The unknown method for heightmaxxing (GTFI)

Donkeyballs

Donkeyballs

Mistral
FEVERMAXXING….

yep… you heard me right, self-induced fevers.
Growth hormone levels have been known to increase during fevers, that’s why there’s a phenomenon of some children or teens having a growth spurt after having a fever, called a Growing Fever.

Study: URL

Growth hormone and prolactin blood concentrations were measured in five human volunteers over 28-hour periods including 24 hourly samples.
Growth-hormone concentrations were strikingly elevated throughout the 24-hour study done during the febrile period of Sandfly fever infection (P < .01) except for the period of normal nocturnal release when they were not significantly different from the baseline study.
In conclusion, growth-hormone but not prolactin levels increased during the fever of infection and artificial hyperthermia.

Inb4: But this growth hormone is used as a inmune response to fight the viral infection! Not growth! :soy:

Bro just trust me.

Just sit in boiling water theory:
three of the subjects were studied for 24-hour periods while they sat in a tub of water at 41°C for 2 hours.

• JFL
Reactions: zura
FEVERMAXXING….

yep… you heard me right, self-induced fevers.
Growth hormone levels have been known to increase during fevers, that’s why there’s a phenomenon of some children or teens having a growth spurt after having a fever, called a Growing Fever.

Study: URL

Growth hormone and prolactin blood concentrations were measured in five human volunteers over 28-hour periods including 24 hourly samples.
Growth-hormone concentrations were strikingly elevated throughout the 24-hour study done during the febrile period of Sandfly fever infection (P < .01) except for the period of normal nocturnal release when they were not significantly different from the baseline study.
In conclusion, growth-hormone but not prolactin levels increased during the fever of infection and artificial hyperthermia.

Inb4: But this growth hormone is used as a inmune response to fight the viral infection! Not growth! :soy:

Bro just trust me.

Just sit in boiling water theory:
three of the subjects were studied for 24-hour periods while they sat in a tub of water at 41°C for 2 hours.
Im making a 6meter pit for breeding deadly mosquito for fevER

they need the GH to repair their bodies. it's gonna go towards that and not making them taller. same thing for excercise

• WTF
Reactions: Donkeyballs
they need the GH to repair their bodies. it's gonna go towards that and not making them taller. same thing for excercise
IMG 7185