• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22, WhoTookVendetta and Darkeningstar
I gotta train legs instead tho☝️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Epola
I love being on roids and being able to train whatever the fuck I want and still be in better physical condition than nattycels :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Epola
I love being on roids and being able to train whatever the fuck I want and still be in better physical condition than nattycels :lul:
It's over for Nattys
But I don't want to lose my hair buddy

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
You're confusing physical condition with aesthetic faggot thinks better physical condition is heart failure by 35:feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coisbhai and Epola
You're confusing physical condition with aesthetic faggot thinks better physical condition is heart failure by 35:feelskek::feelskek:
You'll only die from roids if you abuse it too much/ have previous heart problems

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
It's over for Nattys
But I don't want to lose my hair buddy
Rip bro, you considered sarms or something that doesn’t have much androgenic capacity
natty response, bloods done every 6 months Doc knows what drugs I take and says I’m considerable healthier than most men my age

But enjoy being natty while I go on tinder, swipe right on ur oneitis and she lets me hit the same day :feelsgood:

Rip bro, you considered sarms or something that doesn’t have much androgenic capacity

natty response, bloods done every 6 months Doc knows what drugs I take and says I’m considerable healthier than most men my age

But enjoy being natty while I go on tinder, swipe right on ur oneitis and she lets me hit the same day :feelsgood:

No shit you live in burgerland everyone is a lard ass:lul: