The Walking End

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
The producer, network, director, investors, and writers of the Walking Dead abused cliffhangers, many of whom were greedy opportunists. Announcing spin-offs in advance spoiled the finale. Telling fans specifically which characters survive ruined the thrill of the unexpected and ravaged the show. But the demise began with the second spin-off, World Beyond. That screwed up everything!

If I were the writer, mainly hired for a proper heart-pounding finale, I would've given the fans what they expected and earned — a reasonable conclusion.

Negan befriends Maggie. They share a moment of reflection that tempts forgiveness. However, Negan turns away from that memory lane, looking at her suspiciously. Maggie recollects Glenn's eyeball hanging out.

Ugh

She cringes at that thought.

Eww

Then a scene follows, insertion viewers didn't glimpse — Maggie telling Glenn, "Push it back in!" Her friends and Negan's crew are utterly in disbelief that cold-hearted Brit means Glen to push his eyeball back in. What the fuck is wrong with you, Maggie? Negan even squints his eyes and raises a brow. She then "eww" at Glen and expresses, "Cover it up with your hands at least. You're grossing us out!" Glenn obliges like a simp, but it's too painful to the touch. He recoils with a girly whimper. Negan ugh and begins beating him with his beloved vampire bat.

Maggie sighs in relief that the past of that misunderstanding is over. But, unfortunately, nothing can ever bring Glenn or his dangling eyeball back. She forgives Negan. Suddenly, her head thumps. Blood pours down her face. Negan just clubbed her with Lucille's twin, Spite. It's another bat with nails, but this one is steel, baby. She drops like a potato sack. Negan showboats, "Boom! And it gets better!" He then beats her into an Abraham puddle, saying, "Tell Glenn I said hi."

The scene pans a distance and catches Carol and her Tiger King. But he seems distracted as he scans folks around. Finally, he asks Carol, "Where's Daryl, Mudshark?" She peers at the many distressed faces. She doesn't see him.

"I'll search the dark woods for him. But, while I'm gone, don't go dying from cancer." She smirks with a wink.

"Meow," the king meows to Carol in an uneasy creepy homeless persona. Quickly, the location changes to moments later. Carol searches the dark woods, and a rustle of leaves is cracking, and a moaning sound alerts her to a thicket a few yards away. She sneaks near that nuisance. Her heart momentarily stops. Her eyes gape. Daryl's doggy styling a double-arm amputee zombie. "Daryl!" She screams.

He falls back from her holler while spurting a liquid and reacts, "Privacy? Hello! You know that's a thing?"

She shakes her head, speaking, "Daryl, Daryl, Daryl ... you should have taken that opportunity I offered you that night. But ugh, that MILF ship sailed to Africa." Carol and Daryl, one night, got loaded on sweet bug piss. She stripped naked and lay on a bed while he was taking a piss. He returned to find Carol playing with herself. She said while gesturing his attention to her privates, "It's not gonna get any younger." He rejected her with a wince and ran off with zombies on the brain.

"GILF, Carol! You're no MILF. Trust me!" Daryl explained as he fastened his gay biker's belt around his manlet waist.

The entire setting zooms out to an eagle's view. Quickly pans hundreds of miles west to another neck of the woods. It zooms down, passing trees. A kneeling Michonne manifests. She's clenching the dry dirt whilst crying hysterically, "Rick! Where are you?? I needs you, Boo!" Everything goes dark.

A faint light illuminates that gradually exemplifies a slow-burning fire pit. Rick the Dick is back. He's sitting on top of two deceased zombies near the crispy red smoking ambers. Both Walkers are naked with their butts facing up. And both are missing arms. He grabs his face in shame and rests both hands over it. He mumbles, "Damn you, Daryl. Like a virus, it spreads." He peeks between his fingers over at the zombie butts. Shakes his head. "Damn you, Daryl. Damn you."

Finally, someone launched a dozen nukes that eventually destroyed the world, and everyone in it died.

Meanwhile, the World Beyond exists in Hell, yet none know they have died. The End.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
does rick come back eventually?

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and BigJimsWornOutTires
Ain't readin all that shit.

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires