• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Deleted member 23558, Sens and 1 other person
there's a jewish plot in work here.

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 33275, datboijj and 1 other person
the whole forum = just you

im having fun telling the new greycels in the rating section that its over

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22924, Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 16275 and 8 others
its pay to post for most alt makers here

You’ll regret this when every normie in ur social circle is gymmaxxed and has had fillers done

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Dietsnasta, exo and 1 other person
is just delusion idiot rotter like you who want it be private

Gay Pride GIF by Hello All

• JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, datboijj and Reformed
You’ll regret this when every normie in ur social circle is gymmaxxed and has had fillers done
i have no social circle lil bro

lone wolf type shii innit

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Reformed
i have no social circle lil bro

lone wolf type shii innit
Then every guy on tinder u see will be gymmaxxed, photoshopmaxxed and heightmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347
Nigg people get 700$ a month in his shithole, do you expect them to get fillers?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: exo and Reformed
Then every guy on tinder u see will be gymmaxxed, photoshopmaxxed and heightmaxxed
why would I see guys on tinder u homo
Nigg people get 700$ a month in his shithole, do you expect them to get fillers?
this and most dalits in my country spend their already short income on drugs

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed and Deleted member 24444
They don't care.

• +1
99% wouldn’t do anything even if they had all the information

• JFL
99% wouldn’t do anything even if they had all the information
Ur so wrong. Every human wants to be better, they just don’t have the right info. So many dyel normies in the gym bc they don’t know shit. But they wanna be better u get me

• +1
Ur so wrong. Every human wants to be better, they just don’t have the right info. So many dyel normies in the gym bc they don’t know shit. But they wanna be better u get me
I’m blackpilled for many years, all the people that ever been at this forums just rot, the small minority actually ascends

• Hmm...
I’m blackpilled for many years, all the people that ever been at this forums just rot, the small minority actually ascends
Yeah normies with ok bases ascend. Lots of normies on tiktok. That’s why I’m saying it’s becoming serious

• JFL
Reactions: Sens
Yeah normies with ok bases ascend. Lots of normies on tiktok. That’s why I’m saying it’s becoming serious
You are literally kid greycel too

real

• WTF
The problem is that we have few people in this forum, if we private it the userbase will start to shrink even more.

And this is a bad thing, we need to make the userbase bigger so we can expand to other forums

• Hmm...
The problem is that we have few people in this forum, if we private it the userbase will start to shrink even more.

And this is a bad thing, we need to make the userbase bigger so we can expand to other forums
People who will come from tiktok will not be users who will join community and create content here, they will only make memes out of it, regurgitate old memes and lingo, and steal edgy content to post and get likes on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26197 and Reformed
People who will come from tiktok will not be users who will join community and create content here, they will only make memes out of it, regurgitate old memes and lingo, and steal edgy content to post and get likes on tiktok
True, also if the blackpill community becomes too big there will be an ER every week