The west is to blame for everything that goes wrong in the world

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
They completely failed their own societies and now they want to ruin the rest of the world too at all cost, by forcing everyone to become just like them. They just want to drag down the rest to misery, so that everyone can be as miserable as them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR, Tabula Rasa, MoggerGaston and 2 others
They ruined their own societies and now they want to ruin the rest of the world too at all cost, by forcing everyone to become just like them. They just want to drag down the rest with them to misery.
the west will bounce back. people are waking up

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lost_Soul
I wish the west would get conquered by based ethnics so we can put women back in the kitchen (eurocucks could never).

JFL :feelshaha:

Everywhere has been fucked for a long time, the west was just the carrion pidgeon of modernity

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
JFL :feelshaha:

Everywhere has been fucked for a long time, the west was just the carrion pidgeon of modernity
This is simply a lie.

Last edited:
I wish the west would get conquered by based ethnics so we can put women back in the kitchen (eurocucks could never).
I want to be conquered and saved by China tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lost_Soul
Just say the Jews
I won’t say that, because it’s not "the Jews“. Jews in the west are westernized and influenced by western values, so they can end up being bad people because of that, not the other way around.

I know Jews and Judaism very well, Orthodox rabbies criticize western values all the time and they also say that it’s a sin to support those values and they believe that Jews who sin or support sins will get a punishment from god, because they actually believe in god, just like the Muslims and christians do, they don’t believe in satan like some autists on intel forums believe