The weirdest guy in looksmaxxing

WrathOfOlives

WrathOfOlives

Bronze
If you think of the weirdest person in looksmaxxing, most will say James Sapphire, but I disagree, it's "The Looksmaxxing Channel"

Why? well, quite simply this dude is one of the most hardcore looksmaxxers in the world in some ways, yet hasn't done the absolute basics in some areas.

On his channel you find him documenting major surgeries, including LL, Clavicle lengthening and major invasive jaw surgeries, these procedures are no joke.

This guy has put in so much pain, effort and vast sums of money to look like his idol Seaon O' Pry (his avi), yet what really, really baffles me is that he hasn't bothered to do the basics we all know that would easily ascend him; 1) get to a lean body fat %, 2) get a hair transplant for his balding.

How tf do you skip past the most obvious, and simple ways to improve his looks, what we would call "water" and go into the most hardest of hardcore and expensive cosmetic procedures?

It's like walking over $100 dollar bills to pick up pennies, except these pennies will cripple you with excruciating pain.

I get James Sapphire was just mentally ill and didn't understand proportion facial harmony and unfortunately got botched, but you can at least understand how he got to that point.

The looksmaxxing channel guy, genuinely baffles me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, callisto, 5.5psl and 7 others
absolutely brutal

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Funnyunenjoyer1
all that just to look like a botched vladimir putin, jfl :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Viacheslav, halloweed and 7 others
wasnt this the guy that went to sunil richardson and got botched

• +1
Reactions: yue
how tf does he have the money for all those procedures ??????

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and beefliverontop
If you think of the weirdest person in looksmaxxing, most will say James Sapphire
James sapphire wasnt that weird, he said a lot of vids were edited, he didnt get surgery only ateroids but he still was a lost cause also he didnt eat his shit and. urine

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
Bro did surgery to get a recessed chin jfl

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
He got botched by Richardson unfortunately, and he did get a hair transplant. He seems low sentient so I'm not surprised a lot of his surgeries have been failures and he probably only has money not will power explaining why he can't lower his bf%