The "white race" doesn't exist

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
All of the accomplishments that WN/stormfrontcels like to contribute to the "white race" actually belong to a small minority of high IQ individuals located at the end of the IQ bell curve. All the rest are just a bunch of fucking dumbasses that are barely (if at all) smarter than the idiots of other races. JFL at being a white nationalist when the upper class/high IQ members of the white race has barely anything in common with the rest of the white proles and probably despise them. This is also why western civilization is currently being destroyed btw it's because the low IQ prole horde is worth more votes than the higher IQ minority.

A good 50% of white people are basically just the white version of brown people. 45% is just slightly smarter, and there you have about 1-5% that is actually talented/intelligent.

There is no such thing as the "white race".

This also holds true for ricecels who take pride in "their" race as well.

it’s the germans which are the smartest in my opinion. all the nazi leaders and higher ups had genius iqs and were granted pardons in exchange for working in the space race. The french, british, italy are all the dumb white people while the germans have something in their dna which allows them to think differently
it’s the germans which are the smartest white subgroup. all the nazi leaders and higher ups had genius iqs and were granted pardons in exchange for working in the space race. The french, british, italy are all the dumb white people while the germans have something in their dna which allows them to think differently

it’s the germans which are the smartest in my opinion. all the nazi leaders and higher ups had genius iqs and were granted pardons in exchange for working in the space race. The french, british, italy are all the dumb white people while the germans have something in their dna which allows them to think differently

Most Germans today are some of the most cucked people on the planet. And your point about the nazi leaders being high IQ proves my point. The "superior Aryan race" doesn't exist because while whites have higher IQ "on average" it's only the whites at the higher end of the curve that greatly benefit from this. It doesn't matter if a white person has an IQ of 90 or 100 because in either case they will be mogged by somebody with 130+ IQ.

This is why the white upper classes don't give a white about other white people from the lower social classes and instead consider themselves to be an entirely separate entity. Hence, there is no such thing as the "white race". The upper class is a race on to itself.

Most Germans today are some of the most cucked people on the planet. And your point about the nazi leaders being high IQ proves my point. The "superior Aryan race" doesn't exist because while whites have higher IQ "on average" it's only the whites at the higher end of the curve that greatly benefit from this. It doesn't matter if a white person has an IQ of 90 or 100 because in either case they will be mogged by somebody with 130+ IQ.

This is why the white upper classes don't give a white about other white people from the lower social classes and instead consider themselves to be an entirely separate entity. Hence, there is no such thing as the "white race". The upper class is a race on to itself.
hmm i like that idea of races being divided by the classes it makes sense because i have seen this in other ethnic groups where a miniority is hella smart but the majority are average or below average

ECF54A14 F32F 49EF 8076 2F4B9B98745B

You must be seriously retarded if you can't recognize that blacks have lower iq, are over-represented in crime and, and

I'm not wasting my time with you, jfl at this kike thread

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, CupOfCoffee and Nibba
Low IQ post that delves into incoherent nonsense.

You must be seriously retarded if you can't recognize that blacks have lower iq, are over-represented in crime and, and

You are massively missing my point. I am well aware that blacks and other brown races have lower IQ on average. But my point was that the average IQ of whites doesn't mean anything, because even the white average is pathetic. It's only the white upper and upper middle classes that contribute anything worth while, so the "contributions of the white race" are actually just the contributions of extremely specific sub-portions of whites rather than whites in general.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
You are massively missing my point. I am well aware that blacks and other brown races have lower IQ on average. But my point was that the average IQ of whites doesn't mean anything, because even the white average is pathetic. It's only the white upper and upper middle classes that contribute anything worth while, so the "contributions of the white race" are actually just the contributions of extremely specific sub-portions of whites rather than whites in general.

But that would be the case with every other race to ?

Idiotic low IQ post. Even whites with lower iqs commit crimes at a lower rate than ethnics with the same iqs. Also, you’re extremely delusional if you think a homogenous society isn’t the most productive all while keeping tension within that country low. Your average white has an IQ of 100 which is a standard deviation over that of ethnics. Also, although there are many different white ethnicities it doesn’t mean there’s no such thing as a “white”. It’s just we are the most diverse race, stay mad gay boy.
81A1B92D ADBB 4F68 9DE9 5C81F8466581

Class collaboration is a bluepilled lie

bumo

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
This guy's been retarted from the beginning

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Fuck you dude!
If you had the opprurnity to fuck me you probably would jusy read about it instead of fucking me like a man