The vast majority of people are gaslighters.

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
Most people will insist you're wrong, even when presented with objective facts and evidence. I feel like I've been called a liar by normies my whole life, when I was often the only one telling the truth and providing receipts.

The truth is, no one cares about the truth. It's hard to see the value in other people and relationships when everything is built on lies anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Orvka381, bloomercel and 3 others
It must be hard being right about everything all the time

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Despicable and Manletmachine
why are ignored users always the first comments in my threads?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Most people will insist you're wrong, even when presented with objective facts and evidence. I feel like I've been called a liar by normies my whole life, when I was often the only one telling the truth and providing receipts.

The truth is, no one cares about the truth. It's hard to see the value in other people and relationships when everything is built on lies anyway.
if you looked good they would admit to being wrong

What are you talking about?

For Religion & Politics, you have to agree with whoever you are talking to if you want them to like you.

Most people are NPCs and don't care either way.