The whole concept of "discovering the blackpill" has always seemed comical to me

6ft4

6ft4

30:30:40 Facial thirds Pill
Due to the fact that I had a strong belief all of my life that looks were the decisive factor in couples getting together that my brain couldn't comprehend what was happening when I seen unattractive males with attractive females

I remember at the first teenage disco I went to aged 12 there was a guy from my youth club attending who was 15 so he had the advantage of being one of the older attendees there but he had a congenital pigmented nevus on his face with hairs growing out of it and he also had zero harmony and was below average with a big nose but I seen him kissing a cute girl.
I seen female gaze maxxed pretty boys as the pinnacle of male attractiveness at that age so seeing an ugly guy with a weird thing on his face kissing a cute girl just made no sense to me and I put it down to young girls wanting older guys even if they looked shit to try explain what I was seeing.
Plenty more ugly fucks in my school had girlfriends but cba to type out more about it

I also couldn;t comprehend the status pill when I was first exposed to british media and seen ugly west african footballers with white "glamour model" foids as their girlfriends.
In fact the first ever shock for me in this regard was when I took Ronaldo nazarios biography from the library and seen that this weird rabbit looking mutt was dating a blonde model. Obviously the status pill makes sense to me now but at the time I just couldn't understand how if I as a male considered a male to be ugly, how could a girl have attraction to them?
I thought that surely a females ability to detect ugliness in males would be much more potent than a straight male's ability to detect it since the woman is the one who has to decide which mans genes she will accept to pass on to offspring.
I didn't consider that a girl could find a man I deemed objectively ugly to be attractive since that would've made zero sense to me as I believed I was the see-er of objective truth since I possessed a high level of sentience from a young age.

I also believed that height had barely any impact on attraction when compared to face since I seen pretty much no guys who were both tall and had a good face for the first 16 years of my life.
It was without question a case that a goodlooking average height guy had magnitudes more attractiveness to foids than a tall average faced guy in my mind.
It literally took me googling "do girls like tall guys" and spending months on the misc where height was worshipped before I developed any kind of ego relating to my height entitling me to any foids but developing this mindset ultimately ended up tormenting me but I wont go into that now

I really wish the "blackpill" could be law because that way what I observed throughout my life would've aligned with what I instinctively believed should be the case (attractive girls only getting with attractive males) but instead I was exposed to countless instances that go against the blackpill that went against my brain's instinctive programming and caused me massive levels of confusion like nothing in the world makes sense to me anymore when the MOST IMPORTANT PART OF LIFE WHICH IS THE REPRODUCTION AND MATE SELECTION PROCESS SHOULD SURELY FOLLOW THE LOGIC THAT IS INBUILT IN MY BRAIN BUT IT DIDN'T

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nathan