Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige and qazw
Your ass is grass, and I've got the weed whacker

The west is projected to fall mid 2040s though

• Woah
Reactions: nathan
i dont have a girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: qazw and nathan
As gay as the west is, people don't realize that if the west falls, their shithole of a country would probably fall shortly after.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and LancasteR
As gay as the west is, people don't realize that if the west falls, their shithole of a country will fall shortly after.
Sometimes this can be a good thing.

As gay as the west is, people don't realize that if the west falls, their shithole of a country would probably fall shortly after.
How can a shithole fall any further?:LOL:
Even if US and western Europe would disappear completely through some disaster, life will probably be pretty much the same in the majority of Africa, Asia, South America, etc.

Sometimes this can be a good thing.
Its cope because the people praying for the west to fall fail to see just how shitty their own leadership is. Asia, Africa, Russia etc. All have equally shit leaders if you consider the current leadership shit. None of them better than the west, and are probably the same group of people or related to one another.

I saw a video one day of a Mexican rambling about how the west will fall, and how Russia will bring militia to beat the us army. And i could only think to myself; "what about you?". Does that guy think he will be any safer under Russias leadership, or under the cartel?

People worry about the wrong shit

How can a shithole fall any further?:LOL:
Even if US and western Europe would disappear completely through some disaster, life will probably be pretty much the same in the majority of Africa, Asia, South America, etc.
No it wont. Theres massive amounts of aid US gives to all of those countries. And your forgetting the economic impact that will happen globally because of the USD.

Those rest of the world will have a very very hard time. Major countries basically form one major unit. If one falls, they all suffer.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
No it wont. Theres massive amounts of aid Us gives to all of those countries. And your forgetting the economic impact that will happen globally because of the USD.
Lol, what aid, the normal people don't see a cent of that "aid", it all goes in the pockets of corrupt politicians, in fact if the west would fall, a wave of riots and revolutions will very likely sweep those countries and they might finally get rid of their dirty and corrupt leaders...

No it wont. Theres massive amounts of aid US gives to all of those countries. And your forgetting the economic impact that will happen globally because of the USD.

Those rest of the world will have a very very hard time. Major countries basically form one major unit. If one falls, they all suffer.
But the US will fall soon.
The averag empire lasts about 250 years, the US is 248 years old.

But the US will fall soon.
The averag empire lasts about 250 years, the US is 248 years old.
But have we ever had a empire with such capabilities of ours today?

I think we can hold on a bunch more longer. As, the average tends to not show an exact number per individual empire. So lets say a bunch of nations last 100 years and the other bunch, 500 years. This would create a average of 250.

Additionally, with future advancements, the transitions between empires may not have to be as drastic. I personally believe the future is interoperable with nations. But as far as today... Far to many conflicts.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR