the way you see urself in the mirror Is probably wrong

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
The thing that helped me the most in my softmaxxing journey has been taking a video with back camera every day, by far.
I thought i was average looking 2/3 years ago cause in the mirror i saw myself as average, but then when i started taking videos i noticed that my hair was way worse than i thought, i had more acne than i noticed, i was skinnier than i thought and more recessed. Embracing reality helped me a lot, even if i didnt do any hardmaxxes yet(but im planning to get a genio)

WARNING:
First times you take a video you'll think you look shit cause you're not comfortable with seeing urself inverted

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Htobrother, wishIwasSalludon, ElTruecel and 3 others
I just lay down and make a pic with my flash on like everyday tbh

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and goo25
I just lay down and make a pic with my flash on like everyday tbh
i think you'd look worse on the Pic cause u see only a 2d version inverted, If u take a video u can imagine urself as another person and actually understand Better how u look

• +1
Reactions: primqwe
i think you'd look worse on the Pic cause u see only a 2d version inverted, If u take a video u can imagine urself as another person and actually understand Better how u look
Ye i look like shit and my face is deformed tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: goo25
for some reason I look better in videos than photos

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and goo25
I look better in videos than in the mirror ngl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: primqwe and goo25
Look into a mirror with someone else and notice they look pretty much the same as irl.

Mirror is not cope it’s literally you reflected back in real time.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jacobrb07, 0S4MA, goo25 and 1 other person
Look into a mirror with someone else and notice they look pretty much the same as irl.

Mirror is not cope it’s literally you reflected back in real time.
yes that's obvious but your perception Is altered

The thing that helped me the most in my softmaxxing journey has been taking a video with back camera every day, by far.
I thought i was average looking 2/3 years ago cause in the mirror i saw myself as average, but then when i started taking videos i noticed that my hair was way worse than i thought, i had more acne than i noticed, i was skinnier than i thought and more recessed. Embracing reality helped me a lot, even if i didnt do any hardmaxxes yet(but im planning to get a genio)

WARNING:
First times you take a video you'll think you look shit cause you're not comfortable with seeing urself inverted
Thats what I have been doing since I was 17.
I look at myself from this point of view
And looksmaxx accordingly

• +1
Reactions: goo25

Users who are viewing this thread

Back