today-at-9-18-am-youd-be-better-off-single-just-23480861.png

:feelskek:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
he is ugly

• +1
Reactions: GoonCel and Swagwaffle
I can't really laugh even though it's true because why would I want to do that?

I remember on Xbox this guy I used to play with would call his girlfriend over and start slapping her ass to show off, and that's like the same thing.

What I want is a pure kind of love, not some slut to tote around and say "look at me."

• +1
Reactions: DeformAspergerCel and Swagwaffle
I can't really laugh even though it's true because why would I want to do that?

I remember on Xbox this guy I used to play with would call his girlfriend over and start slapping her ass to show off, and that's like the same thing.

What I want is a pure kind of love, not some slut to tote around and say "look at me."
dam that's fucked up. Could you see or just sounds? I always insult the fuck out of annoying braggards like that these days I've learnt to do it quite well

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
dam that's fucked up. Could you see or just sounds? I always insult the fuck out of annoying braggards like that these days I've learnt to do it quite well

Naw just sounds.

The thing is that guy was a like a 5'4 Filipino.

But he ThugMaxxed (weed dealer) covered in tattoos and hair maxed (has his hair like a samurai).

He looks like framelet geek but with all his maxxing he was able to get a Mexican gf (half white).

It didn't bother me when he did it. I just thought it was funny (and also lame he would feel the need to do so like the guy in your OP).

He ended up blocking me for no reason but I've got his brother added. His brother is the same way, just without the crime and is taller but is a Filipino guy who ThugMaxxed hard and does well with girls.

On the other site they would say these guys are deathniks and lost causes. They live in Texas btw.

Naw just sounds.

The thing is that guy was a like a 5'4 Filipino.

But he ThugMaxxed (weed dealer) covered in tattoos and hair maxed (has his hair like a samurai).

He looks like framelet geek but with all his maxxing he was able to get a Mexican gf (half white).

It didn't bother me when he did it. I just thought it was funny (and also lame he would feel the need to do so like the guy in your OP).

He ended up blocking me for no reason but I've got his brother added. His brother is the same way, just without the crime and is taller but is a Filipino guy who ThugMaxxed hard and does well with girls.

On the other site they would say these guys are deathniks and lost causes. They live in Texas btw.
Thug pill > looks pill

The other site is full of idiots what else is new

• +1
Reactions: Zesto