the vicious nature of blackpilled sites

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

This Too Shall Pass
Snippets of a PM conversation I had: (not going to name user to not doxx):
LordNorwood: "being on this site is unhealthy for you, mark my words. If you were smart you would leave right now and just go live your life."
User: "I know, but my life is a shit. Then why are you posting here? "
LordNorwood: "I am a retard for posting here so much as well and I always tell myself I'm going to cut back soon
don't be like me"
User: "I'm thinking of cut myself "
LordNorwood: "seek professional help and stop posting here "
User: "I don't trust them. I'm blackpilled "

Let's say you are romantically unsuccessful in your life for whatever reason. One day you find the blackpill, and it seems to explain all your problems with women. You think that maybe if you found a way to improve your looks you would do better romantically (an obvious truth). However, the blackpill then goes even deeper and tells you that nearly all of your interpersonal relationship issues are due to looks and that you can never really fix it and your existence itself is inferior.
Worst of all then the blackpilled site you're on claims to have an actual grasp on reality and that everyone else who is not blackpilled is selling you lies and is untrustworthy (hallmark cult mentality and present in many extreme communities, only the community has valuable viewpoint and no one else).
This means you can never seek help outside the community. And yet the community is defeatist and is only dragging you down.
The result is a self-destructive death spiral.
didn't read
kill yourself
its over

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DianabolDownie, LifeMaxxing, Patient A and 16 others
Idgaf about anything. Now I enjoy browsing this forum. When I feel i should leave, I'll leave

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, CopingCel and LordNorwood
LordNorwood: "being on this site is unhealthy for you, mark my words. If you were smart you would leave right now and just go live your life."
LordNorwood: "I am a retard for posting here so much as well and I always tell myself I'm going to cut back soon
don't be like me"

Let's say you are romantically unsuccessful in your life for whatever reason. One day you find the blackpill, and it seems to explain all your problems with women. You think that maybe if you found a way to improve your looks you would do better romantically (an obvious truth). However, the blackpill then goes even deeper and tells you that nearly all of your interpersonal relationship issues are due to looks and that you can never really fix it and your existence itself is inferior.
Worst of all then the blackpilled site you're on claims to have an actual grasp on reality and that everyone else who is not blackpilled is selling you lies and is untrustworthy (hallmark cult mentality and present in many extreme communities, only the community has valuable viewpoint and no one else).
This means you can never seek help outside the community. And yet the community is defeatist and is only dragging you down.
didn't read
kill yourself
its over
This only happens to low IQ people, with low self worth to begin with, people like me, will only use the advantageous parts of the blackpill. Never spiralling down into the cucked Jewish defeatist self fulfilling it's over prophecy.

• +1
Reactions: LifeMaxxing and LordNorwood
Mentally unstable people should really avoid these sites. Too bad that's the crowd they seem to attract the most

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Velvet, Patient A and 6 others
Mentally unstable people should really avoid these sites. Too bad that's the crowd they seem to attract the most
This is the exact issue tbh, you hit the nail on the head in two sentences.
The blackpill is the worst for people who are mentally unstable. And yet, the blackpill primarily attracts mentally unstable people.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DianabolDownie and LookistWorld
I know right, we should get more people who don't give a shit, who are only here to troll and looksmax. Not high e mentalcels, who are like muh I never had a chance. Complaining about their shitty problems like women.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, gymislife, Ogmanman and 2 others
I know right, we should get more people who don't give a shit, who are only here to troll and looksmax. Not high e mentalcels, who are like muh I never had a chance. Complaining about their shitty problems like women.
The actual purpose of the site (to actually looksmaxx) would improve as well if all these people left.
Crusading against incels.is users was a joke of course but they really are a cancer.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DianabolDownie, Patient A, Ogmanman and 4 others
When you have no hope left, you just browse this forum like me and cope till you face your end.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and LordNorwood
The actual purpose of the site (to actually looksmaxx) would improve as well if all these people left.
Crusading against incels.is users was a joke of course but they really are a cancer.
I wouldn't say so for all of them. I like people like BrettyBoy and Ritalincel. But in general I agree

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman, CopingCel, Ritalincel and 1 other person
I'm ngl, if you believe in the blackpill it ironically becomes cope, to justify your ldaring. Instead of improving your looks, by looksmaxing. And improving your social skills, for social circles so you can actually have people that can help you out with slaying. Another thing that pisses me off is the dismissal of personality, their like muh if ur chad everyone will want to fuck and associate with you without even trying. Major cope.

• +1
Reactions: LifeMaxxing and LordNorwood
I wouldn't say so for all of them. I like people like BrettyBoy and Ritalincel. But in general I agree
Not familiar with BrettyBoy but @Ritalincel does not moan and express defeatism constantly.
I have no issue with people who are romantically unsuccessful only those who have given up and are trying to crab-bucket and bring others down with defeatist mentality.
Its like a long, slow, drawn-out suicide. That's what their lives are. Their posts on here is just a long ass suicide note.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DianabolDownie, KrissKross, LookistWorld and 3 others

Attachments

• 1579082425926.png
    1579082425926.png
    95.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel, LookistWorld and LordNorwood
I'm ngl, if you believe in the blackpill it ironically becomes cope, to justify your ldaring. Instead of improving your looks, by looksmaxing. And improving your social skills, for social circles so you can actually have people that can help you out with alaying ant
This is a key insight that blackpillers refuse to accept.
Nearly every user here could have some romantic success if they simply tried (although it would be brutal and difficult), but they want to ldar, and they use the blackpill dishonestly to justify it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DianabolDownie, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 2597
The blackpill can saves life’s for those who are able to swallow it. I can’t imagine still thinking it’s my personality or if I keep on trying hard enough I can win a girl over and live happily ever after, the frustration would have drove me crazy. That being said now life feels utterly pointless when u realize no matter what u do you will always be inferior. I’m slowly running out of copes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, CopingCel and LordNorwood
I don't find the community defeatist whatsoever. The problem is the ladder of wether you're able to improve your looks or not, then it gets difficult to handle

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, Ritalincel and LordNorwood
I came for the good advice regarding softmaxxing and stayed because some of you guys are fucking hilarious

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, gymislife, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
The blackpill can saves life’s for those who are able to swallow it. I can’t imagine still thinking it’s my personality or if I keep on trying hard enough I can win a girl over and live happily ever after, the frustration would drove me crazy. That being now life feels utterly pointless when u realize no matter what u do you will always be inferior. I’m slowly running out of copes
A more realistic perspective is best.
The blackpill which in it's legit form can be simply summed up as "looks matter much more than you're told" has been deliberately misconstrued and exaggerated by defeatist.
Now, it says "be Chad or rope".

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DianabolDownie, RichardSpencel and Gazzamogga
The blackpill which in it's legit form can be simply summed up as "looks matter much more than you're told" has been deliberately misconstrued and exaggerated by defeatist.
Or

"Looks are EVERYTHING, personality is a meme, self improvement is a meme because Chad doesn't do self improvement"

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Or

"Looks are EVERYTHING, personality is a meme, self improvement is a meme because Chad doesn't do self improvement"
Exactly
The only thing that isn't a meme is being Chad already, which of course you are not, so just go rope!
Or stay and LDAR with me...and preach this shit too. That's the real secret message they're communicating.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Ogmanman
Chad or rope for the levels of slayage and attention many on here are striving for.

I also succumb to this. I had no problems with my looks not too long ago, had attention, approached, complimented, but still obssesed with wanting to become way way better. It didn't happen and started to lose hair and facially features lol.

For that, you need to be a chad. People who find out blackpill are prone to crave things they never had before such as love validation etc so they want to supercompemsate and an average life isn't enough for that.

It's mixed with "mental illnes" in many ways lol

• +1

I prefer here to reddit where you have to walk on eggshells to even talk.. the freedom of speech here is theraputic tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, LordNorwood and LookistWorld
i wish i was hindu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip, RichardSpencel, LordNorwood and 1 other person
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld and LordNorwood
Chad would leave this website 10 seconds after discovering it.

• +1

I prefer here to reddit where you have to walk on eggshells to even talk.. the freedom of speech here is theraputic tbh.

Absolutely. Reddit was never an option for me. I can't stand that place and the userbase.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and LordNorwood
Honestly, Lookism made me somewhat depressed for a couple of days 2 years ago, and that's from somebody that has an atleast 80th percentile base but is just looksminned

• +1
Chad or rope for the levels of slayage and attention many on here are striving for.

I also succumb to this. I had no problems with my looks not too long ago, had attention, approached, complimented, but still obssesed with wanting to become way way better. It didn't happen and started to lose hair and facially features lol.

For that, you need to be a chad. People who find out blackpill are prone to crave things they never had before such as love validation etc so they want to supercompemsate and an average life isn't enough for that.

It's mixed with "mental illnes" in many ways lol
Yes being some male model who gets mobbed by women all day is probably not a realistic goal for the vast majority of us. But then instead of trying and developing value in other areas we are looks-worshippers and our coded language reveals that we think aesthetics determines the value of existence. It's a recipe to be deeply unhappy your entire life.

• Hmm...
Reactions: DianabolDownie
Honestly, Lookism made me somewhat depressed for a couple of days 2 years ago, and that's from somebody that has an atleast 80th percentile base but is just looksminned
What did u use to read
Yes being some male model who gets mobbed by women all day is probably not a realistic goal for the vast majority of us. But then instead of trying and developing value in other areas we are looks-worshippers and our coded language reveals that we think aesthetics determines the value of existence. It's a recipe to be deeply unhappy your entire life.
Everything matters theory but looks comes first. That's how I go

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and LordNorwood
What did u use to read
The blackpill in general. I realised that my whole youth was shit because of my looks, and there's nothing I can do about it now. It still fucks me up til this day even though I'm still very young at 17 and will have an SMV a decent amount above average by September 2020

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII

It seems like freedom of speech and it is in policy but this place also has an Overton Window, its inescapable. Communities always self-regulate ideas, it's a necessity for stability.
There are a lot of parallels between this and the alt-right community as well as extreme religious communities, in fact I consider all these places to be "religious" in mentality.
First a few free thinkers buck the norm and make a few true observations denied by the mainstream. For alt right, the foundational observation was racial realism. For redpillers, it was that being nice didn't pay and that women's psychology differed significantly from what is claimed by mainstream. For us, it's that looks matter a great deal.
But then lower IQ, not free thinking people flock to these figures for refuge and they quickly take their message and turn it into a dogma. The community above all becomes dogmatic, this place is like that as well. They build an elaborate construction on the original key insight but the construction itself is full of logical holes they refuse to accept. Only the key insight eternally retains value but is now obscured by the dogmatists.
Every human religious tradition also has this exact same story.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DianabolDownie, Patient A and Deleted member 2597
This is the exact issue tbh, you hit the nail on the head in two sentences.
The blackpill is the worst for people who are mentally unstable. And yet, the blackpill primarily attracts mentally unstable people.
The blackpill is bad for 80% of the population.

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld and LordNorwood
I can use this site and filter out all the 'suifuel' and I don't obsess over models/looks nearly as much as others here. Its a choice to get to that point.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Ogmanman, RAITEIII and 3 others
It seems like freedom of speech and it is in policy but this place also has an Overton Window, its inescapable. Communities always self-regulate ideas, it's a necessity for stability.
There are a lot of parallels between this and the alt-right community as well as extreme religious communities, in fact I consider all these places to be "religious" in mentality.
First a few free thinkers buck the norm and make a few true observations denied by the mainstream. For alt right, the foundational observation was racial realism. For redpillers, it was that being nice didn't pay and that women's psychology differed significantly from what is claimed by mainstream. For us, it's that looks matter a great deal.
But then lower IQ, not free thinking people flock to these figures for refuge and they quickly take their message and turn it into a dogma. The community above all becomes dogmatic, this place is like that as well. They build an elaborate construction on the original key insight but the construction itself is full of logical holes they refuse to accept. Only the key insight eternally retains value but is now obscured by the dogmatists.
i can tell there is high iq in this post but i am too lazy to read so forgive me

• +1
i can tell there is high iq in this post but i am too lazy to read so forgive me
It is ok my son I am just in a mood to philosophize.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Deleted member 3962
s

Attachments

• 1579084439248.png
    1579084439248.png
    98.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
when blackpill becomes the cope

• +1

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Justttt and LordNorwood
don't be like me"

didn't read
kill yourself
its over

I think most here have a euro centric view on beauty mainly instead of putting Caucasian stuff at the top and expecting people of different demographics to conform to psl standards instead encourage others to conform to thier own beauty standards that way everyone is better off

• +1
very true

only accept advice from winners

• +1
i have no doubt that being on here and .co made me even more socially retarded than i already was

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and LookistWorld
Just go ER cunts

• Woah
You can seek professional help even from blackpilled users here. I had a consultation with a cosmetic chemist in PM the other day, very useful in helping me formulate my skincare routine and responding to all my inquiries.

Great thread, should get pinned or something

This is exactly what i wrote in the ”did someone rope because of this site” post yesterday.
I enjoy this site but the defeatism and black or white thinking is just retarded. Always using extremes as examples.