The way people treat you

G

goatedjordan23

MTN
How do people treat you at every rating(ltn,mtn, htn, etc), in particular women?

im MTN and i get plenty of women aprobation. i get numbers and girls chase me normally. but because im NT pilled. and i have kinda dark triad looks so female gazed a little

not as much as chadlites here

im MTN and i get plenty of women aprobation. i get numbers and girls chase me normally. but because im NT pilled. and i have kinda dark triad looks so female gazed a little

you're more like a htn

plus tall, so there's that

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing

if ur a mtn its over for 90% of this forum brother dont underrate yourself in discussions it skews opinions lol, you get low htn tier minimum validation which makes sense at least

if ur a mtn its over for 90% of this forum brother dont underrate yourself in discussions it skews opinions lol, you get low htn tier minimum validation which makes sense at least
i have a lot of flaws. female gazing and Nt is holding me back. ithink
are you white
i mean my skin is white but some people called me ethnic i dont really know

above average face, slightly above average height

just be grateful lol
im tired of being grateful of shit that is ''good'' or atleast is not bad. the world is unfair for people like me. i cant never get the shit that i want. even when im trying hard i always gotta be ''grateful'' about average things.

but yeah. i mean could be worse. how i feel? still like shit.

im tired of being grateful of shit that is ''good'' or atleast is not bad. the world is unfair for people like me. i cant never get the shit that i want. even when im trying hard i always gotta be ''grateful'' about average things.

but yeah. i mean could be worse. how i feel? still like shit.
You shouldn’t be grateful abt the avg things, only the above avg ones.