The West and Latin America have different sexual markets? True o bs?

E

everythingmatters

Silver
What is the value of a 4 PSL latin brown normie in Latin America?

What is the value of a 4 PSL white normie from the West in Latin America?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, joeveniro, justshowerbro and 1 other person

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and joeveniro
whites and light eyed phenos have way more smv here because theres less of them. thats it tbh

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
whites and light eyed phenos have way more smv here because theres less of them. thats it tbh
Yes I know. But more than anything I mean that most of the people in latin america are ugly and short. More than the West.

That is why I think that some Latino who is considered average in this forum (and in the West), in Latin America would be considered above average. What you think? Is this true?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and maxmendietta
Yes I know. But more than anything I mean that most of the people in latin america are ugly and short. More than the West.

That is why I think that some Latino who is considered average in this forum (and in the West), in Latin America would be considered above average. What you think? Is this true?
yes definitely tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765

I mean, you can't judge a fucking German the same as a fucking Mexican if they live in different countries (and sexual markets and competition).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, PrisonMike and maxmendietta
yes definitely tbh.

how many points do you think it varies? For example, a Latino mid tier Normie in the West, would it be considered high tier Normie in Latin America? Or chadlite?

100% but it depends on where exactly.

Average city in Mexico vs Average city in Netherlands? The people in Netherlands are a whole different species, boyooo.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, everythingmatters and maxmendietta
how many points do you think it varies? For example, a Latino mid tier Normie in the West, would it be considered high tier Normie in Latin America? Or chadlite?
def not bring him up to chadlite... but being white or having light eyes just haloes you so much its unreal.

100% but it depends on where exactly.

Average city in Mexico vs Average city in Netherlands? The people in Netherlands are a whole different species, boyooo.
northern mexico cities are nearly at usa levels tbh

• Woah
Reactions: maxmendietta
def not bring him up to chadlite... but being white or having light eyes just haloes you so much its unreal.
I understand the part of being white in Latin America, it is brutal. But I am referring more than anything to real beauty (not skin color).

This Latin youtuber is considered average in this forum, but I think it would be at least a solid high tier normie in Latin America, right?

I understand the part of being white in Latin America, it is brutal. But I am referring more than anything to real beauty (not skin color).

This Latin youtuber is considered average in this forum, but I think it would be at least a solid high tier normie in Latin America, right?

looks subhuman gymcel coping fit low tier narrow faced normie lmao, wouldnt be incel if he had a social circle + some body halo around here tbh

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
looks subhuman gymcel coping fit low tier narrow faced normie lmao, wouldnt be incel if he had a social circle + some body halo around here tbh

I think this is true, if you judge it by the standards of this forum and the West. But he doesn't look ANYTHING subhuman to the standards of Mexico (which is where he lives).

Do you really think that this guy would be incel in Mexico? Check out this pic:

Compared to the average Mexican:

I think this is true, if you judge it by the standards of this forum and the West. But he doesn't look ANYTHING subhuman to the standards of Mexico (which is where he lives).

Do you really think that this guy would be incel in Mexico? Check out this pic:

Compared to the average Mexican:
View attachment 737684

nvm he looks def above avg now. he looked so shitty and chicken jawed in that youtube video preview lmao

nvm he looks def above avg now. he looked so shitty and chicken jawed in that youtube video preview lmao

Yes, but even in the video I think it would be above average here in Mexico. I remind you again that this is how 90% of Mexicans look in real life:

What do you think?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
Yes, but even in the video I think it would be above average here in Mexico. I remind you again that this is how 90% of Mexicans look in real life:

View attachment 737708

What do you think?
no i mean he looks good, he just gives me facial subhuman vibe from the video thumbnail lol