The University you attend could make you a millionaire before 30

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
A great high-ranked university will literally give you all the resources needed to create at minimum a $1mm per year business.

Connections? These schools provide access to hundreds of networking events utilize them.
Money? Maybe many schools do have an investment fund that invests in student businesses but don't expect much. The main way you'll gather money is through a real VC fund
Employees? Just hire people from your fucking classes im not fucking joking it could be a massive return especially if you're at a rigorous school like Harvard majority are alr used to working 12 hours a day.

The problem is that usually, kids at these schools try to build a unicorn the next Facebook, google, uber, and so on. But it just doesn't work instead they could build a $1 - $10mm per year business. Whether it be a business that sells products or services they aren't utilizing the opportunities handed to them from the university.

You didn't have to make a wall of text. I'll join and buy the Hustler's University membership, no worries.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, ascension, Bushman and 2 others
no offense bro but i think u know absolutely nothing about real life and business

connections is a meme

muh school is gonna fund ur business when u never made a successful one before, fantasy

muh just hire ur classmate harvard employees bro!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, alriodai and Deleted member 6128
connections is a meme
Join Hustler's university, bro! Dropshipping is fucking dope, bro! Trust me, it's not a saturated niche, bro!

TL;DR: shadowy solutions outside traditional higher education institutions are AKA pyramid scheme for imbeciles. Going to Ivy League is purely about luck (IQ is part of the genetic lottery). I don't have to explain myself! Oh, well... I'm a below-average IQ individual, if it serves you of relief.

Last edited:
no offense bro but i think u know absolutely nothing about real life and business

connections is a meme

muh school is gonna fund ur business when u never made a successful one before, fantasy

you aren't the avg of the people you hang out with, no´no

Join Hustler's university, bro! Dropshipping is fucking dope, bro! Trust me, it's not a saturated niche, bro!

TL;DR: shadowy solutions outside traditional higher education institutions are AKA pyramid scheme for imbeciles. Going to Ivy League is purely about luck (IQ is part of the genetic lottery). I don't have to explain myself! Oh, well.
you aren't the avg of the people you hang out with, no´no
a good uni will get u a good job.

wont give u all that nonsense in OP to make a good busiess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445 and Deleted member 19994

connections is a meme

JFL this forum is retarded.

1. Connections is not a fucking meme, your first customer could literally be a guy you met at the most random event.

2. I only mentioned the school fund because they exist they practically give you no more than $100k

3. Hiring former acquaintances and colleagues is a very real thing

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Deleted member 31445
could literally be a guy you met at the most random event.
You shouldn't expect much from a forum where the majority of its userbase falls under neurodivergency labeling. I highly doubt non-NT people go to parties out of joy and determination (need for entertainment). Look, I'm neurodivergent myself... according to most people I've talked with, unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128

connections is a meme

What's ur argument to say connection is a meme? I find the opposite to be truth.

What's ur argument to say connection is a meme? I find the opposite to be truth.
Establishing social connections are positively correlated with neurotypicality. There's always the exception of the rule, like inherently pertaining in a well-accommodated family; this forum demographics leans towards middle-class to lower-class individuals.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
in what world would u need connections to make ur business successful. telll me.

in what world would u need connections to make ur business successful. telll me.
It depends the type of business you can build partnerships that feed each other.

Also if we reduce the focus and not talk about business they're legit for jobs. I'm not saying you will be given a position if you are far off having the right qualities but if u do and there are other people on your level you win.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 31445
It depends the type of business you can build partnerships that feed each other.
u could literally do that without this expensive university

and partnerships are ltierally pointless autism anyways

Also if we reduce the focus and not talk about business they're legit for jobs. I'm not saying you will be given a position if you are far off having the right qualities but if u do and there are other people on your level you win.
yea bro if u go to uni youll get a job from the guys u worked with. nice fantasy

how low iq are u guys?

yea bro if u go to uni youll get a job from the guys u worked with. nice fantasy

how low iq are u guys?
I wasnt really mentioning anything about university. I was just curious about your views on connections.

how low iq are u guys?
JFL man

When I started my newsletter a few friends of mine with thousands of followers on Twitter shouted it out. That’s just one example.

Another from a guy I met while golfing this week. He was a business student at Warwick had a blog centred around finance. Did a few internships in IB so a made a few courses on how to land placements. Was getting little to no traffic until he attended an event met a director at a middle market bank, was asked what he did in his free time told the director about it. He goes on to read the blog posts he likes what he sees and he shares it amongst his colleagues.

6 years later he would go on to sell his business for an 8 figure multiple.

JFL man

When I started my newsletter a few friends of mine with thousands of followers on Twitter shouted it out. That’s just one example.

Another from a guy I met while golfing this week. He was a business student at Warwick had a blog centred around finance. Did a few internships in IB so a made a few courses on how to land placements. Was getting little to no traffic until he attended an event met a director at a middle market bank, was asked what he did in his free time told the director about it. He goes on to read the blog posts he likes what he sees and he shares it amongst his colleagues.

6 years later he would go on to sell his business for an 8 figure multiple.
8 figures? I guess the currency is relevant