The "uncanny" pheno

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

disciple
De poot is a good example. Most users say he has no appeal and women on reddit say he's uncanny. What contributes to this?
3e63b80c0ff086466dba9ec2e0baacc6

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tia0505, HeightPilledum, Deleted member 19499 and 2 others
His eyes, what else

• +1
Reactions: tia0505 and goo25
Eyes and the dots around the mouth

Squintmaxxing is cope
i have legit hunter eyes, none of this squint cope or slight uee cope. they make me look chinky nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, humanoidsub7 and lyricism
Squintmaxxing is cope
Jfl only works if you have deep set eyes and if you have orbitals for it. Genetics are first then you proceed with softmaxx

• +1
Reactions: lyricism
I just looked into De Poots Instagram account and it's mostly men admiring his looks lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, humanoidsub7 and lyricism
De poot is a good example. Most users say he has no appeal and women on reddit say he's uncanny. What contributes to this?
View attachment 2385029
look at how the women look , de poot masc and frame mogs 99..99% of male population he is out of their league personally i would like to feel people intimiated of me as a male most the dopamine inducing life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, humanoidsub7 and goo25
look at how the women look , de poot masc and frame mogs 99..99% of male population he is out of their league personally i would like to feel people intimiated of me as a male most the dopamine inducing life.
fantasising over a man , ideal faggot found

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
fantasising over a man , ideal faggot found
i would rather look like himt thats what im saying rather look like him rather than any other psl god,.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 18582, humanoidsub7, goo25 and 1 other person
1)they don't do this with other good looking mens even if they're out of their league
2) de poot frame mogs? he doesnt even frame mog me that im a stick

1)they don't do this with other good looking mens even if they're out of their league
2) de poot frame mogs? he doesnt even frame mog me that im a stick
he has a great base even when ausshwitzmaxxed only one with true hunter eyes even when no squinting.

Over if you don't look like this

No. Low trust doesn't work if the bitch goes for pretty boys, only works for 27+ yr old bitches

Looks like a serial killer

• So Sad
i would rather look like himt thats what im saying rather look like him rather than any other psl god,.
I have the same uncanny shitass pheno and women dont find me attractive at all except for BPD whores unless that's what you want.

I have the same uncanny shitass pheno and no women find me attractive except for BPD whores unless that's what you want
scaring away other men is more dopamine inducing than any girls validation tbh , you just know that you are superior you can do anything you want no one cant say shit.

• JFL
How tf does he look uncanny?
Ask any self proclaimed sane hoe and she will say he looks intimidating and shit. In reality they would get fucked by him if they had the chance so whatever

scaring away other men is more dopamine inducing than any girls validation tbh , you just know that you are superior you can do anything you want no one cant say shit.
Only if you're 6'3+. Im 5'9 so im fucked. I will end up like James Sapphire probably

In reality they would get fucked by him if they had the chance so whatever
Exactly because foids say one thing and do the complete opposite. They want to get filled by his fresh warm sticky semen they later will struggle to clean up.

Only if you're 6'3+. Im 5'9 so im fucked. I will end up like James Sapphire probably
he is around 6'3 so thats that , most men would shit their pants if they saw gymmaxed depoot standing in a dark alleyway

Exactly because foids say one thing and do the complete opposite. They want to get filled by his fresh warm sticky semen they later will struggle to clean up.
top 10 .org moments caught on camera

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
top 10 .org moments caught on camera
Its so fucking over if you don't look like this

You will never enjoy life if you don't have the looks as these sexy guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and humanoidsub7
No. Low trust doesn't work if the bitch goes for pretty boys, only works for 27+ yr old bitches
who cares when men see you and instantly turn into submissive cucks thats the ideal experience.

Looks like he has implants on his brow ridge

Hes not that sexy