The Ultimate Guide for Psycho/Sociopaths to Stay Under the Radar

PolishBateman

PolishBateman

Iron

Alright, listen up, my psycho/sociopaths and general screw-ups. Time to get real about how to not blow your cover.

Disclaimer: This ain't a dating guide. Just some survival tips so you don’t show your true colors.

Keep Anger in Check
Don’t lose your cool around people, especially if you’re not drop-dead gorgeous. If you’re hot, you might get away with dark humor, like joking about murder. But seriously, only the attractive can pull that off without scaring people away.
But if you are attractive, do it, funny as fuck.

Don’t Mess with Their Minds
Sure, it’s fun to play with foids heads, but don’t go too far. Bitches talk, especially in big cities or advanced countries. I met this girl recently who knew all about my past with another girl. They talk to each other a lot, so keep that in mind.

Keep Your Cover
Don’t try to seem like a screw-up or brag about it. There’s nothing cool about being a psycho, so keep a low profile. Act like you’re normal, even if you’re not, and if someone accuses you, just deny everything.
Just like pretending you’re a bluepiller while being blackpilled.

Keep your socials clean
If a bitch writes a comment under a post that isn’t good for you, delete it or just fucking block her, if there is a bitch that you don’t want anyone to know about, fuck that block her, EVERYONE checks your following and who you follow.

Final Thoughts
That’s all I’ve got. Follow these tips, stay undercover, and maybe you’ll find your own happy ending.

Good luck out there. Hope you all get stacies and ascend.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, mentªlcel, ilovenicotine and 4 others

Alright, listen up, my psycho/sociopaths and general screw-ups. Time to get real about how to not blow your cover.

Disclaimer: This ain't a dating guide. Just some survival tips so you don’t show your true colors.

Keep Anger in Check
Don’t lose your cool around people, especially if you’re not drop-dead gorgeous. If you’re hot, you might get away with dark humor, like joking about murder. But seriously, only the attractive can pull that off without scaring people away.

Sure, it’s fun to play with foids heads, but don’t go too far. Bitches talk, especially in big cities or advanced countries. I met this girl recently who knew all about my past with another girl. They talk to each other a lot, so keep that in mind.

Keep Your Cover
Don’t try to seem like a screw-up or brag about it. There’s nothing cool about being a psycho, so keep a low profile. Act like you’re normal, even if you’re not, and if someone accuses you, just deny everything.

Keep your socials clean
If a bitch writes a comment under a post that isn’t good for you, delete it or just fucking block her, if there is a bitch that you don’t want anyone to know about, fuck that block her, EVERYONE checks your following and who you follow.

Final Thoughts
That’s all I’ve got. Follow these tips, stay undercover, and maybe you’ll find your own happy ending.
bump good thread
thx bhai😍

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
guide : be chad

• +1
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil and silencio
based thread man, npd is a real struggle and isn’t cool like in the movies

im so darktriad psycho skibidi mogger :cool:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, mentªlcel and halloweed
i act psycho how i want, cuz im attractive, but i also have masking-qualities like a social chameleon

• +1
Reactions: halloweed

Keep Anger in Check

Keep Your Cover

Keep your socials clean

Final Thoughts

all you need to do is equip maxila if psycho cone maxila call him creep tbh

i act psycho how i want, cuz im attractive, but i also have masking-qualities like a social chameleon
wow ur so cool how can i become like you

what i do is i dont express opinion . act like NPC

i am neurotic , autistic , anhedonic , high IQ

imagining caring about what normoids think

Chad sociopaths and psychopaths don't need a guide to stay under the radar.