THE ULTIMATE NOSEMAXXING GUIDE

NOSEMAXXING GUIDE (FOR NOSECELS)

————————————————————

Since there is not alot of nosemaxxing threads on this website I decided to just make my own for my fellow nosecels out there.

In this guide I’m going to show you how I transformed my nose from this:

8B55A132-3F41-4A87-AC3C-5DA2567A9860.jpeg

To this:

4263561_IMG_0771.jpeg

As u can see my nose looks significantly slimmer and way less bloated and way less wide than it did before.

Now here’s how I did it.

1. Lemon bottle injections at the tip of the nose this was a game changer in changing my nose and I saw visible results after a couple of injections. i recommend reading @pneumocystosis thread on this and following every step carefully it’s very good.

2. Icing your nose. This method works but only temporarily and u make think it’s cope but it’s really not and u will see visible results pretty much instantly after u do it. So what you want to do is just get an ice roller or ice cube which ever u prefer then ur just going to want to move the ice slowly all across ur nose for 1-2 mins any more than this and it could irritate ur skin.

3. Furosemide. Furosemide is a medication for oldcels dying of heart disease and basically makes all water retention go away by making u pee a shit ton. Anyways @pneumocystosis made a thread on this also, it’s life changing but only temporary. Only take this before a date or an event where u want to look deblaoted asf. You can buy this from Indian mart or sometimes if ur lucky u can buy it an Amazon.

Anyways here is how to use it:

-higher potassium intake (2000mg +) for 3 days before the date/event. (Either supplement it or just eat alot of bananas)

-Consume 0-500mg sodium for 3 days before ur date/event.

-Consume 1L of water everyday for 3 days before ur date/event.

-Eat less calories than u burn for 2 days before ur date/event. (Calorie deficit)

-Spam cardio for 2 days before the date/event.

-Consume a decent amount of caffeine before the date/event.

-Take 80mg-120mg 4hours before the event.

(THIS IS TEMPORARY AND WILL LAST A FEW DAYS)

1. Anti inflammatory Diet is a diet where all the foods u consume are not inflammatory and contain anti inflammatory properties. This can change ur nose because it will reduce inflammation which means it will reduce inflammation in ur nose. Anyways here are the types of food u should eat and not eat on a anti inflammatory diet:

FOODS YOU SHOULD EAT ✅

-Basically all natural foods such as tomatoes, spinach, kale, almonds, walnuts, salmon, strawberries, blueberries, cherries, oranges and so on.

FOODS YOU SHOULD AVOID ❌

-Any type of junk food etc pizza, burgers, chocolate, crisps and so on.

-Any foods containing seed oils such Canola, Corn, Cottonseed, Soy, Sunflower, Safflower, Grapeseed, and Rice bran. (Only exception is obviously olive oil)

1. Bonesmashing the nose. ONLY DO THIS IF YOU HAVE A NOSE BUMP. So luckily enough I wasn’t born with a nose bump but if you was this method could work for you as it has worked for multiple people and it actually worked for my friend who now basically has no bump from using this method. Here is how to do it:

1. Get a hard object such as a hammer or u could even use ur fists.
  2. Hit just above ur nose bump
Here:

IMG_0790.jpeg

1. Now do this for 10-15 min til u notice some minor swelling but hit it very lightly first and gradually hit it harder and harder over time and do it 2-4 times a week and you should see results in a few months.

1. This method works by wolfs law by creating small micro fractures in the bone which increases bone density in the bone u create the micro fractures to.

———————————————————————

So that’s basically the end of this thread I hope you enjoyed it.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copernico, Gaygymmaxx, ALP and 1 other person
The only "nosemaxing" you can do is: bimax if your maxilla is recessed (this will make your nose better) and rhino.

• +1
Reactions: ALP, ey88 and Rea
The only "nosemaxing" you can do is: bimax if your maxilla is recessed (this will make your nose better) and rhino.
Not true u can still debloat and soft maxx ur nose plus this is a soft maxxing guide anyways

• Ugh..
Reactions: Rea and SubhumanForever
your nose was better before, friend.
accept your phenotype, improve your jaw

I got blessed with the most perfect nose humanly possible. Crazy

literally dont see any difference

• +1
Reactions: Detective
Everything was fine except the end. That would just make the nose bigger

Wouldn't the last one just decrease the infra glabella notch -> bad