The userbase of this forum is utterly fucking braindead

Pendejo

Pendejo

Kraken
I open offtopic and just by reading these thread titles I feel like I am having an aneurysm, you can smell the predictable incoherent ramblings and repetitive talking points that would make you think you are browsing threads from 5 years ago from the frontpage, I get this that it's called offtopic and you are supposed to post whatever is on your head, but for the lot of you there's nothing worth noting going inside these subhuman skulls, seriously you don't have to share every piece of content you see nor verbalize every thought you have (especially when you hardly have the capacity to do so), do your guys lives revolve around hitting that post button or what? Because it definitely seems that way given the fact there are users who rack up tens of thousands of posts over the matter of months.

^ and this is after putting all the literal spammers on ignore... wtf is this

Idk where this thread is supposed to go, I guess I am just bashing you retards to see if hopefully some of you snap out of it and stop acting like lobotomized aspies, yeah that might be it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, moreroidsmoredates, wsada and 3 others

Statement holds no value without examples

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
nothing worth noting going inside these subhuman skulls
That's because they didn't get Lefort III. It adds 10 IQ points on average

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and moreroidsmoredates
That's because they didn't get Lefort III. It adds 10 IQ points on average
So witty and funny... if you made this joke in 2018 perhaps.

Be the change you'd like to see bro, go ahead make us some interesting threads

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
^ show ignored content.

Statement holds no value without examples
its just incel rage, op does that all the time

i mean look at his signature

Proxy

100% hes the weird edgelord irl

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
I open offtopic and just by reading these thread titles I feel like I am having an aneurysm, you can smell the predictable incoherent ramblings and repetitive talking points that would make you think you are browsing threads from 5 years ago from the frontpage, I get this that it's called offtopic and you are supposed to post whatever is on your head, but for the lot of you there's nothing worth noting going inside these subhuman skulls, seriously you don't have to share every piece of content you see nor verbalize every thought you have (especially when you hardly have the capacity to do so), do your guys lives revolve around hitting that post button or what? Because it definitely seems that way given the fact there are users who rack up tens of thousands of posts over the matter of months.

^ and this is after putting all the literal spammers on ignore... wtf is this

Idk where this thread is supposed to go, I guess I am just bashing you retards to see if hopefully some of you snap out of it and stop acting like lobotomized aspies, yeah that might be it.
Over if you come to off topic to try n have thoughtful conversations

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
its just incel rage, op does that all the time

i mean look at his signature

View attachment 3148053

100% hes the weird edgelord irl
Ok "cavill enthusiast" I am definitely the weirdo here, jesus...

Btw can you go ahead and tell me how I rage all the time here when I practically didn't log in into this shithole over the last 6 months? You are probably still upset about some petty argument we had ages ago to be saying this shit, you fucking cunt lmao.