The ugliest women are the most judgmental

tallnegga

tallnegga

Kraken
Went out today. All the good looking and average girls were cool af. The ugly women all giving me stank face and I mean these women were legit sub 5s. Fucking uggos out of control

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, try2beme, Deleted member 52946 and 9 others
Went out today. All the good looking and average girls were cool af. The ugly women all giving me stank face and I mean these women were legit sub 5s. Fucking uggos out of control
I think it's cause of conditioning, people assume better personalities (for a girl that would be thing motherly qualities like empathy kindness etc) and because of that groom good looking people into gaining that personality.

• Hmm...
Reactions: tallnegga
Yes ugly women that are picky should kill themselfs. They should be happy with whatever cock they get. It's mens fault because of social media they give all women attention because they are horny

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga and lowiqNormie
Yea they need to self gaslight thinking they are high value only way to cope for them

• +1
this landwhale legit laughed at me and looked at her friends to jestermax cuz I made some quiet mumble after bumping into her

Ill go Er on that bitch who weightmogs me

• +1