The ugliest women in Europe come from...

spongebob

spongebob

Banned
The Netherlands.
I tried every Tinder location. German foids are autistic but at least they have some E and big breasts.
English foids are surprisingly better. They may not have as symmetrical faces but they have much more E and more sex appeal.
Dutch women however, if they aren't ugly (which >50% is) then are very masculine. If their faces aren't masculine then their bodies are as square as Spongebob. Their upperbody is built like a barrel. (Big contrast to petite or skinny frames like France or Italy)
Their asses are very big like a 40 yo woman while being 20.
Their stomach is arguably their worst feature.
Their skin is bad. Most are fat. Almost everyone has cellulite. It's like their figure is screaming that they're unhealthy. Which shows since they have one of the highest rates of cancer.
Their character is also one of the most rude and unfeminine ones. Their voices resemble a 40 yo alcoholic in a bar who has been smoking his whole life. They don't know how to talk with men. They simply state they want sex. No femininity or elegance whatsoever in their approach.

Being the lowest value of women, they demand they highest value of men. The only thing they want from a man is his looks. This makes them one of the most blackpilled women.
A lot of foreign girls, once they come here are pretty quickly done with Dutch guys however, because they are all (according to them) copycat personalities and very shallow. There's nothing past the first impression. Empty people are they called.

Tldr dutch foids:
- Most masculine faces. Lowest Estrogen faces.
- Worst bodies. Most are overweight. They have no waist. They have no tits. Their asses are fat and not well formed. Their figure resembles a cow.
- Personality. Very rude. Very arrogant, to the point of delusional.
- Values. They're one of the most degenerate. Every girl cheats on her boyfriend. They don't care. Having multiple partners seems the norm here.

The award for worst foids is given to the Dutch. Even German and English foids are better.
The men are the closest to the PSL standards though. They're very anxious, autistic and feminine but have masculine faces.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nope, Gargantuan, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
Autism
- Worst bodies. Most are overweight. They have no waist. They have no tits. Their asses are fat and not well formed. Their figure resembles a cow.

Just lol
- Values. They're one of the most degenerate. Every girl cheats on her boyfriend. They don't care. Having multiple partners seems the norm here.
Just lol
The award for worst foids is given to the Dutch. Even German and English foids are better.
They are matched
feminine but have masculine faces.
Oxymoron

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, IndraBC, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
if you're a closeted homosexual like 99% of .org you will lose framemoggers dutch foids with the voice of a rugby player on steroids
It just showed you the "data" which shows that they have bigger cup size and wider hips compared to other ethnicities.

if you're a closeted homosexual like 99% of .org you will lose framemoggers dutch foids with the voice of a rugby player on steroids
There's a reason that The Netherlands is the capital of gay people. It's just normal to become gay here. I remember one EE foid when visiting here said that evolution went in reverse for men and women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ambi, House Lannister, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
It just showed you the "data" which shows that they have bigger cup size and wider hips compared to other ethnicities.
>50% of the population is overweight dumbass.

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
what? the data shows that they have the most narrow hips. also having big tits is not hard when your frame is huge as fuck and you're high bf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi, PrinceLuenLeoncur, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
That applies to every country JFL
View attachment 2952460
JFL. Go to EE and watch the girls on a terrace. Everyone is slim.
Do the same in the Netherlands and look at the difference.
Even people in NL mention it once they go abroad.
You really believe France and Italy are on roughly the same level as the Netherlands?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, russiancelreturns, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
I'm there. Plenty of landwhales. @russiancelreturns
better to ldar than talking with these braindead dalits

actually id rather talk with chatGPT than posting here

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, HTN_Mentalcel and St.TikTokcel
JFL. Go to EE and watch the girls on a terrace. Everyone is slim.
Do the same in the Netherlands and look at the difference.
Even people in NL mention it once they go abroad.
You really believe France and Italy are on roughly the same level as the Netherlands?
There is a stat they are even fatter than in eastern europe

I disagree, Dutch females are the best because they are the tallest in Europe, and height is the most important feature in a woman—for procreation

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Frisian women fog

The Netherlands.
I tried every Tinder location. German foids are autistic but at least they have some E and big breasts.
English foids are surprisingly better. They may not have as symmetrical faces but they have much more E and more sex appeal.
Dutch women however, if they aren't ugly (which >50% is) then are very masculine. If their faces aren't masculine then their bodies are as square as Spongebob. Their upperbody is built like a barrel. (Big contrast to petite or skinny frames like France or Italy)
Their skin is bad. Most are fat. Almost everyone has cellulite. It's like their figure is screaming that they're unhealthy. Which shows since they have one of the highest rates of cancer.
Their character is also one of the most rude and unfeminine ones. Their voices resemble a 40 yo alcoholic in a bar who has been smoking his whole life. They don't know how to talk with men. They simply state they want sex. No femininity or elegance whatsoever in their approach.

Being the lowest value of women, they demand they highest value of men. The only thing they want from a man is his looks. This makes them one of the most blackpilled women.
A lot of foreign girls, once they come here are pretty quickly done with Dutch guys however, because they are all (according to them) copycat personalities and very shallow. There's nothing past the first impression. Empty people are they called.

Tldr dutch foids:

The men are the closest to the PSL standards though. They're very anxious, autistic and feminine but have masculine faces.
I’m actually talking to a cute Dutch muslimah :3

I can already tell you have terrible taste when you say uk women are attractive

I can already tell you have terrible taste when you say uk women are attractive
I first thought Dutch women are 2nd worse after UK. Now I realised that even UK women are better than Dutch.

The Netherlands.

Tldr dutch foids:

I agree. I have said Dutch women are uglier than British women

• +1
Reactions: spongebob
Are you trolling? Big ass is the complete opposite of masculine, not everyone likes “muh petite” I hate petite women they have the bodies of little girls, if they have big asses they have actual woman bodies, is not masculine at all they are more feminine than skinny italian girls

better to ldar than talking with these braindead dalits

actually id rather talk with chatGPT than posting here
chagpt developer mode has no filter and unironically mogs normie conversations and retards on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
Are you trolling? Big ass is the complete opposite of masculine, not everyone likes “muh petite” I hate petite women they have the bodies of little girls, if they have big asses they have actual woman bodies, is not masculine at all they are more feminine than skinny italian girls
146104085 legs and of a 40 year old woman with stretch marks cellulite and varicose veins on a
1000 F 249682735 uNwd1PUrGfvsuUGtTPyrZTh9qhhTJji3

Yeah this typical Dutch ass is definitely better than this Italian one
Download

Women over 170cm = men

I disagree, Dutch females are the best because they are the tallest in Europe, and height is the most important feature in a woman—for procreation
tallest men but not tallest women, i think tallest women was latvia statistically

• Woah
Reactions: hiwasuwor
The Netherlands.

Tldr dutch foids:

agree with everything you said except overweight they're not fat usually

Italian women are the hottest any scandi country or netherlands or UK has sub3 women on avg

This is definitely cope, all the Dutch women I've seen on social media have been good looking

This is definitely cope, all the Dutch women I've seen on social media have been good looking

@Michael Myers thoughts?