The ultimate blackpill-what gets you a girlfriend and attracting girls

Deleted member 3701

Deleted member 3701

Unbeatable Mulatto Badass
The first step for a girl to be a attracted you, is you need to meet a looks threshold

if you dont, its a wrap

its over for you, its game over and no amount of jestermaxxing/ ‘game’ can save you from the fact that she will never be attracted to you unless you looksmaxx

but it doesnt end there... many girls have been very attracted to me initially, and they lost interest. This is because it doesnt just end at looks. If you pass the first step, then everything you do afterwards will either be a halo or failo around her.
This means you need to be very nt, dominant and have champion aura. If youre autistic, low status, beta body language, then she will lose interest in you. Its a wrap if you failo yourself a lot

This is what my years of life experience has taught me, and reflecting on the blackpill for the lontime ive been on psl

looks is indeed the most inmportant factor by far. Whatever you say is filtered by your looks, but i cringe at aspies who think its everything

@Imperative

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, BlackPillChad, Zeta ascended and 7 others
You forgot the dickpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701
water is not dry

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
There are beta 6'9 guys out there having multiple wives

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Very wise words brother, couldn’t of said it better.

People here who are like “c-cope you’re just ugly!” Are basement dwellers. It’s so crucial to be NT, have good aura and being charismatic. Any weakness they smell from you, their pussy starts drying up like no tomoroww

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak, karbo and Deleted member 3701
Very wise words brother, couldn’t of said it better.

People here who are like “c-cope you’re just ugly!” Are basement dwellers. It’s so crucial to be NT, have good aura and being charismatic. Any weakness they smell from you, their pussy starts drying up like no tomoroww
Indeed, brother

i talk from experience

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak
Looks are the requirement for any attraction, being NT/low inhib and other good personality traits come into play after that, in extreme cases personality doesn't count, such as when you're over 6.5psl or mog her by 3+psl.
Also in extreme cases of status halo, you're a rich famous comedian but you're 3psl, you can still get attractive girls.
But for all normal cases in typical psl range, everything matters, looks first, personality and status afterwards but only looks won't get you there unless you're very gl.

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad, bassfreak, Averagecel and 1 other person
And looks threshold is actually not as high as people think

but the bar for dominance and NT is super high if you dont have chad tier looks

also the better looking you are and mog her the more mistakes you can afford to commit

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, RAITEIII, bassfreak and 1 other person
This Alphafag strategies annoys me with his annoying ass oldhead boomer hand rub intro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
This is very Brutal for me tbh ngl.
I know that now but if i knew it 4 years go MB my life would Be diffrient now.

There is nothing more Brutal in Man life than being high inhib non NT plus some kind of anxiety if u look good enought to get cute GF

• So Sad
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
All you need is dragon energy

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
The first step for a girl to be a attracted you, is you need to meet a looks threshold

if you dont, its a wrap

its over for you, its game over and no amount of jestermaxxing/ ‘game’ can save you from the fact that she will never be attracted to you unless you looksmaxx

but it doesnt end there... many girls have been very attracted to me initially, and they lost interest. This is because it doesnt just end at looks. If you pass the first step, then everything you do afterwards will either be a halo or failo around her.
This means you need to be very nt, dominant and have champion aura. If youre autistic, low status, beta body language, then she will lose interest in you. Its a wrap if you failo yourself a lot

This is what my years of life experience has taught me, and reflecting on the blackpill for the lontime ive been on psl

looks is indeed the most inmportant factor by far. Whatever you say is filtered by your looks, but i cringe at aspies who think its everything

@Imperative

That's bullshit. Most slayers i know talk like kids and are still considered good-looking by foids. They don't care about your personality/ dressing/ knowledge or anything. If you're male model tier and 6+ tall, you'll get laid. That's it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310

if you dont, its a wrap

@Imperative

No personality for my retrouded maxilla

Don't listen to this retarded black faggot in the video u linked

He acts like a slayer but the truth is he's 6'5 and only fucks nasty black ghetto hoes with cellulite asses.