• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: not__cel, Lefty Rankin and Saint Casanova
im born in africa and im staying here lol
I was never planning on going to that shithole anyways tho jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Saint Casanova and USERΝAME
NO IT ISNT , HAVE SOME TRUST TO THE HINDU GOD , JUST PRAY ALONG WITH ME BHAI ,OUR PRAYERS WILL BE HEARD BY HIM , THEY WILL GIVE HIM STRENGTH TO CONTINUE HIS WORK AND TAKE DOWN THE EVIL FORCES
IMG 6343

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman
America will destroy itself from the inside

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
And why do you need to go to Poland ? They don’t want nor need you.
1. It's really easy to move there if you're American. You don't need to get a visa before hand and can just show up and it's really easy to get a 2 year resident permit there.

2. I get lots of matches on Tinder there.

3. It's super cheap but still developed. I'll live like a king there on my US remote job salary.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and Saint Casanova
The circus turns into a horror show 💀

1. It's really easy to move there if you're American. You don't need to get a visa before hand and can just show up and it's really easy to get a 2 year resident permit there.

3. It's super cheap but still developed. I'll live like a king there on my US remote job salary.
just go live in india lol
u can probably avoid the typical street shitter pajeets if you have US money

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?

Yes I get it, but the polish people, or any European, quite simply doesn’t want Indians in their country.

just go live in india lol
u can probably avoid the typical street shitter pajeets if you have US money
There aren't any Polish women in India tho :unsure:

Also it's impossible to get Indian citizenship lol. I'd have to live there for like 12 years and renounce my American citizenship.

Yes I get it, but the polish people, or any European, quite simply doesn’t want Indians in their country.
Idk people were quite friendly when I went last time. One girl told me she thought I was cute at some club in Krakow. I also did well on tinder so clearly some women at least are okay with me staying.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova
There aren't any Polish women in India tho :unsure:

Also it's impossible to get Indian citizenship lol. I'd have to live there for like 12 years and renounce my American citizenship.
There's a reason India is a shithole
if more Indians go to poland it will become a shithole too lol