The Unattractive Tax : Qoves

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
I really enjoyed this podcast and it shows that everything said on here is accurate.

I really enjoyed the part where he talked about the minimum threshold of looks before you are disqualified for everything.

Its what i try to explain to people on here you can have millions but if you fall below peoples looks threshold it doesnt mean shit.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, subhuman incel, Lmao and 2 others
curry tax is the most brutal one

jfl
Bbbb

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadeep, .👽. and 1 other person
we cannot let society discover the blackpill

We need to take this channel down ASAP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Schönling, fogdart and 5 others
Bro look at the percentage of Americans that are overweight or obese, https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html

Spread of blackpill won't do much tbh, except for those that care enough

Its a slow process in 10 years the west will be south korea/japan tier blackpill

I remember when the redpill was an underground movements back in the 2000s. Derek used to post on good looking loser forum. Now its all mainstream.

My only concern is that normies are evil and will just utilise the blackpill to nuke subhumans which they will do like the hikkikomori in Japan.

Just look at the competition happening with the redpill being mainstream.

Just having a roided body back in the 2000s made you a chad, now its worth a fraction of that value.

Last edited:
Its a slow process in 10 years the west will be south korea/japan tier blackpill

I remember when the redpill was an underground movements back in the 2000s. Derek used to post on good looking loser forum. Now its all mainstream.

My only concern is that normies are evil and will just utilise the blackpill to nuke subhumans which they will do like the hikkikomori in Japan.

Just look at the competition happening with the redpill being mainstream.

Just having a roided body back in the 2000s made you a chad, now its worth a fraction of that value.
its chill isnt it?
everyone online calls our generation (teens) the cucked one, cause low t?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Bro look at the percentage of Americans that are overweight or obese, https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html

Spread of blackpill won't do much tbh, except for those that care enough
Exactly. I doubt spreading the blackpill will do much. Almost all men know that Having a six pack is a universal beauty standard and makes you attractive, but how many men are busting their asses to get it. Most men become bluepilled and docile the moment they get a crumb of pussy. The men who will be become truly blackpilled in future are the men in the bottom 20%. The rest will remain bluepilled because they'll get a crumb of pussy eventually.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Gaia262