the ultimate dick thread

n9wiff

n9wiff

PSL icon
i have a genuine question for 7inch+ guys here (98% of users): what exactly do you get from larping about your dick size to other ugly men?

take a minute to introspect and respond to this thread. i really dont understand it.

if anything, it's extremely depressing to develop the delusion that your dick is much bigger than it is when there's no e-statting irl. i'm not even flaming, i legit don't understand the psychology behind this.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999, Skinnycel_, nope and 12 others
I've always found people who boast about their size constantly to be some of the weirdest on this forum, happy that fag sportsmogger is gone and I don't have to see him refer to himself as a "cockologist" any longer, the promotion of faggotry in the off-topic section is quite the hinderance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, futureashtray, WeiWei and 4 others
average org height is 6'2 and average dick size is 8 inches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, ImVerySorry, datboijj and 10 others
I've always found people who boast about their size constantly to be some of the weirdest on this forum, happy that fag sportsmogger is gone and I don't have to see him refer to himself as a "cockologist" any longer, the promotion of faggotry in the off-topic section is quite the hinderance

i simply dont understand that pathological need to tell someone online you have a big dick, when, statistically, it's extremely likely you are full of shit. really sad if you have to resort to this to keep your mind straight, ngl. this applies to other traits too (height, face etc), but it's specially weird with dick. of course, the bigger these guys claim their dick is, the more enraged they are that they aren't "8x6" :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, WeiWei, lestoa and 1 other person
this applies to other traits too (height, face etc),
You forgot one thing here, the constant reference of the fucking intelligence quotient, there is always some black on here calling me or another "low iq" i.e. ; @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
Reactions: lestoa and n9wiff
average org height is 6'2 and average dick size is 8 inches

typical stats of guys ending up on incel forums, right :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: lestoa and Carbine
isn't this site about talking about mogging this and mogging that? this is just another mog, the dick mog

• +1
Reactions: lestoa and noobs
  • +1
Reactions: lestoa, Carbine and n9wiff
Nothing to gain I genuinely have a big dick

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, lestoa and heightmaxxing
i have a genuine question for 7inch+ guys here (98% of users): what exactly do you get from larping about your dick size to other ugly men?

take a minute to introspect and respond to this thread. i really dont understand it.

if anything, it's extremely depressing to develop the delusion that your dick is much bigger than it is when there's no e-statting irl. i'm not even flaming, i legit don't understand the psychology behind this.

This nigga is really pulling on my insecurities

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Dont talk about my goat like that

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lestoa and Carbine
Most ppl arent larping, those are bone-pressed measurements. Bone being L2-L3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus, lestoa and St.TikTokcel
7 inches is average in the real world. @thecel have done threads on this

• +1
Reactions: lestoa and thecel
My dick is 9 inches

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and lestoa
i aint lying. no dick for my jaw tho

• +1
For the same reason they try to force niches, start one off Hindu groups that die in a few months or just farms reps like literal beggars.

Losers want to dominate in such a space because they barely get any domination in their real life social hierarchy ( important and should came naturally to men )

All the heights here are probably "rounded" up too.

Same with IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Carbine, lestoa, heightmaxxing and 1 other person
99% are measuring incorrectly

nah, 99% are straight full of shit because their malfunctioning brain is signalling them there's a benefit from larping about it online

• +1
Im confirmed 7x6 by an admin nothing to lie about for me

• +1
You forgot one thing here, the constant reference of the fucking intelligence quotient, there is always some black on here calling me or another "low iq" i.e. ; @PrinceLuenLeoncur
@lestoa @n9wiff the difference is I never claim to have high IQ :feelshah: another difference is I use the word “low IQ” more like a meme word for saying “Your a dumbass” both mean the same thing but said in different ways but ones funnier than the other so i use that as I like uniqueness.

Please though buddy display your lack of cognitive intellect by picking on another joke or meme catchphrase I enjoy using

• +1
Reactions: VHD, noobs and lestoa
my dick is 6 inches but i have ED

My dick is thicker than those cardboard on a toilet paper roll I measured

@Carbine brooo don’t tell me you fell for that… I placed that there just to see what you’d do but brah come on

Come on my nigggaaa

Please though buddy display your lack of cognitive intellect by picking on another joke or meme catchphrase I enjoy using

OIP
:feelswat:

• JFL
Reactions: noobs and n9wiff
accept 7 inches is average at least here lol, are you hurted?

in other news, debetro is an ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Carbine
Everyone on this forum is 6'5, 25inch bideltoid, 8x6, chadlite face, slay counts of 100+ gigastacies of all races/religions/cultures

• +1
Reactions: Carbine and n9wiff
i can make my dick look 10 inches with dickfraud to send pics to bitches

For the same reason they try to force niches, start one off Hindu groups that die in a few months or just farms reps like literal beggars.

Losers want to dominate in such a space because they barely get any domination in their real life social hierarchy ( important and should came naturally to men )

All the heights here are probably "rounded" up too.

Same with IQ.
Blud wrote an essay 💀

I got a 4 inch penis