The wait until you get surgery is shit

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
especially because you are blackpilled and know that there really isn't much you can do, especially if you are already doing every softmaxx you can

just have to learn to accept that you will be treated like crap until after your procedures

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, .👽. and Titbot
especially because you are blackpilled and know that there really isn't much you can do, especially if you are already doing every softmaxx you can

just have to learn to accept that you will be treated like crap until after your procedures
Take this time to keep researching

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
What surgery are you waiting for?

Do you have a recessed maxilla?
its my mandible that is the problem. my maxilla is ok and I have a concave philtrum so my surgeon said that he can do a small lefort 1 movement (2-3mm) and maybe some CCW and the rest of the movement will come from the BSSO

its my mandible that is the problem. my maxilla is ok and I have a concave philtrum so my surgeon said that he can do a small lefort 1 movement (2-3mm) and maybe some CCW and the rest of the movement will come from the BSSO
I see. Just that I've seen people get bimax and look like monkeys afterwards, so I'm not certain about that procedure.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32