The weirdness of my body, early vs late development, and looks vs performance

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
For one, early vs late development. I had unusual growth pattern. height wise it was pretty normal, reaching peak more or less at 16. Dick wise it was extremely early, having most of growth done by 12 years old, which had me packing a 6 incher at that age while all other kids had tuny child dicks. rest of growth till around 7 inches was completed by 17 years old. Hair growth was also early, having leg hair and pubes bit before others, also had almost full beard growth by 17 while others still did have pube stache. But my "ankward phase" of being a teen (the mid transformation of face between kid and mid teen) lasted until almost my 20's. The acne bursts also lasted much more than other guys, with my back finally clearing many many many years later than most other guys. Other guys faces also looked almost like they look nowadays like 10 years earlier than me, while my face looked nothing like my adult self. Shoulders never developed ofc. I had both very early and very late development traits, instead of "middle ground" like most guys.

Looks vs performance is another joke about my body. WIth my stupid small frame I know I look weak, yet my body is very atletically performant. I have yet to know someone faster than me in full sprint. I stalled arm wrestling with guys several weight classes above me (like im not that very strong but I am much much stronger than my weight class, the arm wrestling stalls looked ridiculous or comical due to my noodle arms compared to the arms of the other guy). I also have very above average endurance, in which I could do hard programs in running machine at some gym with some gymcel by my side, and the gymcel was almost about to puke his lungs out while I was barely starting to feel tired. I have actually an above average naturally (no training) performant body while having the appearance of someone who is under average in any physical activity, and i HATE it. I hate how looks matter more than actual accomplishment or actual results.

Another ironic thing is that Id rather remove my panths/underwear in public than my shirt, had instances of having to change in public rooms, and do what I can to cover my torso with towels while I dont give a fuck if anyone sees my lower part of body and dick.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and CupOfCoffee
What age did u stop growing?

height wise, around 16-17. Face wise around 28-29 (last thing to grow was zygo width)
How much do you think the average boy grows at 16 yrs and 7 months?

How much do you think the average boy grows at 16 yrs and 7 months?
Honestly I dont know. Seen some boys get their biggest growth spurt at 18 years old for example.

Many kids that had early puberty are now framecels

You should have considered becoming some type of athlete, maybe a marathon runner or soccer, if it bothers you so much how you look. Maybe the status could have compensated for lack of robust body.

height wise, around 16-17. Face wise around 28-29 (last thing to grow was zygo width)
Wait seriously? So my zygos might get even wider? Jfl

Dick wise it was extremely early, having most of growth done by 12 years old, which had me packing a 6 incher at that age while all other kids had tuny child dicks. rest of growth till around 7 inches was completed by 17 years old.

:chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

Anakin i hate you gif 10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
You should have considered becoming some type of athlete, maybe a marathon runner or soccer, if it bothers you so much how you look. Maybe the status could have compensated for lack of robust body.

Wait seriously? So my zygos might get even wider? Jfl

I dont know if I could reach athlete level, maybe thats taking it too far. Its only that I am more naturally performant than most guys with better bodies you see around.

And I dont know about zygos getting wider, I might depend a lot. As I said, for example many of my classmates had their faces grow to complete way sooner than me. But yes, dependng on your age there is a slim possibility.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
But yes, dependng on your age there is a slim possibility.
My shoulders and face got wider noticeably from 18 to 21. It's insane tbh lol, development doesn't really end with puberty for most people

My shoulders and face got wider noticeably from 18 to 21. It's insane tbh lol, development doesn't really end with puberty for most people
I wish my shoulders did the same. Yeah puberty is usually about height, some of the face, and mainly sexual maturity

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Zygos grew for a long time so to say?
Yeah its not like it was something super dramatic but had people comment me that "since these last years your face around your eyes and head looks bigger and wider" and im 31.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Yeah its not like it was something super dramatic but had people comment me that "since these last years your face around your eyes and head looks bigger and wider" and im 31.
That's lifefuel tbh... I basically look like that pic of 13 yo Barrett in more recessed, but I'm close 17 lol, maybe just get em Zygos later

arm wrestles are mostly about leverages I think

I've yet to see your famous frame

On a serious note whats ur bideltoid?

Do u ever consider clavicle lengthening? If u were like 20 maybe u could’ve frame maxxed through hgh
dont have the money or the will to risk becoming crippled.