The ultimate looksmaxx

D

Deleted member 51781

HTN is law
Going to the gym, putting your body under stress.

Gaining muscle, losing fat, and aging yourself rapidly.

How could this not be a pussy magnet?

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: zharupodrugu, rand anon, IAMNOTANINCEL and 7 others
YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP GYM ISNT COPE

MUH GIRLS LOVE MUSCLES

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
“aging yourself rapidly”
248455DF A4C0 4A10 97C7 A7102112466E

mike o hearn at 55 after blasting copious amounts of gear

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu, aleksander, niqfan625 and 4 others
Going to the gym, putting your body under stress.

Gaining muscle, losing fat, and aging yourself rapidly.

How could this not be a pussy magnet?

View attachment 2718932
Yea im going to quit the gym next m9bth fuck it i qlready wasted enough time and money

• +1
Gym for htn, subhumans are Just cash cow

• Hmm...
Yea im going to quit the gym next m9bth fuck it i qlready wasted enough time and money
Good, the gym is anti life. You waste time to shorten your lifespan.

I used to go too, but I won't step foot inside of there again unless it's for a real good reason.

Food is everything.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and rubberduck
Gym for htn, subhumans are Just cash cow
Elaborate, I don't understand what you mean? Are you insinuating that the gym would be beneficial for a genetically gifted male but not a ugly one? Makes no sense.

Gym is pussy repellant

• +1
Gym is pussy repellant
Indeed. I cage so hard looking back a couple years when I used to talk to girls about the gym. Even invited one girl to a gym date... you can guess where that went.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dimorphism and rubberduck
Elaborate, I don't understand what you mean? Are you insinuating that the gym would be beneficial for a genetically gifted male but not a ugly one? Makes no sense.
Yeah ugly gymmaxxed whats the point? Surgery or rope

• +1
Yeah ugly gymmaxxed whats the point? Surgery or rope
Point is that the gym ain't a "maxx" for anyone, it only minimizes one's potential.

He looked the best gymcelled

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and Deleted member 51781
Indeed. I cage so hard looking back a couple years when I used to talk to girls about the gym. Even invited one girl to a gym date... you can guess where that went.
Yea I have pretty insane muscle genetics, I actually actively try to not get too much muscle as I'm 5'9 and think a slim toned build looks better whereas if I were super muscular it would make me look shorter and stubby. I used to be into lifting in high school, I remember reading bodybuilding forums where a bunch of these buff dudes would complain that all the girls like skinny guys JFL.

There are certain women who like buff guys, but it's usually roasties, low class women, or weird masculine women who are into weight lifting and cars and other weird hobbies for a woman to have. Most women like a slim-athletic build

• +1

I used to go too, but I won't step foot inside of there again unless it's for a real good reason.

Food is everything.
100 % it makes u retarded too and fatigued , i went from top 5% students in my uni to among the worst after i started

• +1

He looked the best gymcelled

He was just years younger then. I think he's in his mid 30's now, and when he was in the gym in his late 20's, but I might be wrong.

Point is that the gym ain't a "maxx" for anyone, it only minimizes one's potential.
You prob talking that cuz u are fit, It would be healthy for fat subhumans

• +1
Seems like sv3rige's in Australia rn

• +1
Yea I have pretty insane muscle genetics, I actually actively try to not get too much muscle as I'm 5'9 and think a slim toned build looks better whereas if I were super muscular it would make me look shorter and stubby. I used to be into lifting in high school, I remember reading bodybuilding forums where a bunch of these buff dudes would complain that all the girls like skinny guys JFL.

There are certain women who like buff guys, but it's usually roasties, low class women, or weird masculine women who are into weight lifting and cars and other weird hobbies for a woman to have. Most women like a slim-athletic build
100%, never seen a genetically gifted girl with a gymrat. It's odd how this blatantly false notion regarding gymaxxing is so widespread.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, SoundnVision and rubberduck
You prob talking that cuz u are fit, It would be healthy for fat subhumans
The gym would only make them even more "subhuman", getting their food right would be better.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, lowiqNormie and Infinite
  • JFL
The gym would only make them even more "subhuman", getting their food right would be better.
It would be either gymmax or eatmaxx dying at 35 with 400kg

• JFL

Food is everything.
what do u think about cardio

• +1
what do u think about cardio
Damaging your heart and dying prematurely from a cardiovascular disease? Not very beneficial

Damaging your heart and dying prematurely from a cardiovascular disease? Not very beneficial
tf i didn’t know about that, thought it would just make your heart and ligaments be in a better state, source?

• +1