The US Military should study @Short Ugly and Brown for invisibility technology

Petsmart

Petsmart

Petsmart
Because he is indeed invisible and would be a valuable specimen to use for invisibility research

• JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, Over, OOGABOOGA and 6 others
hilarious bro hahah

• JFL
Reactions: LookistWorld
hilarious bro hahah
6F819DE8 C82E 445B A5DC 35D82155CBAA

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, maxmendietta, Over and 5 others
Disservice to injured animal in their care at the Pet Hotel
I contacted Petsmart on 12/30 to report a significant injury to my pet that occurred during her stay at your pet hotel. The stay was from12/21 through 12/28. During my pets stay, she sustained a serious injury to right eye. The injury was ignored by the staff and left untreated for the entire duration of her stay. (There was a vet located in that particular store) I was contacted by the staff while I was on vacation. The injury was down played by the staff as they told me her eye was simply red. When we picked up Sookie, her eye was infected due to an ignored laceration to the eye and had a faded (cloudy) appearance like it was dying. I've been in contact with the corporate customer service line and the stores hotel management. Unfortunately, nothing is happening as of 1/20 (one month later). We have now paid for the hotel stay and several vet visits. As well as medications and the time its taking to medicate Sookies eye multiple times per day. The stores hotel manager has been very empathetic however, everything has been left unresolved as the store is waiting for the corporate pet investigation team to conclude their investigation. Regardless of the out come of the investigation, the staffs negligence to provide veterinary care during Sookies stay escalated the injury as well as the time taken for her to heal. The pet hotel manager has verbally taken responsibility and admitted fault by the staff not following policy and procedure, as well as communicating the health disposition of Sookie to store management during her stay.
We are beginning to feel like this matter is being ignored in hopes that we would just let it go. Our dog's eye may never heal properly or fully because of the negligence of the hotel staff leaving her lacerated eye infected and untreated during her stay.
If this matter is not resolved in a timely manner, we will be contacting legal representation as well as media.

• JFL
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Petsmart
BRUTALPILL.