?

I love him who acknowledges the problems of life, and says "I accept it."

I love him who suffers greatly and says to the world "I will carry on".

I love the man who offers solutions not problems, because the world has enough problems.

I love the hero of the story, who struggles and struggles greatly, close to death even and his failure and success are not sure for him, but still smiles at life and it's tragedies and rises every time he falls.

I love him who has the strength to be a good man, when it is easy to be a tyrant, as many choose to be.

I love the man who abuses not his power, and chooses to use it for good.

I love the men that would sacrifice themselves for others.

The ideal man could be the villain, but chooses to be the hero. This is the man I love.

Quote if a man wishes to become a hero then the serpent must first become a dragon otherwise f

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Laplace, garoupilled_, Deleted member 28414 and 4 others
yeah we know u love men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Laplace, JovenCansao, garoupilled_ and 18 others

All of these questions, and many more like them, are all really the same question. "What is the ideal that I should strive towards." Is ~something like this idea that you have. It is the same question all men inevitably come to when they suffer.

Knowing that to live is to suffer, and to survive is to find some meaning in that suffering, man's quest is for meaning.

I love the man who offers solutions not problems, because the world has enough problems.

I love the hero of the story, who struggles and struggles greatly, close to death even and his failure and success are not sure for him, but still smiles at life and it's tragedies and rises every time he falls.

I love him who has the strength to be a good man, when it is easy to be a tyrant, as many choose to be.

The ideal man could be the villain, but chooses to be the hero. This is the man I love.

View attachment 2211350

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, JovenCansao, garoupilled_ and 9 others
yeah we know u love men

You should probably get back to jerking off and being a clown while I'm here being the friend that 99% of men never will have.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subswork, gribsufer1 and Deleted member 28904
blud is the local .org motivational speaker :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, Deleted member 21044, inceI and 4 others
i

View attachment 2211350
i love this user bro. Best user on here. Based post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, garoupilled_, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
I love the prophet Mohammed. His story life is truly an emotional and great one. He is my role model instead of these celebrities lmao

In the end our efforts would be meaningless, life is just a never ending competition, in order to win someone else has to lose

its harder to be villain in this day and age if you arent a psycho

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
thats the gayest shit i ever heard tbh u sound high inhib rn
inject more T dawg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Interested, midlatinocel, justleavemealone and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
he T mogs u to shit how is that gst
lol not anymore i did my first injection this month nigga at 17 years old cuz my t was low as shit i didnt even get tested i just did it

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1
thats the gayest shit i ever heard tbh u sound high inhib rn
inject more T dawg

False.

Not gay at all. Wait until you realize nobody gives a fuck about you then you'll come crying back to Jacob Hate because he was the only one EVER to advocate for brotherhood.

Enjoy being alone as fuck calling brotherhood "gay". Men used to function in tribes with eachother and live, sleep, and eat next to eachother, that's what your ancestors did. Now you're jerking off with one hand, typing "that's gay" to me with the other hand.

Man is fallen from his former glory, i am here to set things straight.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
everyone would love having another person sacrifice themselves for you but if you do that you are a sucker

everyone would love having another person sacrifice themselves for you but if you do that you are a sucker

Wrong.

It's the meaning of life for a man to sacrifice himself for his tribe. That's where glory is. But you wouldn't know anything about glory would you.

Or even being a man.

• +1
Reactions: inceI
Wrong.

It's the meaning of life for a man to sacrifice himself for his tribe. That's where glory is. But you wouldn't know anything about glory would you.

Or even being a man.
tyr your best not to commit suicide by service the maniac period/episode will end soon

False.

Not gay at all. Wait until you realize nobody gives a fuck about you then you'll come crying back to Jacob Hate because he was the only one EVER to advocate for brotherhood.

Enjoy being alone as fuck calling brotherhood "gay". Men used to function in tribes with eachother and live, sleep, and eat next to eachother, that's what your ancestors did. Now you're jerking off with one hand, typing "that's gay" to me with the other hand.

Man is fallen from his former glory, i am here to set things straight.
i dont need anyoone bro i been born alone in this world imma die alone and imma kill any nigga that tryna fuck with me not even playing if anyone looks me in the eyes in the streets imma fuck u up nigga

i dont need anyoone bro i been born alone in this world imma die alone and imma kill any nigga that tryna fuck with me not even playing if anyone looks me in the eyes in the streets imma fuck u up nigga

Very childlike mentality.

You think EVERY other guy doesn't talk big and have arms and hands just like you and doesn't have a capacity for tyranny (like you want to do?).

Road rage is about entitlement.
Prisons are full of men just like you with way more life experience and fighting capabilities than you.

You really think you've come to a profound, new, idea by acting like a dickhead and being fueled by pride, arrogance, and narcissism. Reality check: you're just some irrelevant, broke, weak as fuck kid.

There's men alot bigger than you, a lot more capable than you, a lot smarter than you who could knock you the fuck out. You're not shit. Im not saying this to put you down because im trying to raise myself up, im saying this because you NEED to hear it, because you think you're fucking invincible and you actually convinced yourself tyranny is ideal, otherwise you wouldn't be putting on this facade of "im a badass" which isn't natural at all.

You aren't convincing anyone. You've made tyranny an ideal because you're stupid, and weak. Behind all this "im a badass" is infinite insecurities and a knowledge that you aren't good enough. Just get your shit together, and be a good man. You're acting like a clown.

• So Sad
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Very childlike mentality.

You think EVERY other guy doesn't talk big and have arms and hands just like you and doesn't have a capacity for tyranny (like you want to do?).

Road rage is about entitlement.
Prisons are full of men just like you with way more life experience and fighting capabilities than you.

You really think you've come to a profound, new, idea by acting like a dickhead and being fueled by pride, arrogance, and narcissism. Reality check: you're just some irrelevant, broke, weak as fuck kid.

There's men alot bigger than you, a lot more capable than you, a lot smarter than you who could knock you the fuck out. You're not shit. Im not saying this to put you down because im trying to raise myself up, im saying this because you NEED to hear it, because you think you're fucking invincible and you actually convinced yourself tyranny is ideal, otherwise you wouldn't be putting on this facade of "im a badass" which isn't natural at all.

You aren't convincing anyone. You've made tyranny an ideal because you're stupid, and weak. Behind all this "im a badass" is infinite insecurities and a knowledge that you aren't good enough. Just get your shit together, and be a good man. You're acting like a clown.
the world made me stupid and weak or wahtever
i need a knife and i strenght mog any muscle guy idgaf imma slit their throats i walk with that shit in my back pocket on the street with a small flip knife the type u can flip

and i look every guy on the streets in the eyes if i see them not look away we gonna have a problem...
this is the only way to be for me cuz i just been dealt the wrong cards so imma not be nice to the world or "brotherhood"

Least homosexual looksmaxxer.

the world made me stupid and weak or wahtever
i need a knife and i strenght mog any muscle guy idgaf imma slit their throats i walk with that shit in my back pocket on the street with a small flip knife the type u can flip

and i look every guy on the streets in the eyes if i see them not look away we gonna have a problem...
this is the only way to be for me cuz i just been dealt the wrong cards so imma not be nice to the world or "brotherhood"

Coward.

All this "talk" from you and in real life you wouldn't do shit. You act like I, idealizing to be a good man, wouldn't absolutely knock you the fuck out. I expect that most men are as stupid as you, and idealize violence, so i prepare for war just to make sure you can't tyrannize everyone else.

I expect most weak men like yourself, to think like you. So i train my body to prevent cowards like you from doing damage to society or me.

You're not strong at all. You're just a bitch.

Coward.

All this "talk" from you and in real life you wouldn't do shit. You act like I, idealizing to be a good man, wouldn't absolutely knock you the fuck out. I expect that most men are as stupid as you, and idealize violence, so i prepare for war just to make sure you can't tyrannize everyone else.

I expect most weak men like yourself, to think like you. So i train my body to prevent cowards like you from doing damage to society or me.

You're not strong at all. You're just a bitch.
your body wont do shit against my knife lmao keep training while i eat nachos and do some pushups here and there and inject t

your body wont do shit against my knife lmao keep training while i eat nachos and do some pushups here and there and inject t

You think "injecting T" is ideal when I've been on TRT for a long time and used all sorts of gear. You think your knife is really something special when I did 4 years in the military and have experience with many guns.

Eat your nachos and talk shit. You should be doing that actually. Unimaginably weak and stupid.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940 and Yuno_howitez
You think "injecting T" is ideal when I've been on TRT for a long time and used all sorts of gear. You think your knife is really something special when I did 4 years in the military and have experience with many guns.

Eat your nachos and talk shit. You should be doing that actually. Unimaginably weak and stupid.
so what u carry your gun with you on the street? injecting T is ideal for me cuz it turned me into a high T beast tbh im not afraid of u no matter how much shaolin training or whatever u did.

so what u carry your gun with you on the street? injecting T is ideal for me cuz it turned me into a high T beast tbh im not afraid of u no matter how much shaolin training or whatever u did.

when you are in a lying contest and your opponent is a redditor looksmaxxer incel 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀

when you are in a lying contest and your opponent is a redditor looksmaxxer incel 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀

Incorrect. Used to dual weild 2 M9 Barettas as well as other firearms. Have a concealed carry license while this clown is telling me how he's a badass and has a pocket knife and uses steroids.

Last edited:

View attachment 2211350
bro please leave this forum. your the only rational man here. you have a good mind and the community here is just shit and full of retards. Its better to spend your energy somewhere else. The retards of looksmax.org will never undestand the high iq thingd you hvae to say

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220