The universe just doesn’t make sense

manletmogger

manletmogger

Equinox
Like deep it, when we die we are going to be dead for an infinite amount of time even if there is a heaven is that even a good thing? Like be fr how tf does this shit even make sense like how is it possible for a god appear out of nowhere and make all this shit even if there isn’t one how tf is that even possible, brah crazy shit man I’m telling you. Like nothing actually matters I’m telling u, like literally nothing does u might as well just go ER coz nothing matters, so what u end up in jail or get shot we all suffer from the same fate. Death…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, GlamourPursuer, iblamechico and 4 others
But u can take this with a positive mindset, go fucking approach that stacylite and go get her number. Nothing matters at the end of the day bro

• +1
Reactions: ey88
It makes sense, god created us all and our universe

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I became conscious. I'm telling you guys I woke up!
4327217 IMG 5165

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Bars, Several. and 1 other person
Yeah but what’s the point? Like what is it like to not exist? Like before we were born that’s actually so weird

• Hmm...
Yeah but what’s the point? Like what is it like to not exist? Like before we were born that’s actually so weird
I think it's rhe soul trap theory even if God is real

As demons feed in that interpretation too

I think we are the divine beings, and we were tempted, as in the book, to sin, to know of divine knowledge

Except it was opposite. Not divine knowledge

We knew how nice it was, to feel. To feel form, to feel sex

And we became trapped

Something like that

And we are trapped, and put to use, because we have a piece of God's light, and demons exist to feed on it.

Perhaps 33% of God became evil entities

Or 4/12ths of the dimensions are parasrtical and feed upon those above?

Type sheit idk

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
Like deep it, when we die we are going to be dead for an infinite amount of time even if there is a heaven is that even a good thing? Like be fr how tf does this shit even make sense like how is it possible for a god appear out of nowhere and make all this shit even if there isn’t one how tf is that even possible, brah crazy shit man I’m telling you. Like nothing actually matters I’m telling u, like literally nothing does u might as well just go ER coz nothing matters, so what u end up in jail or get shot we all suffer from the same fate. Death…
dndr u retard

you and I, we are just a living organism like dog and cat that will be degraded into biological system of our planet.

Universe is just physical matter, similar atoms that create us and animals and plants...

I think it's rhe soul trap theory even if God is real

As demons feed in that interpretation too

I think we are the divine beings, and we were tempted, as in the book, to sin, to know of divine knowledge

Except it was opposite. Not divine knowledge

We knew how nice it was, to feel. To feel form, to feel sex

And we became trapped

Something like that

And we are trapped, and put to use, because we have a piece of God's light, and demons exist to feed on it.

Perhaps 33% of God became evil entities

Or 4/12ths of the dimensions are parasrtical and feed upon those above?

Type sheit idk
So u think we just keep on spawning over and over or whay

It’s pretty much the same as when you go to sleep, just forever

dndr u retard

you and I, we are just a living organism like dog and cat that will be degraded into biological system of our planet.

Universe is just physical matter, similar atoms that create us and animals and plants...
Yeah but what happens after all that at the end? Like it’s crazy shit will there just be a new universe and it will all repeat again who knows. Coz if there was a beginning from nothing before why wouldn’t there be a new beginning ykwim

So u think we just keep on spawning over and over or whay
Only on the 3rd dimension

Perhaps the reason a divine being would subject itself to torture for occasional joy (existing as a sprit, vs taking form)

Is because they know they'd get out eventually. There are supposedly 33 reincarnation, perhaps at the end you always escape.

You, when you return to God, will acknowledge that being outside of space and time, that time you spent means nothing, and that trauma you endured is worth the experience.

Ect

• +1
god after creating the white stacy and subhuman currycel and applying the same moral guidelines to both of them:
"yes this is very fair"
religiouscels are a topkek to me they never cease to amaze. i guess you have to cope somehow though.

It’s pretty much the same as when you go to sleep, just forever
Not really cos when ur sleeping u dream I think it’s just impossible for us to comprehend but imo when the universe eventually ends which will be virtually like one second after u die cos u will time travel like crazy after dying cos technically time doesn’t exist in the consciousness when u dead. And it will allll just repeat again and again and again and again

• Hmm...
god after creating the white stacy and subhuman currycel and applying the same moral guidelines to both of them:
"yes this is very fair"
religiouscels are a topkek to me they never cease to amaze. i guess you have to cope somehow though.
No coz god made us beautiful in his own eyes we as humans made these standards not god

No coz god made us beautiful in his own eyes we as humans made these standards not god
humans didn't make shit you fucking moron attractiveness is biologically hardwired in humans.

Only on the 3rd dimension

Perhaps the reason a divine being would subject itself to torture for occasional joy (existing as a sprit, vs taking form)

Is because they know they'd get out eventually. There are supposedly 33 reincarnation, perhaps at the end you always escape.

You, when you return to God, will acknowledge that being outside of space and time, that time you spent means nothing, and that trauma you endured is worth the experience.

Ect
What u think u will be infinitely in heaven having a blast or what lol like atp idk if I’d rather be asleep forever or like be in heaven forever ykwim but life repeating over and over again doesn’t sound that bad as long as I spawn in as chad every time

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
humans didn't make shit you fucking moron attractiveness is biologically hardwired in humans.
we developed it over time because of evolution not gods fault imo

But he also could of controlled that but I’m not sure maybe it’s a punishment because of Adam and Eve new theory just dropped

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Nah I’ve been having These thoughts since the beginning of the holidays I just want to see if anyone else relates to this shit
You're just having an existential crisis i've had them before. the best thing you can do is simply not think about it because there will never be a fulfilling answer (at least in our lifetime i'm assuming). as far as we know, nothing matters and theres no point to anything so yeah do whatever tf u want.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico and manletmogger
I
You're just having an existential crisis i've had them before. the best thing you can do is simply not think about it because there will never be a fulfilling answer (at least in our lifetime i'm assuming). as far as we know, nothing matters and theres no point to anything so yeah do whatever tf u want.
It's funny to see you giving advice on existential crisis when u were crying about moving to a new high school in the other thread jfl. Youngcel ahh.

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
The fact that blacks/currys exist is proof that the world is evil

• JFL
Its not supposed to?

What you do in this life..
Your actions and thoughts will affect your soul

This body and mind is temporary.
In 100 years, everything we ever knew will cease to exist.
But, the Soul will move on.
It is permanent

• +1
What you do in this life..
Your actions and thoughts will affect your soul

This body and mind is temporary.
In 100 years, everything we ever knew will cease to exist.
But, the Soul will move on.
It is permanent
Yes, Ive slowly stopped thinking like that way, but I’ve improved a lot as a person anyways. I like this theory but I always think of the worst outcome bedause this would be the very best outcome imo

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Yes, Ive slowly stopped thinking like that way, but I’ve improved a lot as a person anyways. I like this theory but I always think of the worst outcome bedause this would be the very best outcome imo
Would it?
Most people are going to leave the Earth with a bad soul man, a majority of people in today's world

To die and not be aware of anything. Everything being gone.
It won't be bad or scary, because you won't be there.
So no point in getting hung up on it

Then again, that's not going to happen.
We know there is more than meets the eye.
We have consciousness

• +1
Would it?
Most people are going to leave the Earth with a bad soul man, a majority of people in today's world

To die and not be aware of anything. Everything being gone.
It won't be bad or scary, because you won't be there.
So no point in getting hung up on it

Then again, that's not going to happen.
We know there is more than meets the eye.
We have consciousness
Wise words like always my friend.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
dndr u retard

You're actually so retarded and I know you read it, his point flew right over your head. He can tell all of that but he's looking into the absurdity of it. What's shocking to him is literally anything and everything. The universe? organisms? atoms? what are you talking about? that's just explaining the physicality of it you brain dead retard. OP clearly talked how absurd even that is. He's perplexed by the fact that anything can be at all and what does it even mean. He's not going to find any answers because that's like thinking about a color that doesn't exist you don't even have the perception to think about something like that, but that's exactly why he's weirded out.
You can drive yourself mad trying to make sense of things that are literally out of your perception. It's not possible to imagine non existence because all you know is existence. You can't even imagine things you haven't seen, even if you think you do it's a combination of all the forms of things that are already in your head creating something 'new' but really it isn't. Like you can see how a plane (new, modern) is related to something as ancient as a bird.

I'm truly agnostic in that I kind of never say never and who knows maybe we would find the origin of the universe and the questions we seek but how could we even tell if that's the actual one, or maybe there's a god and he'll open your eyes to some deep truth u can't dive into alone.

• +1
You're actually so retarded and I know you read it, his point flew right over your head. He can tell all of that but he's looking into the absurdity of it. What's shocking to him is literally anything and everything. The universe? organisms? atoms? what are you talking about? that's just explaining the physicality of it you brain dead retard. OP clearly talked how absurd even that is. He's perplexed by the fact that anything can be at all and what does it even mean. He's not going to find any answers because that's like thinking about a color that doesn't exist you don't even have the perception to think about something like that, but that's exactly why he's weirded out.

You can drive yourself mad trying to make sense of things that are literally out of your perception. It's not possible to imagine non existence because all you know is existence. You can't even imagine things you haven't seen, even if you think you do it's a combination of all the forms of things that are already in your head creating something 'new' but really it isn't. Like you can see how a plane (new, modern) is related to something as ancient as a bird.

I'm truly agnostic in that I kind of never say never and who knows maybe we would find the origin of the universe and the questions we seek but how could we even tell if that's the actual one, or maybe there's a god and he'll open your eyes to some deep truth u can't dive into alone.
Bro explained this perfectly. I see what you mean by imagining a new colour, because if there is an afterlife our senses will be completely different ones that u can’t even think of, but that’s my theory. It really does freak me out when I look into the sky at night and seeing the moon and stars, just crazy stuff like it’s just mad how everything is aligned so perfectly in a way so we as humans can exist.

• +1
Reactions: RawMogger
Bro explained this perfectly. I see what you mean by imagining a new colour, because if there is an afterlife our senses will be completely different ones that u can’t even think of, but that’s my theory. It really does freak me out when I look into the sky at night and seeing the moon and stars, just crazy stuff like it’s just mad how everything is aligned so perfectly in a way so we as humans can exist.
That's where u might be wrong. At the end of your post you hint that things are allying for us to exist, a sort of work from a god or something by design. But what if that's not the case? what if that's just completely random and something completely different could've happened. Would it then be crazy too? It works because it's all you know. If something else could've happened (for all we know it could, or at least me as an agnostic person) that thing would 'make sense' and while u might not be there to think about it, there might be no stars or sun or humans to contemplate about that, it would be something. In fact, logic might not even exist when u think to that level, logic might be nerfed to the level of survival and that's it. We might sense right or wrong or sick and healthy but that's part of us. When you see an obvious bug like a person who's born with no arms and legs u can tell there's no true purpose to it so you getting fooled into thinking that u can do that with everything. Thing is, we might be capped. Like how you're capped from thinking about a new color.

• +1
That's where u might be wrong. At the end of your post you hint that things are allying for us to exist, a sort of work from a god or something by design. But what if that's not the case? what if that's just completely random and something completely different could've happened. Would it then be crazy too? It works because it's all you know. If something else could've happened (for all we know it could, or at least me as an agnostic person) that thing would 'make sense' and while u might not be there to think about it, there might be no stars or sun or humans to contemplate about that, it would be something. In fact, logic might not even exist when u think to that level, logic might be nerfed to the level of survival and that's it. We might sense right or wrong or sick and healthy but that's part of us. When you see an obvious bug like a person who's born with no arms and legs u can tell there's no true purpose to it so you getting fooled into thinking that u can do that with everything. Thing is, we might be capped. Like how you're capped from thinking about a new color.
Mirin your iq

• +1
Reactions: RawMogger
Haha it makes sense to me

• JFL