The way you talk and carry yourself makes you attractive or incel. Even if 8/10 male

rydofx

rydofx

Mistral
Both of these guys are oldcel cucks. Brando is quite above avg. looking in this 6.5/10, but if he had a regular outfit on and didn't exude alpha masculine, he'd be an oldcel norwood, fucked skin psl 5.5/10.

Watch the neutral/ slow movement and facial expression of brando. How he slowly looks gazes and smiles with grace. He rarely fiddles with hands jerks head/neck back and forth. Just slowly look, smiles, laughs and takes time to think of his answer. Doesn't apoligize when something gets tense. Embraces the tension, cuck jim carrey apoligizes like a cuck all the time.

First watch Jim Carrey Fiddle like an incel cuck. Constantly fiddling, looking around the room. Cuck posture. Looks nervous about what to say to not offend anyone. His facial expressions make him look total incel. Always fake smiling and overengaging

Then watch brando slowly walk on to camera with alpha male posture, sit down slowly and smile like an alpha male about to take ur gf or wife cuz ur a fuckin cuk faggo.

NOWWWW imagine if brando behaved like cuck jim carrey. Hed look like a 4/10 faggo cuck

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 2506, Deleted member 3162 and 4 others
Brando is a fag lol and jim carrey is good looking and tall and that ginger guy is tall af too

pretty bluepilled but i honestly agree with you. most incels are mentally retarted lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2506, dingodongo, RAITEIII and 9 others
Being comfortable makes you more comfortable for others to talk to, however; look how imposing Brando is in stature and facially compared to Jim... everything Brando does is going to be considered more manly and mysterious compared to Jim. You are right about their movement, Jim is a fiddly guy while Brando is calm and collected.

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername
lmfao wtf marlon is still pretty good looking at that age too so cope

It has some truth to it. And ethnicel can't become chad through the way he is tho

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: joseph and Michael
Legit I've been told I speak softly by other guys. And asked if I'm shy because of it. I dont know I've always just spoke softly yet my voice is deep guess I should speak more assertive I guess. I've said things at times when not looking at someone they then say they didnt hear me. I can hear myself speak quieter near the end of what I say aswell. Girls seem to like it tho I guess it sounds like I'm fked up or hurting or something.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, RAITEIII and Lifemax
Legit I've been told I speak softly by other guys. And asked if I'm shy because of it. I dont know I've always just spoke softly yet my voice is deep guess I should speak more assertive I guess. I've said things at times when not looking at someone they then say they didnt hear me. I can hear myself speak quieter near the end of what I say aswell. Girls seem to like it tho I guess it sounds like I'm fked up or hurting or something.
I used to do that. Makes u seem prey unless u have a pretty boy swag to it. Listen to the way young Mickey Rourke talked. And James dean. Girls thoutthat shit was sexy. But I wouldn’t recommend unless ur a pretty boy 7/10 +

Best way to talk is with your chest. Practice talking to ur self by recording urself like I did. I used to have the most cuck prey voice, now normie voice.

Unrelated: Prob gonna make a post about faggot ops who talk like valley girl foids. Using vocal Fry so they can get pegged in the ass by Stacy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
I used to do that. Makes u seem prey unless u have a pretty boy swag to it. Listen to the way young Mickey Rourke talked. And James dean. Girls thoutthat shit was sexy. But I wouldn’t recommend unless ur a pretty boy 7/10 +

Best way to talk is with your chest. Practice talking to ur self by recording urself like I did. I used to have the most cuck prey voice, now normie voice.

Unrelated: Prob gonna make a post about faggot ops who talk like valley girl foids. Using vocal Fry so they can get pegged in the ass by Stacy
I dont have prey voice my voice is deep with some roughness to it I've posted vocaroo here before. I just talk softly idk I am pretty boy tho mainly my eye area makes it that way. I dont speak loud unless hyped as fk so sometimes what I say gets drowned out but I dont realize it only happens in a group setting tho. I've been told to speak up. Idk girls like it tho

I dont have prey voice my voice is deep with some roughness to it I've posted vocaroo here before. I just talk softly idk I am pretty boy tho mainly my eye area makes it that way. I dont speak loud unless hyped as fk so sometimes what I say gets drowned out but I dont realize it only happens in a group setting tho. I've been told to speak up. Idk girls like it tho
Fuck it u good then. Just talk louder in group to sound more alpha. The alpha in group is always the loudest

Just be confident broskis

Kys greycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
It’s more important in the normie area as if you act like a beta you are one and if you act like a man you’ll command more respect

if you look like a truecel confidence especially fake confidence is an uphill battle

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
Brando is a chad, and there comes his confidence. Simple.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and rydofx
cope.chad can shoot up school and fire bomb apartment complex and get pussy.chad can also not talk at all and be debilatated in the brain..girls go to him pull down his pant and suck him off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 3202 and 3 others
cope.chad can shoot up school and fire bomb apartment complex and get pussy.chad can also not talk at all and be debilatated in the brain..girls go to him pull down his pant and suck him off
Yah but u could be chad aspie and not pick up on any social ques. Act like a cuck beta and look like a retard. Then never get laid

Saying that though.... if chad 90% of time u can still fuck Becky if if full retard. Stacy doesn’t fuck w aspie retards. Only confident retards