THE WHOLE EHREN'S STORY EVERYTHING FROM THE BEGINNING

ryuken

ryuken

pharmacist
you might know this guy @nordsmog and i will tell you his whole story even though i know you don't give a fuck

ehren's parents always cared about his looks so much so at 14/15/16 (idk exactly what was his age this guy looks are confusing tbh) he got braces

you might have noticed something which is ehren's phone is old
Screenshot 20240722 213623 InstaGold

and his clothes look cheap
Screenshot 20240722 213747 InstaGold

Screenshot 20240722 213845 InstaGold

ehren financial state isn't the best and i will tell you why.

at 17 ehren stole all of his parents savings and went to a plastic surgeon illegally and got the implants that giant implants made for him

you might ask how didn't his parents notice? they did but before he got the surgery he kneeled in front of a cross and prayed to be good looking so when they saw him the next day they thought it was jesus work or some shit like that.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, glizzygnasher68, nathan and 1 other person
did all that to jerk off to discord JBs over for nords

• JFL
Reactions: nathan, Timmy and ryuken
you might know this guy @nordsmog and i will tell you his whole story even though i know you don't give a fuck

ehren's parents always cared about his looks so much so at 14/15/16 (idk exactly what was his age this guy looks are confusing tbh) he got braces

you might have noticed something which is ehren's phone is old
View attachment 3045482
and his clothes look cheap
View attachment 3045486
View attachment 3045487
ehren financial state isn't the best and i will tell you why.

at 17 ehren stole all of his parents savings and went to a plastic surgeon illegally and got the implants that giant implants made for him

you might ask how didn't his parents notice? they did but before he got the surgery he kneeled in front of a cross and prayed to be good looking so when they saw him the next day they thought it was jesus work or some shit like that.
The history of canada, section 1a b459.

There was once… a very boring man. So boring so boring that he *to be continued*

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
your a jelous freak,imagine making a whole ass thread about him out of nowhere legit going out of your way to make it,and you have the audacity to say 'i will tell you the story even tho i know you dont give a fuck' nigga you clearly care

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed and ryuken
your a jelous freak,imagine making a whole ass thread about him out of nowhere legit going out of your way to make it,and you have the audacity to say 'i will tell you the story even tho i know you dont give a fuck' nigga you clearly care
i'm talking about people who are reading nigga