The ultimate proof women don't approach gl guys

yandex99

yandex99

Kraken
Is that on every bulge video with secret camera women will look and sometimes the slutty ones come close to the guy smiling and being euphoric but they NEVER say anything to the guy

Nothing.just looks and smiles.

I've never seen a huge bulge guy get approached and I watched almost all the vids of this on YouTube obsessively

Dick matters more than face sexually so imagine how little if at all a gigachad gets cold approached on the street

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, fogdart, Gilbert_Durandal and 2 others
Link the vids

• Hmm...
Reactions: Henry Rollins
Girls aren't supposed to approach. There's a reason chasing is a thing, girls like to be chased. Ofcourse some guys are seen as boytoys, but even chad has to chase sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Link the vids
Look up bulge watching on YouTube

The guy never gets approached just subtle looks or looks when the guy isn't looking

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Girls aren't supposed to approach. There's a reason chasing is a thing, girls like to be chased. Ofcourse some guys are seen as boytoys, but even chad has to chase sometimes.
lmao that "chasing" to retards here is just talking to women

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins, Zenis, zharupodrugu and 3 others
girl initiated w me last week, so cope

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and PlayersGetPlayed
Look up bulge watching on YouTube

The guy never gets approached just subtle looks or looks when the guy isn't looking
wtf is this shit JFL

I've been "cold approached" more than once, but in the evening, very few times during the day.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
cope.

women are aggressive af

the only thing that would stop them is if they know they'll only be a pump and dump

and that's only if they don't want to be one

op is a confirmed subhamer

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
if you look at the animal kingdom as a whole
females do most of the approaching
birds wolves etc the men just show up and females choose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 91346, Henry Rollins, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 2 others
cope.

women are aggressive af

the only thing that would stop them is if they know they'll only be a pump and dump

and that's only if they don't want to be one

op is a confirmed subhamer
Women don't approach huge bulge guys cold look up ANY bulge watching video

Only drunk females approach and only usually in proper settings

if you look at the animal kingdom as a whole
females do most of the approaching
birds wolves etc the men just show up and females choose
This is wrong. In most of the animal species, especially primates (with the exception being the bonobo's) the males not only approach but also fight to the death for "mating rights". I don't know what biology you studied, and the last time I checked we're not birds.

• +1
Reactions: yandex99 and datboijj
Dick is more primally arousing than face.all women love huge cocks and it makes them go nuts....but still they never approach the guy .
apparently not. maybe it's just you.

there's like 50 to an infinite number of guys that chase 1 bitch. If u are one of them its never began

apparently not. maybe it's just you.
So why don't women approach huge cock bulge dudes ever?it's more arousing than face.

Feminine energy is not sexually aggressive as much as men.

Most men with twenty times higher t than women don't find cold approaching comfortable let alone a woman

there's like 50 to an infinite number of guys that chase 1 bitch. If u are one of them its never began
That doesn't make sense, that's like saying that there are too many people in a race so if you're competing you're bound to lose. It's not only about odds, it's also about mutual attraction. A hundred men can chase a woman but like you said, she can only choose one, so you might as well be one of them.

So why don't women approach huge cock bulge dudes ever?it's more arousing than face.

Feminine energy is not sexually aggressive as much as men.

Most men with twenty times higher t than women don't find cold approaching comfortable let alone a woman
wow. just wow.

Is that on every bulge video with secret camera women will look and sometimes come close to the guy smiling and being euphoric but they NEVER say anything to the guy

I've never seen a huge bulge guy get approached and I watched almost all the vids of this on YouTube obsessively

Dick matters more than face sexually so imagine how little if at all a gigachad gets cold approached on the street
Women have worse fucking egos that men. And yeah true they rarely intitiate.

When I was cuckmaxxed I’ve had plenty of my female friends tell me about the guys whey found attractive but we’re too afraid to talk to.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis and yandex99
Is that on every bulge video with secret camera women will look and sometimes the slutty ones come close to the guy smiling and being euphoric but they NEVER say anything to the guy

Nothing.just looks and smiles.

JFL How is this nigger not trolling, Either you are very talented at being a fucking troll or you are such a retarded faggot to believe woman would approach someone because of a dick bulge

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins
That doesn't make sense, that's like saying that there are too many people in a race so if you're competing you're bound to lose. It's not only about odds, it's also about mutual attraction. A hundred men can chase a woman but like you said, she can only choose one, so you might as well be one of them.
Its absolutely does, u just need to stop being delusional. I'm saying if u are competing it's over. The right guy goes beyond competition and take pussy right away for free. Dont be another livestock in her dm

why tf would a nigga with his dick showing thru his pants be approached by women?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 91346, fogdart and PlayersGetPlayed
Women have worse fucking egos that men. And yeah true they rarely intitiate.

When I was cuckmaxxed I’ve had plenty of my female friends tell me about the guys whey found t
Their is this legit chad in my uni class who no girl sat next to or even talked to

Users who are viewing this thread

Back