Votes: 12 80.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
mecha72

mecha72

Will pimp out xangsane
introduction

this guide will show you how to find the ideal breeding material girls and hopefully make sure you have the highest chance to produce chads and Stacys this guide will cover all aspects on how to create the ultimate mogger

height

we all know that women like tall men so to ensure your child will be taller you should breed a tall women preferably of the heights 5 foot 8 and up because a women male equivalent of height is 5 inches taller so a 5 foot 8 women is the equivalent of a 6 foot 1 male and taller
3343944_ba890459d24358313e58f0799b422631.jpeg

frame
so now that you've ensured your child will be tall lets figure out how to ensure he will have a mogger frame the traits you should look for are her having straight clavicles with broadish shoulders and a decently wide ribcage this one is a great example of this however on the other hand if you breed something like this you will create a subhuman framelet
Maxresdefault
1wMvbi7TwHJAKLa6BuQjLNA

face
now this is where things get tricky you don't want to breed a boneless foid as that will doom your sons the features you should look for are forward growth a good pheno good zygos projection a widish jaw and tallish chin and I cannot stress this enough she should be a orbital mogger never ever breed a bug eyes subhuman your sons will be 10/10 subhumans a girl with eyes like this=mogger sons
D3a160a54ef64b0b5075e9041718b55f

hormones
one of the most important things to a Male Childs development is getting a good amount of prental testosterone the only way to be sure is have her blood tested but you can also gauge this by assessing here chin height and brow bone province obviously don't breed a ogre women but she should be slightly high T

mental aspects
now that you've created the ultimate physical mogger ensure that they don't turn into a mentalcel when looking for a women to breed make sure that she is very NT has no mental illnesses this means no autism if your son get that's its automatically over make sure she has no no. NT hobby and has a big social circle and his a typical women you want only neurotypical wiring for your child
Istockphoto 1146671677 612x612

upbringing
now that your chad has come out of the womb you have to mold him into a slayer the first thing you should do is make sure he breastfeeds for at least 1.5 to 2 years baby that are breast feed longer have better development secondly make sure his diet is full of meat milk and other highly nourishing foods and thirdly make sure he socializes with other kids his age a lot I repeat do not cripple their social skills do not let them rot online and make sure they are not a single child single children have no brothers to have a bond with and its just cruel to do that to your child make sure you teach them how to mew and don't ever let them mouth breath after they turn about 13 start making them transition from children sports to a high T sport like American football this will give them high school clout and status and make them higher T and even more NT and low inhib If you've done this succesfullly you've created chad thunder cock congrats
American football 1493819662 46201
Breastfeeding a Toddler 722x406
Perfect steak and chips 14714 16x9

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1@Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS@Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior@FreakkForLife @Afrikancel @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK@Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @Niko@latino_ @capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie @luljankybo @fauxfox @TRUE_CEL @Allandro

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: emdeplam, Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 23239 and 23 others
only I get to break this threads hymen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Sondern and pneumocystosis
I will give my daughter to be @TsarTsar444 ‘s wife so the Habsburg Monarchy can make lasting peace with the Ottomans

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Sub0, Hueless and 1 other person
autism.gif

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and mecha72
faggot retard

HOLY SHIT YOU ARE EIN FUCKING STEIN
most potent guide out there in the entirety of the looksmaxxing sphere

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239 and pneumocystosis

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
this is my first not shitpost
its a great post keep it up and you will become one of the most prominent looks theorists in no time

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, pneumocystosis and mecha72
This is pretty cope except for pheno and height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27219 and It'snotover
What about coloring and pheno bro that's the most important thing

my girlfriend is 5'7, has shit frame and is a fucking vegetarian.
over for my kids.

awesome thread (y)

my girlfriend is 5'7, has shit frame and is a fucking vegetarian.
over for my kids.

awesome thread (y)
its not over if you can carry your kids in the height department and 5`7 is 6 foot male equivalent decent ngl but if your sons become neutered low T vegans who don't do high T activities its over

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
The not letting them rot online part is especially important.
I was essentially raised by the internet from the 4th grade to highschool. Rarely ever got to see my friends because my parents rarely ever took me to their places or let me invite my friends over. Not good for social skills.

• So Sad
Reactions: ALP
The not letting them rot online part is especially important.
I was essentially raised by the internet from the 4th grade to highschool. Rarely ever got to see my friends because my parents rarely ever took me to their places or let me invite my friends over. Not good for social skills.
brutal rotter pill

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
introduction

this guide will show you how to find the ideal breeding material girls and hopefully make sure you have the highest chance to produce chads and Stacys this guide will cover all aspects on how to create the ultimate mogger

height

we all know that women like tall men so to ensure your child will be taller you should breed a tall women preferably of the heights 5 foot 8 and up because a women male equivalent of height is 5 inches taller so a 5 foot 8 women is the equivalent of a 6 foot 1 male and taller

frame
so now that you've ensured your child will be tall lets figure out how to ensure he will have a mogger frame the traits you should look for are her having straight clavicles with broadish shoulders and a decently wide ribcage this one is a great example of this however on the other hand if you breed something like this you will create a subhuman framelet
View attachment 2136002 View attachment 2136003

face
now this is where things get tricky you don't want to breed a boneless foid as that will doom your sons the features you should look for are forward growth a good pheno good zygos projection a widish jaw and tallish chin and I cannot stress this enough she should be a orbital mogger never ever breed a bug eyes subhuman your sons will be 10/10 subhumans a girl with eyes like this=mogger sons
View attachment 2136005

hormones
one of the most important things to a Male Childs development is getting a good amount of prental testosterone the only way to be sure is have her blood tested but you can also gauge this by assessing here chin height and brow bone province obviously don't breed a ogre women but she should be slightly high T

mental aspects
now that you've created the ultimate physical mogger ensure that they don't turn into a mentalcel when looking for a women to breed make sure that she is very NT has no mental illnesses this means no autism if your son get that's its automatically over make sure she has no no. NT hobby and has a big social circle and his a typical women you want only neurotypical wiring for your child
View attachment 2136023

upbringing
now that your chad has come out of the womb you have to mold him into a slayer the first thing you should do is make sure he breastfeeds for at least 1.5 to 2 years baby that are breast feed longer have better development secondly make sure his diet is full of meat milk and other highly nourishing foods and thirdly make sure he socializes with other kids his age a lot I repeat do not cripple their social skills do not let them rot online and make sure they are not a single child single children have no brothers to have a bond with and its just cruel to do that to your child make sure you teach them how to mew and don't ever let them mouth breath after they turn about 13 start making them transition from children sports to a high T sport like American football this will give them high school clout and status and make them higher T and even more NT and low inhib If you've done this succesfullly you've created chad thunder cock congrats
View attachment 2136018View attachment 2136019View attachment 2136020

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1@Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS@Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior@FreakkForLife @Afrikancel @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK@Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @Niko@latino_ @capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie @luljankybo @fauxfox @TRUE_CEL @Allandro
Sir, I see a picture of a femorrhoid with her titty out. Do you want me to break my nofap streak?

• JFL
Reactions: mecha72
Sir, I see a picture of a femorrhoid with her titty out. Do you want me to break my nofap streak?
you feel the urge to stop rotting yet

Based thread

• Love it
Reactions: mecha72
thread is certified by lookism.net

introduction

height

frame
View attachment 2136002 View attachment 2136003

face
View attachment 2136005

hormones

mental aspects
View attachment 2136023

upbringing
View attachment 2136018View attachment 2136019View attachment 2136020

This guide is straight 💩 a fertility stack / guide would have been a lot more useful, to make sure your children are born with the best health as apposed to radio active infertile autists from all the bpas, micro plastics, and other random harmful garbage that we consume

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27219 and mecha72
This guide is straight 💩 a fertility stack / guide would have been a lot more useful, to make sure your children are born with the best health as apposed to radio active infertile autists from all the bpas, micro plastics, and other random harmful garbage that we consume
It's so fucking retarded. Frame and height are barely genetic too the only thing this applies for is pheno. I was thinking about writing about that but I think it should be gatekept tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Sondern
It's so fucking retarded. Frame and height are barely genetic too the only thing this applies for is pheno. I was thinking about writing about that but I think it should be gatekept tbh
Stop coping your frame and height are genetic otherwise every nigga would be 6,4 or something