The ultimate look challenge: Thick dense model NW0 vs Hunter eyes

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
If you have to elect the absolute most important thing, which one would you choose?

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Hair if it is permanent. Eye erea if the noorwood reaper can still destroy me

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Hunter eyes. You can wear wigs or get hair transplants for badlness. There's no surgery for Hunter eyes

Hunter eyes. You can wear wigs or get hair transplants for badlness. There's no surgery for Hunter eyes

the Mew cult says you can get hunter eyes lmao, They always claim but show 0 proof

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
the Mew cult says you can get hunter eyes lmao, They always claim but show 0 proof

They claim that cuz moving the maxilla forward and upwards you will push the zygo's out more and create better under eye support.

Sexual dimorphism and hunter eyes are a meme. Someday you faggots will learn that prettyboy and Chico-tier eyes mog.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 2227, LowTierNormie and 1 other person
They claim that cuz moving the maxilla forward and upwards you will push the zygo's out more and create better under eye support.
Thats a real thing, I’m assuming Mewing for a year won’t give you that much of a change. I think a FacePull can; either way I’m doing both

Depends a lot on the alternative to hunter eyes.

Sexual dimorphism and hunter eyes are a meme. Someday you faggots will learn that prettyboy and Chico-tier eyes mog.

Chico eyes are hunter

5321 800w

Also

Images 12

Morph

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and the next o'pry
Hunter eyes easiest choice of my life

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite